TTY: A-Hunting We Will Go !

TTY - A Hunting we will go

So who welcomes this fresh, vibrant intervention?

http://www.true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160320_01

dtfuXsy.jpg

"We agree with 'Prince' William that some trophy hunting is great fun.

Here are the trophy-heads we would most like to see on our walls.

All of the beasts above have no social use, are infirm, lazy, useless, unemployable and are also England's most famous benefit scroungers - on whom the Conservative government are apparently determined to crack down.

We, the people ...

MORRISSEY

19 March 2016

Photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner."

By the way, the name of the picture is "boiltrophy2". I'd be interested to see where else, other than here, this gets reported.

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this picture, it is seriously the funniest thing Morrissey has done. I couldn't stop smiling. I hope he does more variations of this, i noticed Charles was missing. Lufv u M.

I got a good laugh out of this to. I wonder what happened to Charles also. Could be saving him for something else. Great job all around.

well why not, that's what i say

i wouldnt want those heads on my wall though. absolutely ghastly. they'd have to go in the bathroom, or the shed. if i had a shed.

I suspect that there are some royals that Morrissey dislikes less (sic). I think he's got a soft spot for Anne, Charles, Andrew and the gay one. They are kind of cuddly and likeable. The trouble is that these royals miss a trick by not being bonkers enough. They blend in perfectly with the nouveau riche of the UK. They drive the same cars, kill the same animals, eat vast quantities of flesh, have stupid looking dogs. If they were true royals then we might almost excuse their plundering of the land and cash. But oh they are as dull and obvious as most middle class wannabe new build Audi owning braindead droid that the UK has to offer.

Is there a reason why Charles is missing? If not, here's my version because I needed Charles there. Don't mock me, I made it in a rush, people come on! :mad:
the%20heads2_zps8ascknkx.jpg

Is there a reason why Charles is missing? If not, here's my version because I needed Charles there. Don't mock me, I made it in a rush, people come on! :mad:

Wonderful as ever :D Please, remember Camomille for the opposite wall. And the pedophile (I don't remember his name)

The man who wrote The Queen Is Dead seems to have lost his skills of articulation somewhere. I remember the good days

This is so awesome!! Are these heads the real Beverly Hillbillys? I reckon I saw this family all sittin' on their front porch in their overalls eatin' KFC while I was driving my rental car (as fast I could) through Alabama last month. I reckon.

What is wrong with your Brits? Why do you clamber all over each other at Hammeringsmith arena trying to touch Morrissey when he shits all over your country and refuses to tour "the uk". You people are pathetic. Daft Wacker.

Last edited:
The addition of Charles is nice, but there is still plenty of room on that wall. Someone needs to add the heads of Steve Barnett, Mike Joyce, Jamie Oliver, David Beckham, Posh Spice, Little Boots, David Bowie, and anyone else currently on Mozzer's shit list. :)

Last edited:
So he doesn't like the Royal Family?

Please, tell me more.

Perhaps its because the " royal family" go around fox hunting and hunting in africa ect and torture and murder innocent intellegent sentinel creatures purely for sadistic fun and pleasure ?

There can be no reason/ excuse / rights / whatsoever for this vile abuse/murder of our only known companions in the universe here on earth.

So I'm wondering when does the time come when the 'authorities' decide that this is incitement to violence. One of these days Moz will go too far and he'll be pulled in over it. I'm sure he won't mind but if some lunatic decides to act on his posts he cold find himself having to talk himself out of a corner.

So I'm wondering when does the time come when the 'authorities' decide that this is incitement to violence. One of these days Moz will go too far and he'll be pulled in over it. I'm sure he won't mind but if some lunatic decides to act on his posts he cold find himself having to talk himself out of a corner.

Never, and nor should it. It's the free speech Morrissey likes to pretend he doesn't have. The very fact he can publish such material gives the lie to his every utterance on this matter. Sadly, he and others who support him are too stupid to see the irony. By publicly wishing death on the Head of State for being a tyrant and being allowed to do so unhindered he only ends up making himself look ridiculous.

I was reading last year that the US Secret Service are becoming swamped by their duty to investigate threats against the President's life, and that prosecutions are not uncommon. I don't think I've ever read a single instance where someone has been imprisoned or even taken to court for merely wishing death on the Queen.

- - - Updated - - -

Better than the retard's effort.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom