Morrissey Central "TROUBLE LOVES ME" (April 3, 2021)

Well, clearly i live more in the real life than you sorrowful lot :D. So type away your time as you wish, my aged friend!

Well, unfortunately you’re just a musician. If you were an artist, then like me, you would agree when I say that what people call ‘real life’ and what is called ‘reality’ is extremely overrated.

:tiphat:

Well, unfortunately you’re just a musician. If you were an artist, then like me, you would agree when I say that what people call ‘real life’ and what is called ‘reality’ is extremely overrated.

:tiphat:

Tried living in the real world instead of a shell
But before I began
I was bored before I even began

(Sorry, I've been trying to hold this back all day... now off with the light and into the real world...)

You might not feel, but yours, mine, all opinions count the same. Well, maybe except the village idiot.
I agree! Actually I feel sad for most posters here who always try to convince the other, for years now, in vain. It's useless and many times verging on ridiculous. Not to mention pathetic - when there's a life out there. This is exactly why I don't register, also, why I post very rarely, or even visit this site. There are weeks when I don't check in here - so if, in any way you referred to me, you are (not unusually) wrong.
:rolleyes:

thats right i forgot you are very busy crafting that soon (never :) ) to be released no 1 song in Poland. 5 years it takes to write a dumb polish punk rock song.:mad:

Morrissey is a lovely guy he is kind, caring, nice, thoughtful and gentle. He wouldn't intentionally hurt people. Morrissey wouldn't hurt a fly.

You are a musician. I had a thought you might be Alain Whyte.

Why do you dislike Morrissey so much?

I'm on the autistic spectrum. I hope you don't hold my condition against me. I don't mind if you attack me for being a Morrissey fan but I would rather you didn't bring my autism into it. Morrissey isn't my 'god' he is just a fallible human being like we all are. I worship Father God Almighty our creator and His Only Begotten Son Lord Jesus Christ. I believe in the Holy Trinity or Triune Godhead; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. To worship Morrissey would come under false gods, false icons, false idols, graven images and the worshiping of the golden calf in the Holy Bible and in my faith that would be considered a sin against Father God. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian and I take my faith seriously.
To follow on from what I said before I'm a fan of Morrissey as an artist and he is a nice person. I don't worship him as an idol or icon that would be "idolatry" and possibly an obsession. I love and worship Lord Jesus Christ He is my Lord and Saviour and friend.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom