TTY: ​Fireman attending to fire in Chinatown, Manhattan, June 2015

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150602_01

This is definitely the most irrelevant TTY update in recent memory. The photos are nice but the connection to Morrissey is less than tenuous. :squiffy:

Edit: Though I suppose one could say that at least one Morrissey got to be somebody's hero now.

Wait till the usual suspects ridicule Moz for sending Julia such crap to post on TTY because they honestly believe that he is involved in every single post. Anyway, I have long come to the conclusion that either Julia or Julia and Moz are playing a game with all of us on this website.

The Fireman is called Morrissey say' so on the bottom of his jacket, I suppose Julia found it amusing?

It's a fairly common surname so I just don't understand this.

​Fireman attending to fire in Chinatown, Manhattan, June 2015 - true-to-you.net
2 June 2015

As photographed by Paul M Roura​

fireman_2.jpg

This is definitely the most irrelevant TTY update in recent memory. The photos are nice but the connection to Morrissey is less than tenuous. :squiffy:

Edit: Though I suppose one could say that at least one Morrissey got to be somebody's hero now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm uncomfortable with this TTY post for two reasons.

First off, I hope no one was injured in the fire.
And second, the implication of the post....that somehow this is referencing Morrissey Morrissey and not the fireman's own name,seems tacky and arrogant, even by Morrissey Morrissey standards.

Mozzer's must have had a good giggle at this photo. Oh, the symbolism...fans=burning window, Firefighter, obviously Mozzer

Name on coat.
Thanks P.
Had my contacts out when first seeing this.
Normally, some news is better than none, but in this case...!
Cheers,
FWD

....that somehow this is referencing Morrissey Morrissey and not the fireman's own name,seems tacky and arrogant, even by Morrissey Morrissey standards.

I don't think that was implied ... whoever posted this just found it interesting/amusing that the name "Morrissey" was displayed. No one claimed it was a tribute to this Morrissey.

I'm not interested in his and Damons humasexual role play !
I'm surprised the Pestana hotel group let them go through with it in the first place.
" don't worry Damon I'm here now, Action is my middle name, the things I'm gonna do to you Damon ! "

Pass me the sick bucket I'm gonna vom !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hello? Morrissey is a common last name in the USA, especially in the Northeast. (see my avatar)

These little afflictions with seeing "Morrissey" as someone's last name is so amusing, but I would think of Morrissey too if I saw this firefighter. I guess to someone like Julia, who's entire world is about Morrissey, this is interesting.

I hate it when some Brit posts a pic of some Kickball player with the last name of "Morrissey" and thinks this is so special and that must be Morrissey's favorite Kickball player or his third cousin. Down with Feefa and Kickball. USA! USA! Anonymous-

Last edited:
i think benny is onto something here, the sexual connotation is obvious.

Totally thought this was going to be a photo of a fireman saving a cat! Actually, looking again, who's to say he isn't?

Anyway, still lame.

CAPTION TIME.

Damon you lazy tw#t wake up the Dubliner is gonna melt !

Hang in there Damon I'm going to perform mouth to starfish on you (so it's two breaths up the wrong'un followed by 25 buttock compressions !)

I'm coming Damon with my big chopper, don't panic on the streets of Chinatown !

This should make the press take notice of me now !

I'm not interested in his and Damons humasexual role play !
I'm surprised the Pestana hotel group let them go through with it in the first place.
" don't worry Damon I'm here now, Action is my middle name, the things I'm gonna do to you Damon ! "

Pass me the sick bucket I'm gonna vom !

You say that like you're interested in anything things he does and this is out of the ordinary. What a surprise you had something negative to say about it! You're f***ing obsessed. It's not healthy.

It's lame, sure, but, whatever?

Your continual relentless obsessive protest against absolutely everything said and done relating to Morrissey is insane. Passed the sick bucket I'm gonna vom!

This website's approval of you and others like you reeks of the agenda against Morrissey over the bad blood between the two. It's fair enough to not agree with things he says and does, I and many others do. But it's painfully obvious the difference between those who disagree with things and those who are just outright trolling obsessively.
Nice touch for M-solo to include the negative comments to go along with this on the main story post on the front page too. Again, yes it's irrelevant but I'm sure people can make up their own minds about that rather than having the point pushed. Subtle as a sledgehammer.

Last edited:
In my opinion, having browsed TTY for many years, Julia does not post things there of her own accord. She posts things under instructions (direct or indirect) from Moz himself.

You say that like you're interested in anything things he does and this is out of the ordinary. What a surprise you had something negative to say about it! You're f***ing obsessed. It's not healthy.

It's lame, sure, but, whatever?

Your continual relentless obsessive protest against absolutely everything said and done relating to Morrissey is insane. Passed the sick bucket I'm gonna vom!

This website's approval of you and others like you reeks of the agenda against Morrissey over the bad blood between the two. It's fair enough to not agree with things he says and does, I and many others do. But it's painfully obvious the difference between those who disagree with things and those who are just outright trolling obsessively.
Nice touch for M-solo to include the negative comments to go along with this on the main story post on the front page too. Again, yes it's irrelevant but I'm sure people can make up their own minds about that rather than having the point pushed. Subtle as a sledgehammer.

He's a crank who needs to be drawn to account full stop. Yes I could go away but that would show me in a bad light !
I'm no quitter !
He's full of shit.
Tell me something ! After all the shit he's come out with recently, how can he perform at the F Y F Festival which is NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY ? ( just like Glastonbury) .
I'm all 4kin ears !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom