Top 100 iconic images poll - suggestions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
He utilised the stalk of a flower, which slid in but wouldn't slide out, because the hairs stuck up and inserted themselves into the substance of the flesh. Required medical assistance in the end.

ouchnessabounds!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Stop hijacking my thread!! :mad:

You three are totally misunderstood it.

Frink is a made up word of frisky and kinky, urban dictionary difinitions are not applicable in here.

The word was invented by some Libertines fans, in the first page of frink thread vivaissey explained it.

*sending anon_x, bailiff and floorboards invisible infractions*

Last edited:
Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Stop hijacking my thread!! :mad:

Frink is a made up word of frisky and kinky, in here urban dictionary difinitions are not applicable.

Not according to urban Dictionary,it ain't.

Yeees....anyway, moving swiftly on...

I know exactly where 'frinky' is supposed to have come from, thankyou. I know the kidz, I'm down with them.
I believe the posts regarding Urban Dictionary are what's commonly known as a joke.

Yeees....anyway, moving swiftly on...

I know exactly where 'frinky' is supposed to have come from, thankyou. I know the kidz, I'm down with them.
I believe the posts regarding Urban Dictionary are what's commonly known as a joke.

Pick out an iconic image for us, Floor.

As well as my 'Madstock' pic, I'd select Moz with the NHS glasses on totp and something from his later period too. How about the cover of 'Quarry.' That's rather iconic.

Pick out an iconic image for us, Floor.

As well as my 'Madstock' pic, I'd select Moz with the NHS glasses on totp and something from his later period too. How about the cover of 'Quarry.' That's rather iconic.

Floor? That's a bit over familiar...

As anti-frink as I am, I must admit NHS specs/hearing aid wearing Morrissey is rather frinky. Is that wrong?

"thinking about it isn't enough - you have to ****ing do it"

Theo Paphitis (probably)

I like the one from the 'Viva Hate' era. I love the fact you can't see his face but it is unmistakeably the Mozfather.

just a few...
broody.jpg
1137982318_f.jpg

blues-1.jpg
stairy-1.jpg

rochdalecanal89.jpg

I didn't ask you to post photos in here. :doh:

I locked the thread.

You can post photos in frink thread or some other threads.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom