Time left until Trump leaves office

Time left until Trump leaves office​

Zoom
2days
66hours
3961minutes
237707seconds

"‘I Answered the Call of My President’: Rioters Say Trump Urged Them On

The defense from Trump supporters arrested in the Capitol assault is emerging in court papers and interviews — and could play a role in impeachment proceedings."

"Pentagon Accelerates Efforts to Root Out Far-Right Extremism in the Ranks"

"WASHINGTON — The Pentagon is intensifying efforts to identify and combat white supremacy and other far-right extremism in its ranks as federal investigators seek to determine how many military personnel and veterans joined the violent assault on the Capitol."

What a beautiful, beautiful article. This just filled me with glee.

"The Financial Minefield Awaiting an Ex-President Trump"

Excerpt:

"Not long after he strides across the White House grounds Wednesday morning for the last time as president, Donald J. Trump will step into a financial minefield that appears to be unlike anything he has faced since his earlier brushes with collapse.

The tax records that he has long fought to keep hidden, revealed in a New York Times investigation last September, detailed his financial challenges:

Many of his resorts were losing millions of dollars a year even before the pandemic struck. Hundreds of millions of dollars in loans, which he personally guaranteed, must be repaid within a few years. He has burned through much of his cash and easy-to-sell assets. And a decade-old I.R.S. audit threatens to cost him more than $100 million to resolve.

In his earlier dark moments, Mr. Trump was able to rescue businesses he runs with multimillion-dollar infusions from his father or licensing deals borne of his television celebrity. Those lifelines are gone. And his divisive presidency has steadily eroded the mainstream marketability of the brand that is at the heart of his business.

That trend has only accelerated with his evidence-free campaign to subvert the outcome of the presidential election, which culminated in the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol. In its wake, his last-ditch lender vowed to cut him off. The P.G.A. canceled an upcoming championship at a Trump golf course, and New York City moved to strip him of contracts to run several venues."

Apparently some are preparing for the Trump rapture.

20210120_121248.jpg

What a weird feeling it is to not be in dc for a democratic presidential inauguration. Mixed with my predictable feelings of elation though. I can’t see how trump doesn’t end up financially ruined. Maybe he will go the Alex Jones rush Limbaugh route and do some crazy podcast YouTube show where he hawks his steaks and neckties

Already Trump just feels like a bad dream. It's funny how something can seem so awful for so long, yet as soon as it's over it's as though it hardly happened.

Already Trump just feels like a bad dream. It's funny how something can seem so awful for so long, yet as soon as it's over it's as though it hardly happened.

Maybe it's because you live in England, not the USA, so Trump's Presidency had no real effect on you other than the fact that you sometimes watched news stories about him on TV and got riled up about it. Joe Biden will be launching drone strikes in no time just like Trump; almost exactly the same foreign policy but with a nicer presentation where he talks about "unity" and "healing" at home, and gormless dumbasses like you can ignore the violence being carried out in other parts of the world that is carefully concealed by his empty words and cleaner media image. "Bad dream" LOL, what an insipid twat you are --- but I shouldn't expect much more from someone who prefers Keir Starmer over Jeremy Corbyn. You want neoliberalism forever and nothing else, you don't have the imagination to envision anything else. Here's a picture for you and @Nerak to change your Facebook cover photos to today:

Em0LKrTXcAAJHdS.jpeg

Maybe it's because you live in England, not the USA, so Trump's Presidency had no real effect on you other than the fact that you sometimes watched news stories about him on TV and got riled up about it. Joe Biden will be launching drone strikes in no time just like Trump; almost exactly the same foreign policy but with a nicer presentation where he talks about "unity" and "healing" at home, and gormless dumbasses like you can ignore the violence being carried out in other parts of the world that is carefully concealed by his empty words and cleaner media image. "Bad dream" LOL, what an insipid twat you are --- but I shouldn't expect much more from someone who prefers Keir Starmer over Jeremy Corbyn. You want neoliberalism forever and nothing else, you don't have the imagination to envision anything else. Here's a picture for you and @Nerak to change your Facebook cover photos to today:

View attachment 67749

Oh dear, has something riled you today? Oh well, I'm sure you'll get over it in time. Tell you what: why don't you go and downvote some random comments - I guarantee that you'll feel better in no time!
Roll on 2024, eh? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom