Trill is a f*****

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Hey guys. Have you heard the news?
@Trill is a f*****.

Also, I want to have sex with @rifke even though one of the moderators felt that was inappropriate. Don’t judge my love, guys.
View attachment 53419
well i've considered it and im afraid im gonna have to take a pass as it would just be too weird. like I said, I aint into chicks with dicks. having sex with a chick in general would be weird, as would having sex with someone with a dick. so having sex with a chick with a dick would just be beyond weird. thanks anyway, though. and in the future please be mindful that eddy reads this forum. thanks.

well i've considered it and im afraid im gonna have to take a pass as it would just be too weird. like I said, I aint into chicks with dicks. having sex with a chick in general would be weird, as would having sex with someone with a dick. so having sex with a chick with a dick would just be beyond weird. thanks anyway, though. and in the future please be mindful that eddy reads this forum. thanks.

I am Eddy’s father now. But you can call me daddy.

@GodEmperorMorrissey
If you have that sort of sentence, where you're referring to two people and you don't know how to write it, try it without the second person. Like this:
"Him and truth are same person."
"Him are/is the same person."
He is the same person.
He and The Truth are the same person.

See you learned something. Now ask your mom for a microwave Hot Pocket to celebrate! :thumb:

@GodEmperorMorrissey
If you have that sort of sentence, where you're referring to two people and you don't know how to write it, try it without the second person. Like this:
"Him and truth are same person."
"Him are/is the same person."
He is the same person.
He and The Truth are the same person.

See you learned something. Now ask your mom for a microwave Hot Pocket to celebrate! :thumb:

Please don't invite me into your sodomy threads you gamma

Back
Top Bottom