"ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" outtakes?

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

Absolutely agree....reminded of this every time I listen to "You're Gonna Need Someone on Your Side", which is a nice blend of wit and muscle, but also some of the slower songs that have a nice touch of menace (Jack the Ripper).

Yes, exactly! Those are two really good examples (and favorites). I wonder if he would ever really do something like that if he had the chance? (movie theme).

Re: Article: "ThunderMoz" - video by Sam Esty Rayner posted on YouTube; "Kiss Me A Lot" excerpts?

I know it's supposed to be a Bond title pastiche (which it witlessly is). But am I the only one slightly disturbed at Lil' Sammy's obsession with his uncle? 'Hey - you know what would make scantily clad babes even hotter and more strokeworthy? If Morrissey's face was projected all over their bodies!"

lmao :lbf:

It's not exactly 'Lazarus' is it?

Do you think Bowie would have allowed a relative to excrete such artless flotsam in his name?

This is so tacky lol
Will it make it to the TTY headlines ? .
It would really be another insignificant " art fan video/ affiche that nobody would notice but this nepotism is worrying :confused:

200.gif

Just sayin'

Just a bit of messing about.. Moz should be wearing the panties and word scribbles, that would be fun!

What a mess. Poor Sam has been nurtured into thinking he has a talent. He doesn't. This is what happens when your Uncle sets the standard in having people around him telling him everything is great.

Sam is what happens when private school and family insulate someone from the real world. :nopity:

According to Gustavo, Moz has been looking forward to 'taking things to the next level'. I reckon that means in the next video the girls will take their pants off and we'll be able to see their otherwise central zones.

That was dumb.

I've tried to view these offerings from Sam as something one would mock up on the fly with no attention to skill and send off to a friend just for a quick laugh. Problem is, none of what Sam has put out there is funny, clever or amusing. I don't get why he would waste his time in this way.

That was dumb.

I've tried to view these offerings from Sam as something one would mock up on the fly with no attention to skill and send off to a friend just for a quick laugh. Problem is, none of what Sam has put out there is funny, clever or amusing. I don't get why he would waste his time in this way.

i dont knwo, today i drew a cartoon while watching netflix and didnt think to myself wow i should be doing something else. weve no idea what his life is filled with or what else he gets up to so its hard to think this is all he spends his time on etc

What a mess. Poor Sam has been nurtured into thinking he has a talent. He doesn't. This is what happens when your Uncle sets the standard in having people around him telling him everything is great.

hello,

genuinely curious, but why do you bother with this site? anytime i bother to read the comments you are always there daggers out. I am a fan of morrissey's music. i still believe he is a good person and most of his comments i agree with, although i would be hasten to add that he is as subtle as an earthquake in his delivery. I am not attacking you, i can't be arsed with that malarkey. i am just interested. perhaps i am just contaminated with the will to care. What changed?

cheers
T

"Oh, the humanity... Honest: I–I can hardly breathe. I–I'm going to step inside where I cannot see it. ...that's terrible. Ah, ah—I can't. I, listen, folks, I–I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."

It's called irony dude, obviously something that escaped your peanut brain.

i dont knwo, today i drew a cartoon while watching netflix and didnt think to myself wow i should be doing something else. weve no idea what his life is filled with or what else he gets up to so its hard to think this is all he spends his time on etc

I didn't mean to imply this is all Sam spends his time doing. Doodling while watching Netflix doesn't seem comparable to spending time on something for public consumption that is so soft-witted and technically incompetent. If he was privately honing his skills (or "art"), fine. That would be an investment in his future work. Unfortunately, the crap Sam shares says nothing, about nothing. That's what I meant by wasted time.

'Thunderball' is a great choice for a man who has explosive kegs between his legs.

According to Gustavo, Moz has been looking forward to 'taking things to the next level'. I reckon that means in the next video the girls will take their pants off and we'll be able to see their otherwise central zones.

I believe this is what he meant by 'that next level'--- sam and moz collabos delivered daily

...only Moz's private ittybittybits would instantly shrivel up and implode if he were forced to look at ladyparts!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom