This world is just chock-a-block with nonsense

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

there is NO WAY he's getting all those chicks. and frankly the idea of THAT guy ogling young Asians makes me want to puke

I apologize to Rob Schneider. The dude looks one of the Rus dudes from the Vikings show WTF?????

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Fake Chameleon and Barnaby the Blender are milling about just dying to do some blending and psycho babbles.?

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

Yeah; I knocked her up straight away. It's fascinating stuff. Real original.

She was pregnant in that picture I posted awhile back with the Killing Joke t-shirt, and the sun setting behind her.

Crackedpots I knew something didnt add up kept adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 84.❌
now im getting the feel, 'ive been in a committed 2o year relationship with a hot young girlfriend' is an euphemism for
'ive been paying my baby mama 3 grand a month in child support for 20 years'.☀

Crackedpots I knew something didnt add up kept adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 84.❌
now im getting the feel, 'ive been in a committed 2o year relationship with a hot young girlfriend' is an euphemism for
'ive been paying my baby mama 3 grand a month in child support for 20 years'.☀

Not quite that much...

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
1583130704476.png

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
<------- This dog was my avatar when I first posted here and someone made a crown for it. I have it somewhere but it's probably on an old hard drive and I don't know where to look.

Top Bottom