TTY: Billboard In Washington D.C

Billboard In Washington D.C - true-to-you.net

10 December 2016

39476_pig_bb_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why is it people will happily eat an animal yet the world would be horrified if a human eats another human.for me theres no difference.people will say humans are more intelligent well if that's the case then a nuclear scientist can eat the village idiot without remorse.

why is it people will happily eat an animal yet the world would be horrified if a human eats another human.for me theres no difference.people will say humans are more intelligent well if that's the case then a nuclear scientist can eat the village idiot without remorse.

He will, we ain't see nothing yet, and remorse allways comes after.
When it's too late.
More intelligence doesn't necessarily makes it all better.
Less intelligence neither.

I hope this billboard will last until the presidential inauguration.

Trump & Co might ignore it but maybe Putin would shed a tear.

Now I'm thinking about bacon wrapped pork loin for dinner. Thanks Moz!

Why not cut a piece from your own flesh, preferentially your fat belly and eat it? You will love the pain and the taste and you could bragg about it and other meat lovers would do the same and it would help the planet too.

Why not cut a piece from your own flesh, preferentially your fat belly and eat it? You will love the pain and the taste and you could bragg about it and other meat lovers would do the same and it would help the planet too.

Please go eat a bush of poison Ivy first. If it's one thing I hate is uppity Vegetarians or Vegans you guys are as bad as Bible Thumpers always trying to tell folks how to live their lives by telling folks what to eat. Go eat an asshole it's meat free.

Please go eat a bush of poison Ivy first. If it's one thing I hate is uppity Vegetarians or Vegans you guys are as bad as Bible Thumpers always trying to tell folks how to live their lives by telling folks what to eat. Go eat an asshole it's meat free.
Yea, so shut up. Why bother making a comment on this post?

I was not telling you what to eat.
I just said that if you cannot imagine the pain a living animal goes through by just turning it into meat, maybe you should try to eat yourself.
I am not a uppity vegetarian or vegan.
It is your own choice.
You don't wanna know about murdering animals and all the pain involved cause you don't want to lose that tasty meat.
You know, in a way I can understand but there are substitutes.
And taste is always acquired taste.
You'd be surprised at the alternatives available.

Must be all that pork loin in your belly that's got you so cranky there. That stuff piggies up the system!

The extremely immature comments on this thread make me miss Morrissey even more.

This woman misses you dearly.

I was not telling you what to eat.
I just said that if you cannot imagine the pain a living animal goes through by just turning it into meat, maybe you should try to eat yourself.
I am not a uppity vegetarian or vegan.
It is your own choice.
You don't wanna know about murdering animals and all the pain involved cause you don't want to lose that tasty meat.
You know, in a way I can understand but there are substitutes.
And taste is always acquired taste.
You'd be surprised at the alternatives available.

Humans have been eating meat for thousands of years and it's gonna continue to happen. Why is ok for an animal to eat another animal? But a human does it and it's not ok, why? What is the difference. An animal killing another animal to eat is murder and there's pain when the animal dies but that's ok but not if a human does it because why?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom