TTY: Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - art piece by Sam Esty Rayner

An anonymous person sends the link:

Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

art_piece_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

art piece by Sam Esty Rayner
Morrissey, Asuncion, 4 December 2015

You get banned for criticizing the site or especially for criticizing Uncle Skinny. Sorry, Skinny, but it's true. (You can say anything you like about Kewpie, and if David Tseng cares what people say about him he rarely gives any hint of it.) Other than that, pretty much anything goes. But I would ban you for not learning how to quote multiple posts, for making your

replies

fill

the

page.
:pointless emoticon here:

Ok. Examples please. Otherwise you're just making it up. Because you are.

Ok. Examples please. Otherwise you're just making it up. Because you are.

No. I'm not making it up but I'm also not wasting my time arguing about it. You can mark this one a "win" if you like, but what I wrote is true.

No. I'm not making it up but I'm also not wasting my time arguing about it. You can mark this one a "win" if you like, but what I wrote is true.

There you have it folks. Person makes an assertion. I ask for evidence. Person runs away crying saying I'm not talking to you. Because they're full of bullshit.

Once again - evidence, or shut your mouth. because otherwise you're making shit up.

Last edited:
Well played. :lbf: What a sexy f***er he was.

I must have been 16 and I was terribly sick and yet I still took an hour bus ride with a friend to go to an Adam and the Ants concert at the Tower Theater in Philadelphia. They put on a great show! He was a true entertainer, showman, music man, etc. While other kids were listening to Van Halen I was listening to the B-52s, Adam and the Ants, Gary Numan and other neo-modern-alternative music. The early eighties was a great time in music...so "many flavors" as Mr. Ant suggested :)

hahahaha he comes here and laughs at us all. Even someone in their right mind wouldn't use that font and call it art so clearly a joke.

There you have it folks. Person makes an assertion. I ask for evidence. Person runs away crying saying I'm not talking to you. Because they're full of bullshit.

Once again - evidence, or shut your mouth. because otherwise you're making shit up.

U MAD BRO? This type of reply, and your threat to ban another poster today, after they made personal remarks about you, are all the evidence I feel is necessary. How stupid would I have to be to drag up examples from the past that are critical of you while you have the final say if they are posted or not, and more importantly, when I don't really care?
I didn't run away. I'm not crying. I am talking to you. I know what I have seen and I'm not full of bullshit.
You know what seems "full of bullshit" to me are your posts stating how this is the best year of your life and you've never been happier, sandwiched between posts calling people idiots. I have seen you threaten to ban people numerous times. I can't really remember Kewpie ever doing that and she was abused far worse than you were.

Again, you threatened to ban another person just today, immediately after they insulted you. People can believe what they want. Your rude replies, and the degree to which you take this to heart say more about it than any "examples" that no one cares about could. Remember, for your health and happiness, it's just the Internet, and this is just a completely insignificant part of the Internet dedicated to a person who becomes less well known each year. If you get mad, you lose, and it's not worth it.

I admire Morrissey so much because NO one stands up for the abused and opressed
Like he does because he understands how it feels. Instead of cowering in a corner he gets up and is brave and loud and sensible. Typical response for two faced fans on this site is to make fun of him and think you are so clever by saying the same thing over and over. There are about maybe 10 people on this site that use him for their own sadistic abuse. There are thousands upon thousands like me that love him, he is one of kind haters.

U MAD BRO? This type of reply, and your threat to ban another poster today, after they made personal remarks about you, are all the evidence I feel is necessary. How stupid would I have to be to drag up examples from the past that are critical of you while you have the final say if they are posted or not, and more importantly, when I don't really care?
I didn't run away. I'm not crying. I am talking to you. I know what I have seen and I'm not full of bullshit.
You know what seems "full of bullshit" to me are your posts stating how this is the best year of your life and you've never been happier, sandwiched between posts calling people idiots. I have seen you threaten to ban people numerous times. I can't really remember Kewpie ever doing that and she was abused far worse than you were.

Again, you threatened to ban another person just today, immediately after they insulted you. People can believe what they want. Your rude replies, and the degree to which you take this to heart say more about it than any "examples" that no one cares about could. Remember, for your health and happiness, it's just the Internet, and this is just a completely insignificant part of the Internet dedicated to a person who becomes less well known each year. If you get mad, you lose, and it's not worth it.

lets look at some FACTS here:

1) You said you wouldn't waste your time arguing. You lied. You did.
2) You made an assertion that we banned people for criticizing me. I asked for examples and evidence. You couldn't produce it. For a very good reason. It's never happened. One again - evidence or shut up. You can't produce it, because it has never, ever happened.
3) I do not threaten to ban someone today because they insulted me, but because they are a returning troll, for which there is an infraction category. It's something David has mentioned just recently too.

Will you change your argument? Will you waste your time any more?

lets look at some FACTS here:

1) You said you wouldn't waste your time arguing. You lied. You did.
2) You made an assertion that we banned people for criticizing me. I asked for examples and evidence. You couldn't produce it. For a very good reason. It's never happened. One again - evidence or shut up. You can't produce it, because it has never, ever happened.
3) I do not threaten to ban someone today because they insulted me, but because they are a returning troll, for which there is an infraction category. It's something David has mentioned just recently too.

Will you change your argument? Will you waste your time any more?
1) Score 1! You're getting me to waste my time.
2) This is all the evidence I feel is necessary.
3) And yet you threatened to ban them immediately after they make personal remarks about you. Funny that...
And are they banned? No. But they've been posting here for weeks. So why right then?

1) Score 1! You're getting me to waste my time.
2) This is all the evidence I feel is necessary.
3) And yet you threatened to ban them immediately after they make personal remarks about you. Funny that...
And are they banned? No. But they've been posting here for weeks. So why right then?

1) Damn right. I win.
2) So, you make up your own evidence, because none exists. Like I said. You're full of shit.
3) This guy's on thin ice. See recent posts by David on this. Not like you can be arsed to go look.

Everything I have said is FACT. Everything you have said is utter bullshit.

Cash.....Morrissey....cash......morrissey....Morrissey needs more cash? Is that the message of the art? Meme prayers? Meme Cone of power? :p

I wonder if Sam's Grandpa-in-law is comfortable with this art?

Last edited:
1) Damn right. I win.
2) So, you make up your own evidence, because none exists. Like I said. You're full of shit.
3) This guy's on thin ice. See recent posts by David on this. Not like you can be arsed to go look.

Everything I have said is FACT. Everything you have said is utter bullshit.

1) Your prize is a rise in blood pressure. Hope it was worth it.
2) I didn't make up anything. Your posts here are all the evidence a rational observer would require.
3) Again, immediately when he says your band failed you threatened to ban him, though he'd been posting here for weeks.

People who use allcaps like that are always telling the TRUTH. You should have done that at the start and saved time. :thumbsup:
Enjoy "winning."

1) Your prize is a rise in blood pressure. Hope it was worth it.
2) I didn't make up anything. Your posts here are all the evidence a rational observer would require.
3) Again, immediately when he says your band failed you threatened to ban him, though he'd been posting here for weeks.

People who use allcaps like that are always telling the TRUTH. You should have done that at the start and saved time. :thumbsup:
Enjoy "winning."

1) Aww, it didn't work. I'm more relaxed than you'll ever be, ducky.
2) Yes you did.
3) WRONG!

This is fun.

By the way. I just tupped Angelina Jolie. Who are you to tell me I didn't?

Last edited:
I thought the "up yours" gesture was equivalent to a middle finger, but I suppose you all must find SOMETHING to bicker about. So here's my two cents that nobody asked for: I wouldn't be surprised if this pic was done on a mobile phone app with a little auto-correct, saturation and B&W filters. With text added smack on top. Now the text "World peace is none of your business" with the f*** you/up yours gestures, it totally fits. Johnny Cash in his life had many ups and downs successful songs drugs alcohol. Then he met the love of his life June. He sang in prisons did gospel songs and his songs from then on had a message of redemption just listen to man in black. Morrissey on the other hand has always told us about the ills of the world that we could easily avoid for instance, on our plates. I was just listening to the Christmas radio and heard "Do they know it's Christmas" and remembered morrisseys band-aid comments about how they were asking the wrong people for money when the queen could easily solve the problem by selling off one of her gilded carriages. World peace shouldn't be your business if you're too stupid to see that everything is planned and manipulated by those with power. Cash knew, Moz knows Do you?

But whatever.

Steve Barnett
Capitol Records
Los Angeles
That There America

Dear Steve,

My name is Boz Boorer and I represent all of the musicians who played on World Peace Is None Of Your Business (Morrissey).

We are shocked that you have made no move this week to promote the above album (download/special 7-inch/special CD/15 night residency in Las Vegas, "World Peace" performed in its entirety, ticket price $100-$200, available online pay per view) to support the people of Syria. Any other artist would be number 1 with this album RIGHT NOW.

Why are you doing nothing? There is no other album in modern music that aptly supports the people of Syria.

Yes, me and the rest of the band wore T Shirts With f*** Harvest Records on the front but Mr Barnett, don't you see, that was your fault for being an utter bastard!

Most sincerely yours

BOZ BOORER

GARY DAY
SPENCER COBRIN
VINNY REILLY
STEPHEN STREET.

Mr Boorer
Brazil or Argentina
That there South America
Whatever

Dear Martin

Thankyou for your latest correspondence.
Once again the record industry is appalled at your attempts to jump on the back of world atrocities in order to promote and profit from your old material. Your #Paris for profit campaign was in very poor taste and turned very ugly towards the end.
You now come back to the table and present me with "#Syria for profit ?". . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
In the business you know as well as I do that this is known as "punching low" a trait you seem to have become passed masters at.
Paris, Syria are not there for business. I would be grateful if you never make contact again.

