Trivia you've always wanted to know about Morrissey

The first question I will ask if I ever get to meet him; why is wearing two watches on the back of the Swords album? Yea, it's lame, but it seems so odd.

I'd like to know if he ever listens to anything by Eddie Cochran.

I would like to know if Morrissey likes the singer, Frank Ifield, as he sometimes has a certain quality about his voice that reminds me of him. Also I would like to know how tall Morrissey is. I have an idea, having seen him live before, but does anybody have the exact number? I would like to know what person he values most in his life right now. I would like to know his favorite color. I would like to know whether he likes Emily Dickinson's or Rod McKuen's poetry. I could go on. I think I'm gonna need at least one or two months with him to find out everything I want to know.

If only . . .

I don't really know if I should be writing this but .....

Does Morrissey ever get horny?

What size rings does he wear?

If he honestly ever thought he was ugly
'cuz I don't like people who go around saying they thin they're ugly if they don't :mad:

I would like to know if Morrissey likes the singer, Frank Ifield, as he sometimes has a certain quality about his voice that reminds me of him. Also I would like to know how tall Morrissey is. I have an idea, having seen him live before, but does anybody have the exact number? I would like to know what person he values most in his life right now. I would like to know his favorite color. I would like to know whether he likes Emily Dickinson's or Rod McKuen's poetry. I could go on. I think I'm gonna need at least one or two months with him to find out everything I want to know.

If only . . .

I was trying to figure that out the other night too! I'm going with 5'10" ish.

I'd love to know how he spends a free, lazy day at home. I imagine him like Jack Nicholson in "About Schmidt", with tousled hair, wearing a bathrobe. :D

I've never seen that film but that sounds hot. Jack or Moz. My bf resembles a young Jack so that sounds like fun.

If he shaves in the morning or in the evening.

You know what they say: a perfectionist does his shaving in the morning, a gentelman does it in the evening ;)

If he shaves in the morning or in the evening.

You know what they say: a perfectionist does his shaving in the morning, a gentelman does it in the evening ;)

Oh that's a gooooood one. :love: I wonder this too.

Dab-hands at trouble
Four days of stubble, we are

I want to know who his favourite painters are, and what are/were the names of his pets. :p

Back
Top Bottom