Ticket Cancellations?

How long did it take for people to recieve an e-mail saying that their order had been cancelled due to credit card/ debit card failure or whatever other reason?

My tickets were ordered for the saturday about 1pm yesterday and all I have had is a confirmation e-mail so fingers crossed that there is no cancellation. Just wondering what the average time until people may have recieved cancellation news was? Also, I hope everything is fine with mine because I can still track my order on See Tickets which displays all my details of ordering.

Love PTxx.

My confirmation email took about an hour and a half after ordering to arrive...The transaction has appeared on my account when I checked my online banking, so it's definitely gone through properly...none of this confusion with security codes not being sent to the bank in my case.

Hopefully its fine for me.

How long did it take for people to recieve an e-mail saying that their order had been cancelled due to credit card/ debit card failure or whatever other reason?

My tickets were ordered for the saturday about 1pm yesterday and all I have had is a confirmation e-mail so fingers crossed that there is no cancellation. Just wondering what the average time until people may have recieved cancellation news was? Also, I hope everything is fine with mine because I can still track my order on See Tickets which displays all my details of ordering.

Love PTxx.

I think you'll be fine. If you can still use the tracker. I was pretty freaked out over all those cancellations as well. Luckily today I found that the charges had been booked of my cc:)
Now it's just the post-thing to worry about!

Aaargh, now I'M starting to panic! I bought my ticket for Sunday on Thursday and haven't received any cancellation e-mails (i did receive the confirmation e-mail) but the transaction hasn't appeared to my account yet:eek:!

If you have booked by see tickets go to the link to track your tickets on the website http://www.seetickets.com/tracker but underneath there is a button if you have lost your confirmation number. click on that and put your postcode and four last digits of your credit card and you will get sent an email with all your orders and confirmation numbers. You can then go back to the tracker and look at your orders.

hope this helps
x

Back
Top Bottom