TTY: ​Fireman attending to fire in Chinatown, Manhattan, June 2015

Definitely not is the answer.
One minute it announces a statement stating that Glastonbury festival is not animal friendly and then several days later announces that Steven will be the headline act at an event that is far from animal friendly called the F Y F Festival. A festival infested with meat and dairy products.
Nobody has yet taken me up on this point which I have raised many times, just like when I collared him for staying in meat infested Pestana group hotels after performing in meat free venues when also collared once again by BrummieBoy serving up cheese paninis.
So once again I shall call it for what it is.

Charlatan, CrankFruad, Hypocrite, Animal-Friendly-Gate, Cheese-Gate, FIFA-ism, Seb-ist, See-through, Cheeseaholic-anonymouse, Putin-ist, Full-a-Shit, Tantrumist, Pestana-Gate, Horse-Shit !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

(Tell me I'm wrong if you can ! Good luck ! And remember there is NO COMPROMISE to the 'animal friendly' issue. It is or it ain't)
To perform or not to perform ? That is the question.

benny they dont have the cognitive abilities to debate you specially when you hold the facts in the palm of your hands.
he berates glasto but without delay books f y f fest where the sausage cakes are fried in abundance. beer boiled frankfurters and vodka oysters. this he sees nothing wrong with?

Silence of the fans !

Little fan on a hill
Run fast if you can
Cause Benny's got you on the run
And your response has failed to begin

Well your just like him
Your just like him

benny they dont have the cognitive abilities to debate you specially when you hold the facts in the palm of your hands.
he berates glasto but without delay books f y f fest where the sausage cakes are fried in abundance. beer boiled frankfurters and vodka oysters. this he sees nothing wrong with?

THE SILENCE IS 4KIN GOLDEN !

Come and get me ! I'm here and I'm now !

Benny the Bastard Butcher, Thorn in Stevens Humasexual Arsehole !

Please note :- The F Y F Festival is STILL TO THIS 4KIN DAY NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY !

NEXT ! ! ! ! !

I'm very human-phobic. That's one of the many reasons Morrissey has given me comfort over the years. :D

Nice. U must be Swedish. I remember a Swedish bus stop where four sweeds all standing four feet apart from one another. Was super strange to me until someone explained

From the followingthemozziah blog

MOZ IS MY SHEPHERD4 June 2015 at 02:56
Last week Kyle's Uncle past away in a tragic car accident. He was a New York City Fireman. The Funereal was June 2nd, 2015. Coincidance im sure. Hope everyone is well it's been a while

what does his photo have to do with that gay blue rose society group? another tour and moz ignores them once more to their eternal embarrassment

Definitely not is the answer.
One minute it announces a statement stating that Glastonbury festival is not animal friendly and then several days later announces that Steven will be the headline act at an event that is far from animal friendly called the F Y F Festival. A festival infested with meat and dairy products.
Nobody has yet taken me up on this point which I have raised many times, just like when I collared him for staying in meat infested Pestana group hotels after performing in meat free venues when also collared once again by BrummieBoy serving up cheese paninis.
So once again I shall call it for what it is.

Charlatan, CrankFruad, Hypocrite, Animal-Friendly-Gate, Cheese-Gate, FIFA-ism, Seb-ist, See-through, Cheeseaholic-anonymouse, Putin-ist, Full-a-Shit, Tantrumist, Pestana-Gate, Horse-Shit !

(Tell me I'm wrong if you can ! Good luck ! And remember there is NO COMPROMISE to the 'animal friendly' issue. It is or it ain't)
To perform or not to perform ? That is the question.

Well well well !
What a surprise !
No takers ha ha ha !
Ladies and Gentlemen I give you " F Y F FESTIVAL-GATE "

Coming soon on the penguin classic label CrankFraudism, the follow up to autobiography by McMorrissey. The biggest crank on planet earth.

Holy Cow - There is a band of FDNY firefighters described as sounding like The Smiths:

"A band of four FDNY firefighters with a melancholy and sense of urgency reminiscent of The Smiths" - The Beef
Join us at Mercury Lounge, Saturday, June 20 at 8pm (after the Lieutenant's promotion exam!) for an evening with us, The Sea Grave. Until then, here are two songs to tide you over.

https://soundcloud.com/theseagrave/...-aged https://www.facebook.com/TheSeaGrave

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom