Tony Blair:Worst Prime Minister in British History?....

Tony Blair, Worst British Prime Minister?

• Total voters
lol!

My primary school had Nursery, Infant and Junior sections so I was in the same place from 3 until 11 :D . "Reception" was before Year 1 and after Nursery, aged about 5 :)

My daughter is starting pre-school in september..she's 3...they have these silly programs for kids that age..but she's too smart for any of that...she already knows her dad is stupid :D

I know all about it. I've listened to The Final Cut hundreds of times.

My daughter is starting pre-school in september..she's 3...they have these silly programs for kids that age..but she's too smart for any of that...she already knows her dad is stupid :D

Learning programs for 3 year olds? Seems a bit early lol. We counted coloured bricks, rode tricycles, drank milkshake and played in sandpits as part of our essential learning experience :p

I used to watch Sesame Street when I was 3, taught me lots of things that did! :D .. although thankfully I didn't end up saying "zee" :p

Learning programs for 3 year olds? Seems a bit early lol. We counted coloured bricks, rode tricycles, drank milkshake and played in sandpits as part of our essential learning experience :p

I used to watch Sesame Street when I was 3, taught me lots of things that did! :D .. although thankfully I didn't end up saying "zee" :p

Well Unfortunately, a lot of kids these days come from homes where parents are unwilling or unable to invest the time to help kids, so they enter "Kindgergarten" unable to do just about anything...including recognize letters and numbers.....

My daughter of course will be like me and be reading by age 4...she's already able to memorize little books and tell me the stories in her own words

Well Unfortunately, a lot of kids these days come from homes where parents are unwilling or unable to invest the time to help kids

That really, really, really f***s me off.

People who have no time for their children, shouldn't choose to have kids in the first place. :mad:

SNS, I think we're hijacking the thread ...

People who have no time for their children, shouldn't choose to have kids in the first place. :mad:

SNS, I think we're hijacking the thread ...

Well, I noticed that not many people want to voice their opinion on Mr. Blair......

Yes, Unfortunately Birth Control isn't enforced in this country...

Another reason for the head start programs is due to the number of children who come from non-English speaking homes.....

sometimes, for some people, it doesn't feel like a choice, though

I voted "No, I'm not British..and I really don't give a Damn about this poll" but I'm interested in politics. The fact is that I don't know much about British politics.

lol!

My primary school had Nursery, Infant and Junior sections so I was in the same place from 3 until 11 :D . "Reception" was before Year 1 and after Nursery, aged about 5 :)
Now, you tend to get more primary schools, which include a nursery and reception and secondary schools. I'm lucky, I work in an infant school, so the children only go to 7.

Children still largely learn through play until the end of recpetion,a nd in year one (5-6) we let them do the same as much as possible, so it's not all doom and gloom :D

I voted "No, I'm not British..and I really don't give a Damn about this poll" but I'm interested in politics. The fact is that I don't know much about British politics.

You probably know more than most Brits then!

Back
Top Bottom