Trivia you've always wanted to know about Morrissey

Does he like Jaffa Cakes?

Also I would like to know how tall Morrissey is. I have an idea, having seen him live before, but does anybody have the exact number?

I just googled this and most people agree on 5ft11. There's a few interviews from the eighties where it's mentioned, like in those little Q&A bits in Smash Hits. I can remember seeing them but can't remember the figure he gave.

I'd like to see inside Moz's fridge. And to know what he thinks of Brian Molko. And I'd like to see his internet history. And what he watches on telly.

I'd like to know if Morrissey sympathises (in the same way that he was obsessive over his own passions as a youth) with the masses of over-sexed, menopausal women who screech and fawn over him at his shows; forcing cliched gifts upon him in the hope that he will fall in love with them instantly and drag them off the stage to have his way with them in his tour bus...

...or if he just thinks they're all mental and don't stand an ice cream in hell's chance with him, laughing at their delusion, as he get's buggered hard by Jake Walters in some posh hotel room.

Just a thought.

I'd like to know if Morrissey sympathises (in the same way that he was obsessive over his own passions as a youth) with the masses of over-sexed, menopausal women who screech and fawn over him at his shows; forcing cliched gifts upon him in the hope that he will fall in love with them instantly and drag them off the stage to have his way with them in his tour bus...

...or if he just thinks they're all mental and don't stand an ice cream in hell's chance with him, laughing at their delusion, as he get's buggered hard by Jake Walters in some posh hotel room.

Just a thought.

I bet Jake buggers him softly though. :p

Awwww

Just a thought.

We got a new Suzanne (who hardly comes here these days)! :eek:

I would like to know if Morrissey likes the singer, Frank Ifield, as he sometimes has a certain quality about his voice that reminds me of him. Also I would like to know how tall Morrissey is. I have an idea, having seen him live before, but does anybody have the exact number? I would like to know what person he values most in his life right now. I would like to know his favorite color. I would like to know whether he likes Emily Dickinson's or Rod McKuen's poetry. I could go on. I think I'm gonna need at least one or two months with him to find out everything I want to know.

If only . . .
he says of himself in a Q+A
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=87130&highlight=UKTourbook
(with all 4 members interviewed)in the UK tourbook(meat is murdertour)
of 85:"virtually 6 feet"
and 10 stone weight
can somebody tell me how much that is in m/kilogram then? we here take other measures not feet-thnks

I wonder if, just once, compelled by a cocktail of boredom, devilment and Corona, he's said, "Pull my finger."

he says of himself in a Q+A
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=87130&highlight=UKTourbook
(with all 4 members interviewed)in the UK tourbook(meat is murdertour)
of 85:"virtually 6 feet"
and 10 stone weight
can somebody tell me how much that is in m/kilogram then? we here take other measures not feet-thnks

Note he says "virtually" 6ft. He also says that he'd never been in a band before - well, not really, but there were the Nosebleeds after all. Maybe with the quiff he's 6ft.

I'd like to know when he is going to do another Q&A on True to You so some of our ingenious/interesting/funny questions can get answered. ;) Hasn't it been a while? We are due a new Q&A session.

If 5'11", I can't believe he's 5 inches taller than me, he didn't seem that tall when I bumped into him at a show. :confused:

What is his daily routine.
What does his Mother call him :)
Does he read in bed?
A housekeeper? Cleaning person?

Does he consider himself as witty as other people think?

What does it feel like to go from a lonely teenager to a star?

Re: Q & A on TTY

I'd like to know when he is going to do another Q&A on True to You so some of our ingenious/interesting/funny questions can get answered. ;) Hasn't it been a while? We are due a new Q&A session.

Hmmm, I bet it was Merck who encouraged Morrissey to communicate with his fans through TTY.
Since his departure we've seen less messages from Morrissey in there.

Back
Top Bottom