Tickets Brazil

Marco

Tickets for Morrissey Concerts in Brazil are already on sale for São Paulo and Rio through www.livepass.com.br. Belo Horizonte tickets will go on sale from February 14th) through www.ticketsforfun.com.br.

Confirmed dates are now:

7 march - Belo Horizonte - Chevrolet Hall (www.chevrolethallbh.com.br) Sales at www.ticketforfun.com.br
9 march - Rio de Janeiro - Fundição Progresso (www.fundicaoprogresso.com.br) Sales at www.livepass.com.br
11 march - São Paulo - Via Funchal (www.viafunchal.com.br) Sales at www.livepass.com.br

See you there!

Premium tickets for São Paulo are sold out, since monday, 13th
Tickets for Rio are on sale for the 2nd lot, meaning prices are now higher
Tickets for Belo Horizonte went on sale today, feb 14th, and 3 hours later, the 1st lot ended, started 2 lot, more 2 hours 2nd lot ended, selling quickly now 3rd lot of 4 lots, meaning prices are now higer.

Last edited:
Morrissey in Porto Alegre

Hello!

I'm from Porto Alegre (Brazil) and I don't know what happened because the concert was cancelled a few time ago. Morrissey has been in Porto Alegre in 2000 and the concert was really successful. Many people want this concert to happen, so an event was made on facebook for the concert:http://www.facebook.com/events/268960363176489/

Hundred of fans are waiting for a new date.

Thanks that's all.

Re: Morrissey in Porto Alegre

Hello!

I'm from Porto Alegre (Brazil) and I don't know what happened because the concert was cancelled a few time ago. Morrissey has been in Porto Alegre in 2000 and the concert was really successful. Many people want this concert to happen, so an event was made on facebook for the concert:http://www.facebook.com/events/268960363176489/

Hundred of fans are waiting for a new date.

Thanks that's all.

Hello, Im very sorry that Morrissey canceled Porto Alegre. I read in a newspaper in Minas Gerais that they called officially as logistics difficulties was that Morrissey that is afraid to fly, did not want to add another flight to his schedule. So, they decided for a flight straight from Buenos Aires to Belo Horizonte, and then by car from Belo to Rio and from Rio to Sao Paulo. So, I don't think the Porto Alegre date will come back to the Tour. And so, I would like you all from Porto Alegre to fly to Belo Horizonte and enjoy this concert here. I know is not easy, but it will worth while!!!!!

Premium tickets for São Paulo are now Sold Out. Rio is selling the second lot and Belo Horizonte goes on sale tomorrow from noon on.

Hello, Im very sorry that Morrissey canceled Porto Alegre. I read in a newspaper in Minas Gerais that they called officially as logistics difficulties was that Morrissey that is afraid to fly, did not want to add another flight to his schedule. So, they decided for a flight straight from Buenos Aires to Belo Horizonte, and then by car from Belo to Rio and from Rio to Sao Paulo. So, I don't think the Porto Alegre date will come back to the Tour. And so, I would like you all from Porto Alegre to fly to Belo Horizonte and enjoy this concert here. I know is not easy, but it will worth while!!!!!

Premium tickets for São Paulo are now Sold Out. Rio is selling the second lot and Belo Horizonte goes on sale tomorrow from noon on.

I'm really disappointed with Morrissey, because I was waiting for the concert in Porto Alegre now I can't see him. So many fans in Porto Alegre feel the same way.

Difficult to believe, considering that maybe Moz will need a flight scale to reach Belo Horizonte.
Why couldn't he just stop and play in Porto Alegre?
Anyway, I have already my ticket for the show in Rio! Looking forward for it.

Tags
brazil concertes gigs morrissey
Back
Top Bottom