TTY: All The Fun Of The Circus

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

No, the point some people try to make is, that Moz DOESN'T REALLY talk about animals this time. They say he is talking about human beings, specifically about the Paris attacks, but is talking in code, so to say. Actually the part of his TTY statement where he says "Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry?" is similar to statement he made after the London attacks in 2005 where he said something along the lines of "Nobody is intelligent enough to aks WHY these people did what they did" (Again, I can't find the interview). Just this new article but it doesn't contain the quote I mean http://www.gigwise.com/news/14397/bush-and-blair-worse-than-london-bombers-says-morrissey.

why would he speak in code? he didnt speak in code at the concert. what would be the purpose of talking in code, that only the the blue rose nutters would understand the meaning?
utter bollocks.

why would he speak in code? he didnt speak in code at the concert. what would be the purpose of talking in code, that only the the blue rose nutters would understand the meaning?
utter bollocks.

To cover his tracks, distract from suspicion

The hypocrisy of Morrissey 'dedicating' anything to the grieving people of Paris or France is grotesque. Kindly recall how he dismissed the suffering of the people of Oslo and Norway (live onstage in Warsaw, Poland) by opportunistically using the death of 77 young Norwegians to air his absurdly simplistic views on Speciesism. Why are the deaths in Paris of significance to him when those in Oslo weren't? Could it be that the idea of having machine gun fire directed towards a stage of a rock concert somehow pierces his solipsism? Somehow actually forces him into a warped empathy as it could have been him and/or his beloved cult attendees blasted to bits? Vapid ramblings about the 'religion of hate' are entirely specious given that Brievik was the exact opposite side of the coin to the ISIS psychotics who blasted the Bataclan and other venues. Brievik wanted to ignite a war against 'cultural marxism' and 'multiculuralism', so that 'real Norwegians' would rise up against Muslim immigration. ISIS have exactly the same aim to destroy the pluralistic diversity of cities like Paris by igniting a racial/cultural/religious conflict between traditional French society and the post-war arrivals from the Mahgreb and the Middle East, most of whom are fleeing exactly the fanaticism that ISIS and Brievik wish to use to divide and rule.

Of course, Morrissey also feels it is appropriate to wish that his political enemies working in circuses are 'bombed back to the Stone Age'. Is there any real difference between his expressed sentiments and those of Brievik and ISIS? Claiming irony on his behalf is absurd, as are the convoluted Cult claims that his nonsensical 'update' on The Horrors of The Circus are anything other than delusional ravings.

It's been fun watching him ignite what was left of his reputation the the bonfire of the vanities that was 'List Of The LOLs!' but the idea that he should be allowed to do a volte-face on mass slaughter of humans without accounting for his egregious offences over Utoya is risible. 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' is a singularly inept choice of song to attempt this clownish 'empathy'. It is a paen to personal vanity and expressing absolutely nothing about the wonder and joy of The City of Light, it is merely a bitter snipe that Morrissey has never found love there or anywhere. Who could possibly care anymore?

For Morrissey, the horror of Friday is just beginning as there is now a campaign to ensure that the Eagles Of Death Metal version of the Duran Duran classic 'Save A Prayer' is made into a number 1 hit as a memorial to those slain. Somehow I can't see the world uniting in grief by singing along to Morrissey's song of multi-millionaire angst about fame and romantic failure. Perhaps he thought he might finally get a number 1 by hitching a ride on this train of grief. Nothing would surprise me now.

"Eagles of Death Metal fans launch campaign to get band to number one following Paris attacks
They hope to get the band's cover of Duran Duran's 'Save A Prayer' to the top of the charts"

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...ber-one-following-paris-attacks-a6735056.html

TL/DR: Morrissey is thick and doesn't understand politics or culture. Who knew?

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

Hooray ! Hooray ! Silly Steven can't buy a number one !
Hooray ! Hooray ! Duran Duran have won.
And Benny cryayayhide ( with laughter )
Benny cryayayhide !
Because Silly Steven is just a CrankFruad

I shall buy it and I hope others will too, it's a great song that fits so well, let's get it to number one.

Good to here from you G O B B.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray ! Hooray ! Silly Steven can't buy a number one !
Hooray ! Hooray ! Duran Duran have won.
And Benny cryayayhide ( with laughter )
Benny cryayayhide !
Because Silly Steven is just a CrankFruad

I shall buy it and I hope others will too, it's a great song that fits so well, let's get it to number one.

Good to here from you G O B B.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

* hear

B t B B

You were worried something like this would happen? You worry about every little thing Morrissey says. He can't utter one syllable without your scanning and surveying for any thing that bothers you. You aren't his editor you know. So no one is allowed to use the word Bomb now? That's hilarious because bombs are going off every day in the middle east but now it's happened to white people we have to be extra sensitive. In no way shape of form is Morrissey urging for more bombings as you so carelessly put it. Are you familiar with the phrase "Bombed back to the stone age"? It's not a new one.

Grow up...

You are the same tho, but instead you worry about every little thing morrisey haters or morrissey fans who disagree with some of his view say. You have to reply to every comment suggesting Moz isn't other than flawless. Just saying ;)

Last edited:
I find your pontificating so gross
It's like any thought you have about Morrissey goes through a salacious, fictional TMZ tinged filter, the end post resulting in some horrendous nonsense where you patronisingly type as if you're instant messaging a fanfic version of Morrissey who is a damaged 13 year old girl with alcohol/drug/body image/relationship/family problems

NOTHING you say about Morrissey is grounded in any realty, criticise his shortcomings by all means, but why make up such wild lies and push them as fact??

Because he's in trouble and every single day I "hear" him asking for help?

Look, I could be wrong. But the warning signs are there, the sticking to the monotonous script for fear of spiraling out of control like he does daily when he has to start popping xanax to help him come down, the double and triple amounts of cocaine he started taking to get the book done that was incoherently slapped together with some mindful paragraphs before the last time he went to rehab. (I think whoever AztecCamera is KNOWS him and keeps reminding him of Passages in Malibu when he talks about Nancy and PASta in Malibu, he or she is trying to scare him into calming the f*** down.) There are a number of rings and bracelets you can buy to hide your stash so you can duck out to get through a set...

CIN_001-ONYX-3.jpg

t6JRonu.jpg

Personally, I think he's taken a tip from Johnny Thunders and uses a coke nail for a quick bump RIGHT ON STAGE. He scoops his finger into his pocket (which he's always fiddling with mindlessly to remind himself he's okay, he has some stuff) and then fiddles with his nose for a quick snort in the dark light of the drum kit, not the same as some lines before the show but it'll get him past the 45 minute limit. I suspect this has been problematic because the powder was showing up on his jeans in the HD photographs if you look hard enough so he switched to white sweats. I also think he tried SWIM's recipe for coke nasal spray for onstage that didn't work to his liking.

lisbon.jpg

Then when everyone made fun of the sweats he figured out the necklace dusters that brush away the coke trail from his pockets that he uses today:

santiago1.jpg

Again, I could be wrong, I just worry...because I actually love him.

(He also mught be a coke-concealing genius and figured out the finger bandage snort that nobody's mentioned online that he can't brag about because f***...it's an addiction not a patent contest.

Last edited:
Really, Crystalgeezer? You honestly think Moz is doing coke/drugged up on illicit substances?? I am trying to understand why you'd write such a thing, but I... I just can't.. He doesn't have to be on illicit substances to have allowed LOTL to be published, nor, invincible...

Someone has to take out President SNOW. Might as well be me. :cool: (Four more days!!!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
i always thought there was something weird about the big ring hes been wearing. now it all becomes clear.
of course, he pops the thing open during his move during suedehead.

I noticed straight away. It was obvious. But it was still another clunker, poorly worded, and far from graceful. Placing the lives of animals above humans.
Dead chickens above dead children. Abused animals over dead human beings gunned down while enjoying themselves in what essentially
amounts to his workplace. I think he might feel differently if such things happened to those he loves. (All two or three of them?)

:straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface:

G-whiz-23, I don't read anywhere there in the TTY post him placing animal lives above human animal lives. (?)

I DO see him saying that......

ANIMAL LIVES and HUMAN ANIMAL LIVES ARE... ONE AND THE SAME.

And the way the world IS today that... WE SHOULD make it the most important social justice issue.

It's obvious to me that he/one MUST say things in a extreme way in order to throw a light upon the INSANITY of this world. Yes, to GET IT ATTENTION...So the world takes notice.

As long as we treat animals the way most human animals do then there will continue to be war in this world.

religions,ignorance,eating animals,etc =bomb it all back to the stone age.

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

and it starts in the home. :straightface:

Last edited:
:straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface::straightface:

G-whiz-23, I don't read anywhere there in the TTY post him placing animal lives above human animal lives. (?)

And the way the world IS today that... WE SHOULD make it the most important social justice issue.

It's obvious to me that he/one MUST say things in a extreme way in order to throw a light upon the INSANITY of this world. Yes, to GET IT ATTENTION...So the world takes notice.

As long as we treat animals the way most human animals do then there will continue to be war in this world.

religions,ignorance,eating animals,etc =bomb it all back to the stone age.

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

and it starts in the home. :straightface:

Yes, yes... Because I eat bacon for breakfast sometimes, the world will remain at war.
The man is increasingly full of shit, and losing the ability to craft a meaningful and impactful metaphor.

We should make examining the motivations behind the violence that humans do to one another
the primary social justice issue in the world. What makes a man feel that one God or another is on their side, and gives them the right to take by force, and do harm to others. Address the lack of empathy, opportunities in life, safety, LOVE- that spurs a human being to extreme acts of violence
and murder. It has f*** all to do with meat eating. It's a ridiculous correlation that only a nut job can preach or take seriously.
Ship a thousand tons of tofu and bean sprouts to the Middle East. Pass Veganism as part of Sharia law. This would not dampen the violent instincts of man at all.
The only thing I could see making an impact is some kind of summit involving the heads of major religions coming together and reaching some sort of peace treaty. Of course then, I would imagine that one of the demands would be the immediate withdrawal of Jews from the area, and that will not happen in our lifetimes.

But maybe- just maybe- if we can feed them a healthy protein heavy cruelty free meal of vegetarian beans and rice beforehand, they will not feel such carnist bloodlust in their hearts and a miracle will happen. All men, women, and children will join hands and sing Every day is like Sunday in the streets, and peace shall ring out across the land. Rainbows. Kittens. Quiffs and ice cream for all...

Last edited:
Yes, yes... Because I eat bacon for breakfast sometimes, the world will remain at war.
The man is increasingly full of shit, and losing the ability to craft a meaningful and impactful metaphor.

We should make examine the motivations behind the violence that humans do to one another
the primary social justice issue in the world. What makes a man feel that one God or another is on their side, and gives them the right to take by force, and do harm to others. Address the lack of empathy, opportunities in life, safety, LOVE- that spurs a human being to extreme acts of violence
and murder. It has f*** all to do with meat eating. It's a ridiculous correlation that only a nut job can preach or take seriously.
Ship a thousand tons of tofu and bean sprouts to the Middle East. Pass Veganism as part of Sharia law. This would not dampen the violent instincts of man at all.
The only thing I could see making an impact is some kind of summit involving the heads of major religions coming together and reaching some sort of peace treaty. Of course then, I would imagine that one of the demands would be the immediate withdrawal of Jews from the area, and that will not happen in our lifetimes.

But maybe- just maybe- if we can feed them a healthy protein heavy cruelty free meal of vegetarian beans and rice beforehand, they will not feel such carnist bloodlust in their hearts and a miracle will happen. All men, women, and children will join hands and sing Every day is like Sunday in the streets, and peace shall ring out across the land. Rainbows. Kittens. Quiffs and ice cream for all...

moz dont care about any of that going to the circus is a lot worse than all that stuff. personally i dont think hes all there.

I like how you can see him saying a specific thing. Anything is believable, I guess about everyone. It's all here and documented since the beginning of Internet time. When somebody says an absolute for themselves, I just can't help to see if it is as rock solid as that, you know so I can believe too.

It seems that he may not value humans and animals the same from the historical maladjusted press release, or politics for that matter.

And I borrowed two of your sentences in the above quote to show how interchangeable things are with the way people represent themselves It's obvious to me that he/one (terrorists) MUST say (do) things in a extreme way in order to throw a light upon the INSANITY of this world. Yes, to GET IT ATTENTION...So the world takes notice. It's just to close a methodology for me to agree with. You have your right to opinion and I have mine.

27yqvza.jpg

30u312o.jpg
n

You were worried something like this would happen? You worry about every little thing Morrissey says. He can't utter one syllable without your scanning and surveying for any thing that bothers you. You aren't his editor you know. So no one is allowed to use the word Bomb now? That's hilarious because bombs are going off every day in the middle east but now it's happened to white people we have to be extra sensitive. In no way shape of form is Morrissey urging for more bombings as you so carelessly put it. Are you familiar with the phrase "Bombed back to the stone age"? It's not a new one.

Grow up...

Stop being wilfully dense. I was worried he may say something like this. I wasn't sat in a recliner, shaking with terror that a statement may arrive. And good luck finding more reasons to rationalise someone being a jackass, for that is what it is.

Oh moz, i will never stop thinking that he is a human hating asexual recluse. Autobio was false!

I like how you can see him saying a specific thing. Anything is believable, I guess about everyone. It's all here and documented since the beginning of Internet time. When somebody says an absolute for themselves, I just can't help to see if it is as rock solid as that, you know so I can believe too.

It seems that he may not value humans and animals the same from the historical maladjusted press release, or politics for that matter.

And I borrowed two of your sentences in the above quote to show how interchangeable things are with the way people represent themselves It's obvious to me that he/one (terrorists) MUST say (do) things in a extreme way in order to throw a light upon the INSANITY of this world. Yes, to GET IT ATTENTION...So the world takes notice. It's just to close a methodology for me to agree with. You have your right to opinion and I have mine.

27yqvza.jpg

30u312o.jpg
n

I totally agree with you No1uno about the interchangeability.

In regards to the TTY 'circus' post. I was just presenting the way I see it...Since so few on this thread did.

:thumb: TRUE. It's funny/sad how this thread(I've been watching) has gone on and on... Without no
one noticing(except a few) that his TTY post was a comment on the Paris attacks.

As I said in my earlier post. VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

But M a little more complex than your average 'rock star' (surprised?) One must read between the lines
to draw the lines... to see/FEEL and come to the TRUTH. :straightface:

So basically he is saying that the Islamists are the lions... caged and abused by westerners (the circus folks)... justifiably angry... who could blame them from bombing the heck out of their oppressors? Oh dear. I do hope you are wrong. Otherwise he is just another delusional apologist like yourself... Sleepwalking Towards Armageddon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom