tour tshirts wanted!

• Thread starter idontoweyouanything
  • Start date
I

idontoweyouanything

small and mediums wanted for tours of last 10years

i have bought from moral kiosk before and must say their sizeing leaves a lot to be desired, an xl is more like a medium and the sleeves are very very short not really the kind of fit that suits the 40 something morrissey fan although the printwork is spot on

I've got loads of 2006 ringleader shirts I want rid of.

Is that to me?

I'm moving house on Monday and am hoping to get rid of my shirts.

- Ringleader-era logo on front, 2006 English tourdates on back (grey, official)
- Ringleader artwork on front, 2006 English tour dates on back (black, bootleg)
- Ringleader-M logo on front with MORRISSEY underneath, 2006 English tour dates on the back (brown, bootleg)
- Morrissey silhouette with SUEDEHEAD underneath (green, bootleg)
- Smiths shirt with the ASK artwork (boy and ice lolly) on front as well as Morrissey caressing himself (?!) in front of it (black, bootleg)
- Smiths Meat Is Murder shirt (white, bootleg)

Please note they are all medium, except the Suedehead/Ask ones which are LARGE, and the MiM shirt which is EXTRA LARGE

Any pics wanted PM me. Free to a good home.

Free to a good home. You're in Manchester so they're yours if you can puck them up. I'll even given another wash for you.

you sure mate? i cant allow them to go for free mate! i will pick them up in manchester whenever is best for you. we will call it £20 yes?

If you insist then that is very kind. I just want them all to go somewhere they can be appreciated by someone. I'm running some errands in the city centre tomorrow so can do a dodgy handover around lunchtime?

that sounds brilliant, i am in tomorrow around lunchtime too! your a good man! i will inbox you my number now. cheers

Back
Top Bottom