43300_this_is_morrissey_bundle.jpg

20180619_122724.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-cd-lp-t-shirt-pre-order

20180619_122700.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-cd-and-t-shirt-pre-order

20180619_122640.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-lp-pre-order

https://uk.mporium.org

Separate thread again so the t-shirt collectors can see it in amongst the cd & vinyl posts (although it isn't available for individual purchase).

Not on the US Mporium yet as it's not the Sire version of the shirt :)

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd buy this excellent package of Morrissey stuff regardless, but it makes me all the happier to support an artist who stands up for Freedom of Speech while it's under assault.
Yes, Morrissey, it's a disgrace what they did to Tommy Robinson. A government that aids and abets rape gangs preying on thousands of girls but slams down a swift hammer of injustice on a man who simply speaks his mind about it (as is his God-given right) is a government that needs to go. #FreeTommy!!!
The UK injustice system is apparently trying to murder Tommy.
They're also trying to murder Julian Assange, whose health is failing while he's stuck in the embassy. I've not heard what Morrissey thinks of that, but I already know he finds that a disgrace as well because Morrissey is a good and principled person. Julian Assange has been silenced and is suffering, and the bad actors in the corrupt governments he was exposing want people to either forget about him or despise him while he's unable to respond to their lies. They won't smile till his truth-telling mouth is shut good and proper, forever!
Shut up Moz/Boz/Sam/whoever you are

I'd buy this excellent package of Morrissey stuff regardless, but it makes me all the happier to support an artist who stands up for Freedom of Speech while it's under assault.
Yes, Morrissey, it's a disgrace what they did to Tommy Robinson. A government that aids and abets rape gangs preying on thousands of girls but slams down a swift hammer of injustice on a man who simply speaks his mind about it (as is his God-given right) is a government that needs to go. #FreeTommy!!!
The UK injustice system is apparently trying to murder Tommy.
They're also trying to murder Julian Assange, whose health is failing while he's stuck in the embassy. I've not heard what Morrissey thinks of that, but I already know he finds that a disgrace as well because Morrissey is a good and principled person. Julian Assange has been silenced and is suffering, and the bad actors in the corrupt governments he was exposing want people to either forget about him or despise him while he's unable to respond to their lies. They won't smile till his truth-telling mouth is shut good and proper, forever!
“Freedom of speech”, “gang-rape”, “Tommy Robinson”. LOL! Get a f***ing clue son. Set your alarm, get your weak-ass excuse for an existence off your mom’s couch and take a stroll. You need fresh air, a job, a library card and a will to live. What you’ve blubbered in about here is devoid of fact, individual thought or basic cognoscence.

There seems to be a proliferation of ignorant little loud-mouth, pissant f***tards like you around, of late. Can’t debate with you because you’ve got no education beyond memes, or basis in reality. Can’t empathize with you because you’re just an angry daft wee c***. Can’t personally wring your neck because you’re holed up in mom’s basement, waiting for the sweet, sweet dinging of the microwave.

It’s a dream for you but a nightmare for those of us with even the most rudementary ability to reason. Those of us who’re trying to make the world a better place.

The lot of you should pool your allowances and get a basement and toys of your own, instead of raping the hard earned savings of your mom and dad (if he’s still around). Think of it! 24-7 pizza pocket and Tide-pod shenanigans with Redbull chasers! Come on. Step up!!!! You KNOW you wanna.

...f***ing goof.

Does this album contain his covers of Tutti Frutti, It’s My Apartheid and Rose Garden?

“Freedom of speech”, “gang-rape”, “Tommy Robinson”. LOL! Get a f***ing clue son. Set your alarm, get your weak-ass excuse for an existence off your mom’s couch and take a stroll. You need fresh air, a job, a library card and a will to live. What you’ve blubbered in about here is devoid of fact, individual thought or basic cognoscence.

There seems to be a proliferation of ignorant little loud-mouth, pissant f***tards like you around, of late. Can’t debate with you because you’ve got no education beyond memes, or basis in reality. Can’t empathize with you because you’re just an angry daft wee c***. Can’t personally wring your neck because you’re holed up in mom’s basement, waiting for the sweet, sweet dinging of the microwave.

It’s a dream for you but a nightmare for those of us with even the most rudementary ability to reason. Those of us who’re trying to make the world a better place.

The lot of you should pool your allowances and get a basement and toys of your own, instead of raping the hard earned savings of your mom and dad (if he’s still around). Think of it! 24-7 pizza pocket and Tide-pod shenanigans with Redbull chasers! Come on. Step up!!!! You KNOW you wanna.

...f***ing goof.
Pissant f***tards.....the new Morrissey LP :rofl:

“Freedom of speech”, “gang-rape”, “Tommy Robinson”. LOL! ......

Your "LOL!" followed by a bunch of baseless, crazy personal attacks indicates mental discomfort on your part which is a result of your cognitive dissonance.
I'm sorry you've been brainwashed while the establishment assaults Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Press in a manner which Morrissey quite sensibly finds shocking in a so-called free democracy. Your irrational lashing out is because of your psychological need to sidestep the issue.

Your "LOL!" followed by a bunch of baseless, crazy personal attacks indicates mental discomfort on your part which is a result of your cognitive dissonance.
I'm sorry you've been brainwashed while the establishment assaults Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Press in a manner which Morrissey quite sensibly finds shocking in a so-called free democracy. Your irrational lashing out is because of your psychological need to sidestep the issue.
The empirically validated point of my post is clear to anyone with even a moderate grasp on basic fact. The personal part is personal because people who spit the nonsense you’re proliferating are a blight on humanity.

Grow the f*** up and get a clue, kiddo. You don’t read books or travel. You troll the internet and merge with like-minded twits. Not a single shred of truth in what you believe. Doesn’t stop you typing out your ignorant wee arse - from mom’s basement - without a shred of a clue though, does it?

Carry on, son. Please just do us a favour and heed the advice that your mommy ignored. Don’t procreate. There are plenty of assholes in the world without an ignorant twat like you adding to the mix.

Cheers!

Well yes, I read the post of which you are referring to, the rantings of a fool,,,..Education???

The empirically validated point of my post is clear to anyone with even a moderate grasp on basic fact. The personal part is personal because people who spit the nonsense you’re proliferating are a blight on humanity.

Grow the f*** up and get a clue, kiddo. You don’t read books or travel. You troll the internet and merge with like-minded twits. Not a single shred of truth in what you believe. Doesn’t stop you typing out your ignorant wee arse - from mom’s basement - without a shred of a clue though, does it?

Carry on, son. Please just do us a favour and heed the advice that your mommy ignored. Don’t procreate. There are plenty of assholes in the world without an ignorant twat like you adding to the mix.

Cheers!
Scottish ? :barf::rofl:

This is more like it.
Great to see Cheese Is Love on there :thumb: Shame Spent The Day In Diesel didn't make it though :brows: and Don't Make Fun Of My Boat Race.
Will there be any bundles and if so how much ?
Just goes to show that living on the planet in 5* hotels is not good for your health.:tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

This is more like it.
Great to see Cheese Is Love on there :thumb: Shame Spent The Day In Diesel didn't make it though :brows: and Don't Make Fun Of My Boat Race.
Will there be any bundles and if so how much ?
Just goes to show that living on the planet in 5* hotels is not good for your health.:tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Box with extras was pricey. £149. ...but I had to jump. It’s an investment.

Comes with a track of the sound of Morrissey staggering in and a track of the sound of him being carted out on a dolley. Also includes a Bangladeshi manufactured “Make England Great Again (MEGA) t-shirt, a wee swatch of cashmere, bearing his likeness - in humanely sourced squid-ink -and a 1 Oz portion of Kerrygold Cheddar.

f***ing bargain mate!

...f***ing goof.

It's cognisance not 'cognascence'
It's not a crime to get it wrong but if you insist on ranting on about other people's education etc......
Online road rage is a waste of everyone's time. Maybe you should come out of the basement and get some sunlight.

Box with extras was pricey. £149. ...but I had to jump. It’s an investment.

Comes with a track of the sound of Morrissey staggering in and a track of the sound of him being carted out on a dolley. Also includes a Bangladeshi manufactured “Make England Great Again (MEGA) t-shirt, a wee swatch of cashmere, bearing his likeness - in humanely sourced squid-ink -and a 1 Oz portion of Kerrygold Cheddar.

f***ing bargain mate!

Answering your own post at 2:26am to slag off somebody isn't a sign of a healthy life. "ALL YOU NEED IS ME"

Another compilation that is utterly pointless. Seriously, fans contemplating buying this, what are you doing? There are better ways to spend your money. Donate to FreeTommy, for example.

I jest. I still don't see why anyone would buy this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom