"This Thursday” - SER posts images on Instagram and Morrissey Central

See this Instagram post by @sam_esty_rayner_photography

Link posted by Famous when dead:

This Thursday. - Morrissey Central
May 20, 2019

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He obviously means Thursday/Friday 00:00.
Yes, everyone 'obviously' and automatically assumes a post titled "This Thursday" means buy the vinyl (as pictured) from stores on Friday when it's actually available.
Makes complete sense.
FWD.

Calm down. It isn't a big deal.
How you assessed my anxiety levels from a post pointing out how not 'obvious' something was is beyond me.
Have a great day.
I am - I'm off to collect all the album formats on a Tuesday of all days.
FWD.

How you assessed my anxiety levels from a post pointing out how not 'obvious' something was is beyond me.
Have a great day.
I am - I'm off to collect all the album formats on a Tuesday of all days.
FWD.
I Thank You So Much Sir For Uplaoding The Record .... What's Your Opinion About The Last 3 tracks Of The Album ?

I Thank You So Much Sir For Uplaoding The Record .... What's Your Opinion About The Last 3 tracks Of The Album ?
I like the whole flow of the album.
That said, some songs end too quickly.
Yes, the denouement of the album is special.
Regards,
FWD.

I know he's trying to show off the back of his shirt in the second photo, but I can't help picturing him trying to enact a hug with his uncle as a floating head on an album cover.

I know he's trying to show off the back of his shirt in the second photo, but I can't help picturing him trying to enact a hug with his uncle as a floating head on an album cover.
He might want to sell it soon ;)

20190521_145959.jpg

As he poses with free vinyl :)
Typed with tongue firmly in cheek,
FWD.

‘Incestuous and vain’ ;)

‘Incestuous and vain’ ;)

LOL
He's trying to ride the lp publicity
You can tell by the lighting and the way he done his hair, he's trying to be like Moz. It doesn't work though as he doesn't look f*** all like him. He does look like Gary Barlow, it's amazing how much he looks like him

BEAUTIFUL IMAGES!!!!!!!!!!:rock::thumb:

KEEPS THE SOCK PUPPETS AWAY LIKE A CROSS WARDS OFF VAMPIRES:lbf:

I like the whole flow of the album.
That said, some songs end too quickly.
Yes, the denouement of the album is special.
Regards,
FWD.
that was a criticism of high school as well,when you thought there would be more it would end abruptly,question mark is a big example.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom