tonights show dec 2nd

drifter

http://teawithtufty.blogspot.com/ i got this from the comment section from the day of the tour on the main page from santa. so thanks to santa. i am having issuses downloading also. if you look on his-her pictures on the site there are also pictures of the t-shirts and pics of the show also

Last edited:
WOW the quality seems great and the fact it arrived so quickly is brilliant:)

Just wanted to tell everyone that the whole gig seems to be up there now.

Thanks for this. Glad to see it.

Anyone else having trouble downloading it? Most songs say temporarily unavailable. Been trying for awhile now.

Also when you que up 21 it downloads 20, so I'm not sure that 21 is actually posted.

Anyone have the whole show downloaded?

- unrulyboy -

This is a great treat. Thanks to all who made it happen!

Any chance you can upload them as a single file? Then one of us can get 14, upload it and complete the show?

I've been trying for hours to get these tracks.

- unruly -

If anyone gets the whole show, please zip and post on Megaupload.com.

The way he did it, it's very time-consuming to download. And half the tracks don't show up for me.

Once I have chance tonight because I'm quite busy with work I will try to zip the file and upload, I just kept clicking on the link and downloading each track individually from MegaUpload. It is just track 14 keeps saying "This File is Temporarily Unavailable".

Working now on a Megaupload .zip -- hopefully, it'll be done in an hour or so...

45% uploaded / 47 minutes left

Back
Top Bottom