Toast and coffee

me too! also because my face swells when i eat it.
i bought a half piece of sea salt and black pepper turkish bread from cobs today though as a rare treat, and i intend to eat it all.
Last time I bought bread, I sprung for 6 loaves, put 4 in the freezer, and didn't leave them alone until I'd eaten them all, with peanut butter. Now I just use the peanut butter as a dip for veggies. I mix it with water, soy sauce, and onion/garlic powder. And sometimes flax meal. Bread's too sexy for me.

how can you drink out of such an ugly mug?!?

you know what i miss? my morrissey mug :( and i miss my starbucks coffee maker. mornings just arent the same anymore :(

About four tons of a and a little 3. I also have to drink my ton of coffe by chasing it with choc milk cause I hate the taste so much. Usually I drink a boot house protein plus shake with it. I guess I like milk with my coffee just not in my coffee

interesting factoid (because im SO interesting!!): the smell of toast makes me want to punch a hole in a wall. i dont know what it is. im very sensitive to smells in general, being a hsp, but the smell of toast enrages me. it's okay when i make it though (which i rarely do because toast is meh)

i wouldnt ACTUALLY punch a hole in the wall though, just, you know, in case any of you want to invite me to your country houses for the weekend and you enjoy a bit of toast in the morning. i sort of assume that liking a person would make me more forgiving of their gross smells.

you dont need to rate that informative light housework as you do not have a country house and therefore the information is useless to you
I have a cramped one bedroom apartment, it's true.

I can't shut my bedroom door because the nightstand doesn't have enough room for it to fit properly in the bedroom, so it's about 7 inches into the doorway.

Last time I bought bread, I sprung for 6 loaves, put 4 in the freezer, and didn't leave them alone until I'd eaten them all, with peanut butter. Now I just use the peanut butter as a dip for veggies. I mix it with water, soy sauce, and onion/garlic powder. And sometimes flax meal. Bread's too sexy for me.
It would be nice to find a good quality hot chocolate drink which doesn't have sugar in it and is vegan. Where can I get this? I don't like the artificial sweeteners.

I think things like bread, rice, pasta, sugar and chocolate are addictive. I think cheese is addictive but now I try to eat vegan. Some vegan cheese is ok I think made with coconut oil. I still eat potatoes.

It would be nice to find a good quality hot chocolate drink which doesn't have sugar in it and is vegan. Where can I get this? I don't like the artificial sweeteners.

I think things like bread, rice, pasta, sugar and chocolate are addictive. I think cheese is addictive but now I try to eat vegan. Some vegan cheese is ok I think made with coconut oil. I still eat potatoes.
For vegan unsweetened chocolate drinks, just mix cocoa powder with a little water to make a paste, then heat up a mug's worth of water and mix it with the paste, and presto.

I'm always too lazy to brush mine at bedtime, but glad for you that you're doing it.
its just normal behaviour, nothing to laud. the only time i would ever imagine going to bed without brushing my teeth is maybe if im fasting and want to give my gums a rest. what im far too lazy (and cheap) for is cavities.

6. Once you’ve had black there is no going back. Toast I mean, phew, before the racist hunters mount me lol. I love burnt toast and milky coffee. It’s the needy suckling in me and the fact I have the most unsophisticated palate. 🌈🌈🌈🌈

Back
Top Bottom