Tim Burgess / Matt Johnson "Infected" listening/interactive party (April 23, 10pm UK time)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
This sounds like it will be an interesting way to occupy an hour - well done both of them.
I remember this coming out in '86 and I still have my copy from back then. Great album.

Just imagine a Boz, Alain or even Moz version of the above - if only.

Regards,
FWD.

I love THE THE. Wish they would do a new album. SOUL MINING is one of my all time favourites.

It was actually quite good.
A follow-up due to popularity:

Regards,
FWD.

There's some really good stuff going on. Tim Booth (had some glitches) did a couple of tracks and a discussion session the other night.

Reckon that bald dude Tim teaches Jazzercise in North Hollywood twat c*** tit chipper curry northern base lives in hotels inn nnn n nnnnn nnn nnnnnn nnn n n it.

Reckon that bald dude Tim teaches Jazzercise in North Hollywood twat c*** tit chipper curry northern base lives in hotels inn nnn n nnnnn nnn nnnnnn nnn n n it.

Hmm, Tim appears to be in very good shape. Maybe the Mozzer should take some classes with him.

One very cool feature at the https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com site is an archive where you can hit play on the album and have the tweets from the relevant parties stream as they did in real time. Obviously, if you just want to quickly read what they wrote, you're better off just scrolling through the artist's feed.

Back
Top Bottom