Trolling

I'm currently sitting with some Fijian gangsters hammering some powerful kava, and in between rounds firing off some troll ratings. I'm finding it a soothing combo.
oh, fascinating

the fact that you have some sort of a need for people on a message board to be afraid of you and heed what you say is really pathetic.

back when I was 19 I used to go to this serial killer message board. for the record, I wasnt really into serial killers, rather I was more interested in the people that wrote them and considered themselves groupies. emptiness in people has always fascinated me and you will never find emptier people than serial killer groupies. surprisingly I met some really decent cool people there (and in actual fact that's the only reason I have a facebook page today is to stay in contact with them). well, as you would expect, along with some really cool people there were also the nuts and psychos. one of them, a kid from Sweden calling himself mictian, ended up stabbing three women in a womens shelter where he worked. another one from montana burned down his apartment building and strangled his girlfriend to death, after a botched suicide attempt left him partially brain damaged. another one is STILL harassing one of the female posters and trying to ruin her marriage 15 years later. that one is named jared and he lives with his mom in Indiana (remember when I said you struck me as being from Indiana? ;)). someone more skilled at cyberstalking than jared actually found out his identity and posted it for us all to have a laugh.

anyway, the one from montana found out all my personal information as well as my family's information. I used to receive all kinds of threats from him-- he used to call me at work, he called my grandma up in the middle of the night, he posted my address on serial killer websites. do you think I was afraid of him? not a chance. he was just some nut and it his actions had nothing to do with me.

so, now you know what kind of company you're in when you try to inspire fear and intimidation on the internet. the company of pathetic losers. pathetic losers who shoot themselves in the head, who kill vulnerable women, who live in Indiana with their moms. so uh.... why don't you regale us newer members here with what you did that was so fearful?
Damn Rifke, that’s hardcore. Learn new things about you every day.

OK, see I had completely forgotten that first interaction. Lemme ask a question, what constitutes going 'on and on?' How many posts did I make on the subject? 5? 10? From my vague recollection I think I was making the point that often when a man is betrothed, other women, some women, (a certain type of woman shall we say) find this appealing and go after said man. If I remember correctly I offered my own personal experience as evidence of this. Yet...................................

Fake news,

You make it out to be me saying I'm irresistible to women. That of course is false (except in Rifke's case, she can't get enough of me) I said it is the situation of being already committed that some women see as an irresistible challenge to take on, not the man per se. However apparently I made dozens and dozens and dozens of posts on it and I my memory isn't the best (in fact I only remembered this when you reminded me) so I'm sure you'll have mounds of evidence to prove me wrong.

But fear not, I don't find your presence here as being a negative, I don't really find it anything to be honest............................apart from the avatars you use, they are ace. Mine? Not so much :lbf::lbf::lbf:
As a courtesy, I’m letting you know I lost interest in this hours ago.

We’ve been around awhile. We’ve seen people come and go. We’ve seen it all by this point. We know how things used to be. To say class is brought to this place by a handful of people whose confined off-topic interactions with one another are tantamount to an ego drenched circle jerk is like saying a maggot classes up a corpse.

Try Anything Twice is seemingly nice in a genuine way without any strings attached. I get the impression she’s not like some others on here who hiss through smiles, wanting all attention on them and to receive confirmation of their delusions of grandeur via upvotes.

If people had a problem with things I said recently, tough titty. I went easy on her and most of you know that. If people can’t look at the situation and see it for what it is, that’s not my problem. Some of you either don’t know or seem to forget who exactly I am. Honestly, that whore is lucky I’m not emotionally invested in this or else I’d make her personal and professional life a living hell...and if you don’t believe that, ask around.
Leave me be, Viva. You can’t destroy a life already in ruins. Others beat you to that long ago.

Back
Top Bottom