Steve Barnett.

P. S. World peace is none of your business is still a bulbous pile of stools. You had a chance to release the follow up Kerrygold on BBC c***ryfile records with Stephan Barney and even then managed to 4ck that up.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You've stated this clearly many times. Why the repetition? Trolling? Is that why you come here? Why follow Morrissey anymore? When I am sick and tired of someone or something, I walk away from it. Why do you stay? Do you feel welcome here as a hater? I'm sure you do. You and I may not like Warhol, but someone, some PEOPLE do, who are you to contest it? Of course, you can share your opinion but why? Yours and other's motives here are much more cynical. For example, your ad hominem attack on Sam, "Morrissey's little familial bowel parasite" is barely blinked at but if you say anything about the people who run the website, they go ape-shit. Am I the only that can see this autistic hypocrisy? "Kiss Me A Lot" is an excellent song and you would know this if you didn't spend your time listening to, "The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round" all the time.

Let me guess, you'd prefer Morrissey write about the days when the pimples on your face outnumbered your pubic hairs and no one would come near you as I'm sure they still don't, so that you could feel better about yourself? GROW UP. Morrissey did, why don't you? The Royal Family is STUPID and you know it. I've got an idea, let's see some of your art and we will compare it to Sam's AND THEN we will see who's is better? Even though, we know, that's not how art works. Morrissey's output is better than ever. So, you're stupid for saying that. His voice is better than ANY Smiths record by leaps and bounds and beyond. The lyrics are on par with past and in some cases way better. I can tell you this, M's worst lyrics are 52 million times better than Johnny, Andy, Joyce's lyrics combined. He is still a compelling and interesting figure in the arts, THE MOST interesting! Can you name someone else? Let me guess, Johnny Bore Maher. I mean, your own beloved administrator said it himself when he said that he wouldn't operate this website unless he was still "interested". STILL INTERESTED! If that isn't a testament to a man who when his fan flew across the world to see his concert was ejected and had to "love him outside", I don't know what is. Get over it. I realize you can't stand to love Morrissey, but you do. Face the truth. It's okay, you can like Morrissey and you don't have to "slag" him off all the time to try to impress your hipster friends. I can't stand people like you, you're the same people who after Morrissey went solo said, "Well, it isn't The Smiths." Get a new routine.

I envision Sam and Morrissey giggling at all yours and every hater's stupid posts here. They know as well as anyone, that you're just trying to emulate, poorly, your hero and it's comical.

l01_26265027.jpg

You imagine Morissey and his ugly runt nephew giggling?
Hardly, Sam is doing his best to leach on to his uncle for all he's worth. Sam deserves nothing but ridicule..He's worse than Kristeen Young ever was

Behind closed doors Sam is tolerated that's all.. Everyone in the know understands Sam is a leach but he is family, so they let it go

The sad thing is when Morrissey is dead it's Sam who will be incharge of the legacy. Disaster.Sam's brother is the more intelligent one

The 'art' is that budget boy Ryanair is "Cashing" in the fact he's related to Johnny and Steven. He married Cash's Grand daughter Roseane didn't he ?
He's so 4kin talented you know !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I thought the "up yours" gesture was equivalent to a middle finger, but I suppose you all must find SOMETHING to bicker about. So here's my two cents that nobody asked for: I wouldn't be surprised if this pic was done on a mobile phone app with a little auto-correct, saturation and B&W filters. With text added smack on top. Now the text "World peace is none of your business" with the f*** you/up yours gestures, it totally fits. Johnny Cash in his life had many ups and downs successful songs drugs alcohol. Then he met the love of his life June. He sang in prisons did gospel songs and his songs from then on had a message of redemption just listen to man in black. Morrissey on the other hand has always told us about the ills of the world that we could easily avoid for instance, on our plates. I was just listening to the Christmas radio and heard "Do they know it's Christmas" and remembered morrisseys band-aid comments about how they were asking the wrong people for money when the queen could easily solve the problem by selling off one of her gilded carriages. World peace shouldn't be your business if you're too stupid to see that everything is planned and manipulated by those with power. Cash knew, Moz knows Do you?

But whatever.

you tried :straightface:

you tried :straightface:

So, so true. Morrissey knows, Brand knows, why don't you? It's the right wing - the evil old white men who only care for the,selves. Morrissey is trying to lead us on a path to knowledge, to freedom.

Overthrow this government of evildoers. Speak to our brothers around the world and negotiate peace. Share the wealth by taking it from the bankers. By force if needs be. That is the way. Morrissey is trying to tell you.

The press control you -it's the media stoopid! Look what they try to do to Corbyn and livingstone. But they can't win!

These pieces or peaces of art as I like to call them are a call to us all to rise up against the likes of Thatcher. Cameron, Blair and bush!

Use your LOAF!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom