Trivia you've always wanted to know about Morrissey

erm ... can it be true that this means he is 1,56 m tall?
very kissable height (would be even smaller than me)

A foot = 30.48cm

An inch = 2.54cm

5 feet 11 inches = (30.48 x 5) + (2.54 x 11) = 180.34 cm

Moz is 5'10" tall. He's really not all that tall. His long torso makes him look a lot taller. :)

Moz is 5'10" tall. He's really not all that tall. His long torso makes him look a lot taller. :)

He's tall compared to me. But then I'm just short. :rolleyes:

I wonder what his musical guilty pleasures are. He often talks about bands which are quite highly thought of that he likes, but I rarely hear about the bands he realises he shouldn't like, but does anyway. ;)

He's tall compared to me. But then I'm just short. :rolleyes:

I'm 5'8" and I think I'm short!

My question would be Boxers or Briefs? Maybe or more like What side of the bed does he sleep and what size bed? I wouldn't dare to ask any of these, but just fun to know. LOL

How often does he Google himself ;)

This. :thumb:

I wonder if, just once, compelled by a cocktail of boredom, devilment and Corona, he's said, "Pull my finger."

:rofl: I bet he has, y'know.

My question would be Boxers or Briefs? Maybe or more like What side of the bed does he sleep and what size bed? I wouldn't dare to ask any of these, but just fun to know. LOL

This is a very very important question indeed. For some reason I imagine him sleeping in the centre of one of those beds that's halfway between double and king-size. But that's just me. :rolleyes:

I just googled this and most people agree on 5ft11. There's a few interviews from the eighties where it's mentioned, like in those little Q&A bits in Smash Hits. I can remember seeing them but can't remember the figure he gave.

I'd like to see inside Moz's fridge. And to know what he thinks of Brian Molko. And I'd like to see his internet history. And what he watches on telly.

I don't he's fussed with Brian, do you?
(More importantly, how tall is brian?)

Back
Top Bottom