true Morrissey fans are true Racists! Rank the races of disgust!

C

Closet Homosapien

Sorry to say this here but I am tired of hearing latin voices in London, looking at wogs and dirty mingy no good foreigners. I hate the damn paki's and also the soddin' White Trash Limeys.

Moz is for affluent whites.

If I had my way, I would kill all that are not white. They make me sick.

From dog shite to worst

1. Spanish/Mexicans/Latino's Shut the f*** up and speak English you spics!
2. Paki's and other yellow Ass-ians Stop making fish and shite
3. Niggers and White Trash Limey's-kill them too.

And what the f*** do you think you are...a descendant of Atlantis? You're such a mindless c***. We all have in common specific genes which support the scientific notion that we are all descended from a gentic Eve, and do you know what this genetic Eve was? An African woman. An upright bipedalist human being with dark skin was the evolutionary mother of us all. You're no f***ing Atlantian, you're a god damned cousin of the chimpanzee just like the rest of us, and you have no f***ing right to peddle your racist shit here. You're lucky you're hiding behind your f***ing computer, you sorry bitch, because I would bash your f***ing face in otherwise.

we are all 99 % chimp at heart.

some more so than others.

It must be the uptight feelings British folk have for using toothburshes.

Get over it you mongrols. Stick to your Leeds and Blackpool shit holes.
Shit comes in all hues, American,British,African,Mexican etc. Not everyone is bad, and we all have scumbags in each race.

Don't listen to the above f***witery, as not all Brits feel this way.
Your views should be used on the Combat 18 sites

> Sorry to say this here but I am tired of hearing latin voices in London,
> looking at wogs and dirty mingy no good foreigners. I hate the damn paki's
> and also the soddin' White Trash Limeys.

> Moz is for affluent whites.

> If I had my way, I would kill all that are not white. They make me sick.

> From dog shite to worst

> 1. Spanish/Mexicans/Latino's Shut the f*** up and speak English you spics!
> 2. Paki's and other yellow Ass-ians Stop making fish and shite
> 3. Niggers and White Trash Limey's-kill them too.

yes! you tell em stoney leadpipe person. All the Morrissey fans I know personally are British working class, non racist and not all white either. So stick your views up your sweaty fat arse.

each race has scumbags..so f***ing true!

Re: I LOVYYY YuoUU,

"Me agress to yourr posterss misster's. Thezze latins makeing mee sickyy oh yey so sickyy. We should keel themn all, thaty isz it, all!!!

Re: true Morrissey fans boycott genetic trash

Spoken like true gentic garbage.

I agree 100%

it's true, England's citie shave turned into wastelands because of Pakis, Turks and WOGs.

sorry too say it but ya are a big

f*** me dead - if London's such a wonderful place, why doesn't Morrissey want to live there any more? If he wanted to get away from other races he'd hardly move to LA would he?
And if you travelled a bit, you probably find enough places as disrespectful of your smelly unwashed white scum Londoner asses as you are of them.
Your empire is dead. Get over it.
And how come you have no problem with towel-headed terrorist Arabs? I thought they were shit-kicking flavour of the month? Perhaps that requires a little more geo-political awareness than your tiny brain is capable of.

Re: I hear Antarctica is all white

> If I had my way, I would kill all that are not white.

You should love it there.

Re: I hear Antarctica is all white

Perhaps we could band together and get a bulk discount on one-way airfares for homosapien, Jennifer and all the other hopeless low-life tossers who seem to view this board as an opportunity to wave their genitals (and ridiculous, bigoted opinions) around in public.

YOU'RE TRASH

everyone has their little prejudices. it's sad but true, more or less. you, however, are pathetic. please take your hateful propaganda elsewhere. or better yet, shove it up your ass. it will keep your head company.

and moz is for everybody. your statement would no doubt disgust him. born of irish stock, he comes from an working class background and has always expressed a distaste for the upper classes. additionally, i read somewhere that when he found out princess diana said she liked the smiths, he was thoroughly dismayed. and guess what? she is a perfect example of white affluence and privilege. in other words, you don't know what you're talking about.

Re: I'M TRASH

In case anyone read my last post, you'll have to excuse me, sometimes I start rambling. I'm really just a two-bit f***ing whore thinks she has something important to say.

Don't mind me.

Love,

Mindy

Back
Top Bottom