Tori Amos rates Morrissey in 2017 - Pitchfork / YouTube

Nine times as big? So a tiny 4 inch tiddler when aroused would grow to a whopping 36 inches? Damn - no wonder I keep tripping over mine. :eek:

I said on average :)
I think you need to dismiss the exceptions on both sides of the statistics scale. :brows:
You might consider starting smoking as that has an impact on size too. Thankfully. :o

Who hasn't Morrissey been callous towards?

It's his standard operating procedure. Morrissey loves Mprrissey. The end.

While I am not an expert on this, I read the manly organ can grow on average for as nine times as big when sexually aroused. So the speedo pic doesn't tell us much, does it?
The size of the balls says more, I mean not in the pic, but generally, if it is of any import. :rolleyes:
A grower seems to be more enjoyable then a shower, promising much but for any reason not delivering the anticipated pleasure. Ahem. :cool:
What about guys that stuffed a coke bottle into their pants to show off? :laughing:
We all know his balls are ENORMOUS!

uh yeah, i can do without a discussion of the size of morrissey's dick. the only size im interested in is his blazer size.

Passive-aggressive is more accurate.

That term within psychology has always fascinated me as it has this negative cling and falls back on whoever acts that way. The opposite way to act is being actively aggressive and knock someone out.

I am sure the psychologists are all hard at work at making us all become criminals.

Is this what we are discussing now? :confused:I think my days here are finally over.

uh yeah, i can do without a discussion of the size of morrissey's dick. the only size im interested in is his blazer size.

It might have grown a little bit.
That's all.

what did morrissey actually do to "snub" her? "snub" could mean anything. to me, it just means that a person has an idea of how they think they should be treated which isnt lived up to by someone outside of their head. which could just mean she's suffering from the same syndrome as my sister who expects everyone to cater to her and when they dont those people are "sooooooo rude".

oh gerrit, i dont speak french

But you do speak Spanish.
Go with God. (Only if he or she wants to of course)
Even if I don't believe in "it", someone else might. ;)

Tori Amos is a complete bummertime and her music was REALLY bad. Was it for people who also liked Enya? Like if they wanted to appear edgier, they would say they were Tori Amos fans, instead of Enya fans maybe? Who knows. Not me!

what did morrissey actually do to "snub" her? "snub" could mean anything. to me, it just means that a person has an idea of how they think they should be treated which isnt lived up to by someone outside of their head. which could just mean she's suffering from the same syndrome as my sister who expects everyone to cater to her and when they dont those people are "sooooooo rude".

Totally agree.

snub
verb [ T ]

uk /snʌb/ us /snʌb/ -bb-
to insult someone by not giving them any attention or treating them as if they are not important

I know how to avoid being snubbed: you just don't have to feel important or seek other people's attention. It's so easy, and you can use for good things (maybe thinking about truly important matters?) the piece of your head that othewise you would occupy remembering a stupid episode. Big egos are the cemeteries of human intelligence.

Hey Tori Amos... Greetings! :D

The most interesting thing about Tori Anus is she is actually male, raised as female, like the vast majority of the "women in music" - especially the feminists! It's truly bizarre. Ari from The Slits (obviously male), Tracy Thorn (male), Siouxsie (male, transitioned in young adulthood, glossed over as a several months-long hospital stay in her autobiography), Chrissie Hynde (the great pretender "herself"), Kate Bush (male)...the list truly goes on and on. Once you see it, you can't unsee it (look at the skeletons - distinct differences between male and female!)

The most interesting thing about Tori Anus is she is actually male, raised as female, like the vast majority of the "women in music" - especially the feminists! It's truly bizarre. Ari from The Slits (obviously male), Tracy Thorn (male), Siouxsie (male, transitioned in young adulthood, glossed over as a several months-long hospital stay in her autobiography), Chrissie Hynde (the great pretender "herself"), Kate Bush (male)...the list truly goes on and on. Once you see it, you can't unsee it (look at the skeletons - distinct differences between male and female!)

You're nuts! Who are you? The lost son of Joan Rivers?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom