Traumatizing Experiences

Denia

pirate wench
Late last night I was awake doing school work (as usual) and after finishing a glass of cranberry juice, I walked it my kitchen to wash it. Just then I took a step back and felt something soft at my heel (I was barefoot) then followed my a high-pitched squeak. I quickly shifted and looked down to see a mouse. I tiny, little gray mouse. Being a complete coward (which you can sure I am) I ran over into the bedroom and rocked back and fourth in the fetal position for about 2 hours. My brother then told me I had killed the mouse. I am now and will be for some time, afraid to go into my kitchen. :( :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry to hear that, Denia! I hope you'll be able to repress it and move on :rolleyes:

I was expecting much worse when I saw the title :) . Why does your brother think you killed it? Unless you stomped on it when you were running away ;) .

Maybe he was the one who removed his lifeless helpless furry little body from the cold kitchen floor? Just maybe, Goldfish? :eek:

I know, but as I said, can't take credit :) . We've not heard from Denia for quite some time, I hope she hasn't gone looking for it :eek: .

Maybe he was the one who removed his lifeless helpless furry little body from the cold kitchen floor? Just maybe, Goldfish?
Of course it was him, he's the only man in the house and the only one who thought it was neat. He's also called me a murderer from then on.

Chica, I don't think you're helping :eek: . Denia, he's not dead, he's resting (totally stole that joke from Monty Python :) ).
lol I love Python! .. but even that doen't make the shaking stop...

I know, but as I said, can't take credit :) . We've not heard from Denia for quite some time, I hope she hasn't gone looking for it :eek: .
It's long gone now. Somewhere out in the dumps of New York.. btw drunken goldfish, you're refering to me so properly. do you just like typing my name?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom