Top ten David Bowie music videos

Speaking of French presses, I tried out some expired Starbucks coffee someone got from the food bank and gave away. Pike Place. It's better, home made.

My dentist told me that coffee, tea and red wine etc isn't a problem. The thing that causes teeth to go yellow is sugar because sugar destroys the enamel and that's when they get stained. Apart from the occasional baklava and halva binges I eat very little sugary things, so I believe him.
but those things stain the teeth dont they?
shit, i didnt know that about sugar!!!! ugh!!! i mean, i knew it was bad for the teeth, i didnt know it could make them go yellow!! i hope it's possible for them to be whitened :(

but those things stain the teeth dont they?
shit, i didnt know that about sugar!!!! ugh!!! i mean, i knew it was bad for the teeth, i didnt know it could make them go yellow!! i hope it's possible for them to be whitened :(

If you have nice strong enamel they don't!

i like the way his were crooked. i like the way his lateral incisors stuck out.

Me too! I kind of like crooked teeth. Not all, but same. I like Bowie's and "husband's". Can we talk about my "husband's" teeth? :love:

Me too! I kind of like crooked teeth. Not all, but same. I like Bowie's and "husband's". Can we talk about my "husband's" teeth? :love:
of course!!!!!!! im already thinking about creating a fan club for your husband in advance of knowing anything about him other than that you seem to like him and his teeth will definitely be a part of it!!!

of course!!!!!!! im already thinking about creating a fan club for your husband in advance of knowing anything about him other than that you seem to like him and his teeth will definitely be a part of it!!!

Ooooh he'd like that! :lbf:

@bun bun in case you're interested dougies gonna be live streaming on triggernometry tomorrow (or, rather, tonight, i guess)! i think you can ask him questions at the end!!

Douglas Murray Live + Q&A: What Now For America? - YouTube

I have to say he's been a bit of a disappointment during the corona crisis. He's been awfully quiet about the subject. I mean our freedoms and civil liberties are being eroded and he keeps whinging about women with penises, as if they were our biggest problem.

But he has got himself a nice biceps during lockdown, so there's that.

I have to say he's been a bit of a disappointment during the corona crisis. He's been awfully quiet about the subject. I mean our freedoms and civil liberties are being eroded and he keeps whinging about women with penises, as if they were our biggest problem.

But he has gotten himself a nice biceps during lockdown, so there's that.
yeah, i noticed that too, both those things!!! i was hoping too that he'd have something meaningful to say on the subject. well, we still have peter hitchens at least!!

*edit* PETER hitchens, not christopher!! :oops:

yeah, i noticed that too, both those things!!! i was hoping too that he'd have something meaningful to say on the subject. well, we still have peter hitchens at least!!

*edit* PETER hitchens, not christopher!! :oops:

Thank god for Peter Hitchens! Would be interesting to know what his brother would have made of it all... :tears:

i dont know that much about his brother other than a few essays ive read of his. were you a fan?

He wasn't always right about things but he was, of course, an eloquent and original thinker, not bound by ideology. I loved that he was a little pompous and very funny. I have to run, the doggies are waiting! We have snow in Gothenburg and Big & Smelly are singing with excitement! Thank you for this lovely thread, it made me listen to Aladdin Sane - I've been a bit uninspired lately when it comes to music! TTYL :kissingheart:

He wasn't always right about things but he was, of course, an eloquent and original thinker, not bound by ideology. I loved that he was a little pompous and very funny. I have to run, the doggies are waiting! We have snow in Gothenburg and Big & Smelly are singing with excitement! Thank you for this lovely thread, it made me listen to Aladdin Sane - I've been a bit uninspired lately when it comes to music! TTYL :kissingheart:
have a good day, bun bun!!!!! i wish i could play with your doggies in the snow too!!

and now i must get to bed! it was lovely to have you drop in to the david bowie birthday thread!!!! <3

this is my favourite song from aladdin sane. the whole album has such a great magical, perfumey feel to it

it was originally an A-side from 1970

That’s actually Marc Bolan playing lead.

Back
Top Bottom