THPGU single Promo Sleeve: Don't say I never give you anything...

Word onthe street is Morrissey's actual sleeve design will be a Sgt Peppers kind of montage featuring all the people who have "wronged" him over the years.

Can't wait myself.

Rumours that the sleeve will be dubbed with 18 all over it are yet tbc.

Absolutely not! It's a service to the fans. And it's not like we won't buy it anyway. More than once, in some cases.

Peter

I'm not quite sure that the record company or the station will see it quite like that?

I would love to share everything possible with you, it's just not allowed.

There is 'service to the fans' and there is piracy...

Patience is a virtue.

Well that's the sad part. He sort of vanished. I know almost nothing about him other than he was either thrown out or left the college he went off to. I think drugs were involved. I choose not to see his slide as a cautionary tale because he was incredibly smart and I have no doubt he's on his feet somewhere and not a houseguest of the state.

That's How People Grow Up.

Wow, that's serious. I guess my buddy was small time. Although I still respect his courage. He was quite impressive in that his morals were a series of unlocked doors one merely had to push open to discover new areas of mischief.

Two hours before tickets to a Morrissey gig were to go on sale, some other friends and I were in line to buy our tickets. He was with us but dejected because he didn't have any money and we didn't have enough to loan him. So that moment of downcast shoegazing silence comes, and then, bullshitting but half-expecting him to take me up on it, I suggested he go and shoplift about 20-30 CDs, drive around and sell them to a few stores around that bought used CDs, and thus raise the cash for the tickets.

Couple hours later, about fifteen minutes before the tickets went on sale, the guy rolls up, eyes beaming, with a fistful of cash. I'll never forget that.

Bite your tongue, sir! Saville's "Substance", boring? "Neoclassical perfection" are the words you're searching for!

That was acheived with "Closer". "Movement" is my favorite No sleeve. Peter Saville is a genius, he should do a sleeve for Moz. It would be a lot better than what we've seen as of late from Attack.

Re: New Single Sleeve

This is the promo. I hope the actual single uses a new picture but I somehow doubt it will.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
well he did use a young pic for the My Early Burglary years album but I guess that made sense. I s he going to get a younger version of himself to perform live too? And will his new songs be as good as his early stuff seeing as though we are seeing early pics?

Back
Top Bottom