Troll

Silke

Why didn't he get an infraction for trolling?

Best thing about this thread:

bwaaaaaa.jpg

jezuzuz.gif

:confused:

What is your problem?

Flax found your signature was funny, it does not breach TOS.

:confused:

What is your problem?

Flax found your signature was funny, it does not breach TOS.

And he drew a devil and attacked her. If she were to call him an asshole she'd get an infraction for "attacking" a forum member. This was aggressive towards another forum member, imo.

Whatever, i just post here. I thought it was rude when I saw it though.

Pointing out my signature the way he did had no relevance for the topic of the thread. This is trolling.

I don't find it offensive or upsetting.

He pointed out the hyper link you put as a signature was funny, that's all.

And he drew a devil and attacked her. If she were to call him an asshole she'd get an infraction for "attacking" a forum member. This was aggressive towards another forum member, imo.

Whatever, i just post here. I thought it was rude when I saw it though.

Silke and some people find a drawing of devil is offensive, but personally it's just a joke to me.

Last edited:
Kewpie, we are not talking about your "opinion" stuff here that you so much like to use to excuse why you find things directed at yourself offensive but not if they are directed towards others. And I do not care if you find it offensive or upsetting, this is not the question here.

Pointing out my signature the way he did had no relevance for the topic of the thread. This is trolling.

Last edited:
Not to diminish your complaint Silke, but I am grateful he pointed it out. I think it's a fascinating website.

Kewpie, were are not talking about your "opinion" stuff here that you so much like to use to excuse why you find things directed at yourself offensive but not if they are directed towards others. And I do not care if you find it offensive or upsetting, this is not the question here.

It is totally natural that some people start talking about irrelevant stuff in a thread.

As a moderator I'm giving my opinion about the issue.

My fellow moderator bored gave me an advice that you should not take things personally.

The forums are leniently moderated, you should let it go.

Last edited:
Why didn't he get an infraction for trolling?

Is that what Jesus would do? Eh?

Hummm... let me check my Bible.... hang on... hummmm

It turns out you're right:

"If someone strikes you on the right cheek, whine to the moderator about how he didn't get an infraction" - Jesus

When I saw that post, I thought he was laughing about the fact that your signature was an inadvertant but accurate comment on the goings-on in the thread, nothing more. I thought it was funny and it in no way led to negative feelings about you. In fact, his pointing it out made me think you were clever for having that signature.

Ok, the post in question - funny, a joke, get over it!

This comment;

Is that what Jesus would do? Eh?

Hummm... let me check my Bible.... hang on... hummmm

It turns out you're right:

"If someone strikes you on the right cheek, whine to the moderator about how he didn't get an infraction" - Jesus

- and suddenly that joke isn't funny anymore.

who cares its the internet ...

one minute its :sweet: the next its :boxing:so stop being all :tantrum: and just deal with the trivial issues which happen on a daily basis , because some of this :swear: and this :mock:really is to be expected and complainig is only :head-smack: while others :laughing:

:straightface:

What was the website?

Flax was clearly "trolling" though his feeble attempts and the way they tend to turn out, in this case making him look like some sort of disturbed child, aren't really worth being bothered about personally. But as a website issue, I thought that if it was reported and was in violation of the rules then the moderator's opinion of whether the trolling was humorous or not didn't really come into play.

And we can't call someone an asshole? I thought you couldn't hide it in the tags but could say it. What a ridiculous debate for adults to have. You can call someone a f***** but not an asshole? What about a c***?

What was the website?

Flax was clearly "trolling" though his feeble attempts and the way they tend to turn out, in this case making him look like some sort of disturbed child, aren't really worth being bothered about personally. But as a website issue, I thought that if it was reported and was in violation of the rules then the moderator's opinion of whether the trolling was humorous or not didn't really come into play.

And we can't call someone an asshole? I thought you couldn't hide it in the tags but could say it. What a ridiculous debate for adults to have. You can call someone a f***** but not an asshole? What about a c***?

I wasn't trolling. I was trollololololing.

What was the website?

I got an infraction for calling someone "kinda a dickhead." :tears:

Tags
dark siiiidedd
Back
Top Bottom