To American voters

I am sorry about your negative feelings towards me. I hope we can be friends one day. I am here to help people, I don't want to upset anybody.

The same goes for you, simonmoz. I hope you do not hate me because I certainly don't hate you. I think I haven't been anything but friendly.

The same goes for you, simonmoz. I hope you do not hate me because I certainly don't hate you. I think I haven't been anything but friendly.

Oh I don't hate you Jo,
hate is a pretty strong word you know.....

But you are a troll.

The same goes for you, simonmoz. I hope you do not hate me because I certainly don\'t hate you. I think I haven\'t been anything but friendly.

ok, simonmoz, lets do a deal with the faith/joroberts I also dont hate her, just agree shes a troll, let us learn to love each her. Deal?

And you are repetitive.
I think this conversation is tiresome for other readers. I like talking to you, but I don't like this subject.

I am sorry about your negative feelings towards me. I hope we can be friends one day. I am here to help people, I don't want to upset anybody.

I am not upset with you in any way. I did not mean evil in the literal sense. No I do not have direct faith. I do not need direct faith, because I have indirect faith in those around me that I love and care for.

Again, I have no negative feelings toward you at all.

What do you mean by "direct faith"? There is just one faith, for all I know, and I should know. And you either have it or you don't.

I assumed by your replies that you were angry with me for some reason. I am glad if I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom