Morrissey Central "TRINI LOPEZ DIES … AS WE ALL MUST" (August 18, 2020)

TRINI LOPEZ DIES … AS WE ALL MUST

11Lopez1-superJumbo_euodml.jpg

Jesse posted several items about Trini (cited as a hero and influence) when he passed last week.

Screenshot_20200811-2108192.png

(Info repeated in condolences thread).
Regards,
FWD.

It's funny how fame works - I don't know anything about Trini except that he opened for the Beatles in Paris in 1964, which is quite a specific thing to know.

20200818_152712.jpg

I reckon Trini Lopez, the Manchester Son. I reckon what would of happened if Richie Valens didn't go knock on Trini Lopez's door at the Airbnb in Beach Mouth inn nnn nnn n nnn n n it.

Sadly one of the 150,000 people who die every day.

Someone in an old thread said this Trini cover song weirdly sounds like Satan Rejected My Soul... it kind of does.

RIP, Trini. He was a native of Dallas’s “Little Mexico”
neighborhood. He opened a restaurant called “Trini’s” in his hometown in the late 1960s and my wife’s grandparents went to the grand opening. They met Trini who was there in attendance and said he was a very nice guy.

RIP, Trini. He was a native of Dallas’s “Little Mexico”
neighborhood. He opened a restaurant called “Trini’s” in his hometown in the late 1960s and my wife’s grandparents went to the grand opening. They met Trini who was there in attendance and said he was a very nice guy.

Nice little story, is the restaurant still there?

I reckon Trini Lopez, the Manchester Son. I reckon what would of happened if Richie Valens didn't go knock on Trini Lopez's door at the Airbnb in Beach Mouth inn nnn nnn n nnn n n it.
Why do you do that inn nnn nnn bullshit? Supposed to be funny? Idiotic and dull.

I reckon Trini's best album was his self titled album "Manchester Son". I reckon here is a pic of him playing kickball in Manchester. RIP Manchester Son fancy lot chipper curry inn nn n nnn nn n n it.

mexican kickball.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom