TTY: Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - art piece by Sam Esty Rayner

An anonymous person sends the link:

Bombing Syria Is None Of Your Business - true-to-you.net
4 December 2015

art_piece_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

art piece by Sam Esty Rayner
Morrissey, Asuncion, 4 December 2015

One could argue the same with the cover of Whirled peas.

:lbf: Ketamine Sun cannot POSSIBLY know whether or not this image is equivalent to a record cover as they were not there when Morrissey and his nephew imagined it into existence. Nobody knows anything. Nobody can reliably communicate ANYTHING!

Isn't that the truth, Ketamine Sun? :lbf:

best
BrummieBoy

I bet Morrissey is gonna do Cash's cover next. I can just see him pickin' and grinnin' to I walk the line. I bet my left testicle on it.
Don't get me wrong. Although I despise country music, I think Johnny Cash was a classic and his songs I can tolerate. But the thought of Morrissey, the legend of alternative music, is going to do country or Elvis' covers is just making me ill.

He's already done a cover of Waylon Jennings Are you sure hank done it this way?
That's about as country as it gets.

Do you think 'Esty' is a diminution of his name, as in Sam T... something? An idle thought. And pointless.

well, the difference 'tween this 'art' and record sleeve art... Is that this TTY post is not a record sleeve.

We simply do not know this. It may be a record sleeve for a privately pressed vinyl record of a live recording. You cannot possibly know this isn't a record sleeve. You weren't there.

best
BB

Oh Expert Obsessive lol, that proves you never read the bio, though you slated it relentlessly !! Yawwwwn. Wrap up. Tis cold ooop north I hear, in Moore ways than won. Missed your Tate worthy art exhibits? Do post.

Moz is getting exactly what he wants. By posting something absurd pretty much everyday, he keeps us all involved in the banter. Don't forget, there is no such thing as a bad publicity.

Ought somebody to revive the "Moz Is A Paedo" story?

So Morrissey supports Isis now? Is he becoming Islamic do we think?

He has a lot of positive values in common with that Religion.

yes you're correct. I wasn't there. And I should have worded it differently for your sake..

So instead of this 'well, the difference 'tween this 'art' and record sleeve art... Is that this TTY post is not a record sleeve.'

I should have wrote : ' well,the difference 'tween this 'art' and record sleeve art... Is that this TTY posted image appears to me(and I could be wrong,sorry in advance) not a record sleeve. And since it appears (to me) not to be a record sleeve, It seems he didn't pay much mind to make sure of it's 'to the eye pleasing properties' as he does take care to do on/with the record sleeves.'

better? ;)

Your opinions and points of view are relevant only to you, according to you. There is absolutely no need for anybody to ever reply to you again, other than out of pity for your plight. You are locked in a private world yet continue to interact with a forum even as you deny that such interaction has any meaning. Like many others I regard your comments as a cry for help. You are clearly lost in your solipsism but the only cure for that is for you to get psychiatric help so you can move on from your entombed worldview. You only reply to other comments to solicit feedback and reassurance that you are, in fact, not alone, but part of consensual reality. I have no doubt you will continue to comment whilst denying the validity of commenting. You will continue to challenge other opinions even as you insist that everybody's opinion is personal and therefore incapable of being shared or discussed. You will continue to amuse/disturb everyone else as you thrash around in your symptoms of solipsism until you crash and burn and leave this forum to seek help in the real world. Quite clearly you are struggling with mental illness and using this forum as an inappropriate treatment protocol. Your desperate use of emoticons proves just how craven your need for emotional connection is. I hope that all here would wish you well on your journey to recovery and continue to tolerate your absurdities.

best
BB

Last edited:
Your opinions and points of view are relevant only to you, according to you. There is absolutely no need for anybody to ever reply to you again, other than out of pity for your plight. You are locked in a private world yet continue to interact with a forum even as you deny that such interaction has any meaning. Like many others I regard your comments as a cry for help. You are clearly lost in your solipsism but the only cure for that is for you to get psychiatric help so you can move on from your entombed worldview. You only reply to other comments to solicit feedback and reassurance that you are, in fact, not alone, but part of consensual reality. I have no doubt you will continue to comment whilst denying the validity of commenting. You will continue to challenge other opinions even as you insist that everybody's opinion is personal and therefore incapable of being shared or discussed. You will continue to amuse/disturb everyone else as you thrash around in your symptoms of solipsism until you crash and burn and leave this forum to seek help in the real world. Quite clearly you are struggling with mental illness and using this forum as an inappropriate treatment protocol. Your desperate use of emoticons proves just how craven your need for emotional connection is. I hope that all here would wish you well on your journey to recovery and continue to tolerate your absurdities.

best
BB

12-monkeys-crazy-o.gif

Poet, I don't know you, but one thing I have noticed about you is that you're a very enthusiastic and loving fan, and that's good, but this statement is INSANE. I LOVE Warhol, he is one of my favorite artists. Nothing against Sam, but really, you have to admit this could have been done by anybody. I'm not saying this picture isn't art, because art is in the eye of the beholder, but...well, you get what I'm saying, right?

Hi hand in glove,

Oh...yes you do know me, virtually. I do love Morrissey and I am enthusiastic about him, him who is the greatest artist of all time. He's the most interesting, the most beautiful and the smartest person to ever exist. He can take on all comers and run circles around them. (AND DOES!) He has eyes that will pierce your soul, if you have one. No one has ever looked at me like he did and that's not sycophantic, he is truly remarkable and rare and special. Looks you in the eyes, straight into your heart. Like an animal and like an animal, he can tell if you're evil or not and apparently, I am not. When I met Morrissey, he was everything and more than I could've imagined. The cover band from Ireland called These Charming Men were standing there when I drove up in my car on Sweetzer, April 2002. The guys were asking Morrissey about "Johnny Marr this, Johnny Marr that", which I felt was my clever cue to say (and these were the first words out of my mouth to Morrissey ever), "Who cares about Johnny Marr..." (Now for the record, what I meant was, when you have Morrissey standing right in front of you, don't ask about Johnny Marr aka who cares about Marr, ask about Morrissey himself!) Anyway, it was innocent enough for the band members, but do you want to know what Morrissey whispered to me in response? "They do." I couldn't hear what he said to me as I was about 10 feet away, so I asked what was that? "They do," he said in a even softer whispering tone, drawing me closer to him. I still couldn't hear him, so I asked a third time moving even closer. I finally heard him and I felt chastised and loved all in the same moment. Almost like he was saying, "That's cool that you like me, but don't dis them for liking Johnny." I was impressed and it was amazing and I was embarrassed. Who in the hell did I think I was to say that to Morrissey and try to invalidate the band's love of The Smiths? No one. Morrissey's first instinct was to stick up for the lads KNOWING I was a big MORRISSEY fan, not necessarily a Smiths fan. That's f***ing class right there. I will never forget it. I talked to Morrissey for about 15 minutes and he was extremely kind to me and allowed me to hug him several times. The singer Richard cried when he and I were exchanging information, I didn't cry until I got back to my hotel room, but I bawled like a little baby. It was refreshing and glorious. I will never turn my back on Morrissey.

As far as Warhol, I'm glad you love him. I admit nothing. Sam is talented. Everything is a matter of opinion.

Cue the jokes about hearing aids.

Nice attempt at a gloss Jaime. Why not also mention you're an inveterate troll banned multiple times? You must have forgotten to mention that.

You claim I'm "Jaime" and you claim I'm a past troll. Can you prove it? Also, I have a backbone, I'm not an invertebrate like you. If you can't prove it, then you probably should shut the f*** up. In contrast, according to this article: http://nopenothope.blogspot.com/2014/12/hnhs-intimidated-bradford-man-is-anti.html, it would seem, YOU ARE THE TROLL.

of course you are past trolls including jamie. you are 'el coco loco'. you are totally insane.
can you prove can take all comers while hiding in the luxury hotel? can you prove moz is the greatest artist of all times tho he is one of the few that has no record contract and is reduced to play playgrounds in 'paraguay'? does bono play golf in obscure countries?

Hi hand in glove,

Oh...yes you do know me, virtually. I do love Morrissey and I am enthusiastic about him, him who is the greatest artist of all time. He's the most interesting, the most beautiful and the smartest person to ever exist. He can take on all comers and run circles around them. (AND DOES!) He has eyes that will pierce your soul, if you have one. No one has ever looked at me like he did and that's not sycophantic, he is truly remarkable and rare and special. Looks you in the eyes, straight into your heart. Like an animal and like an animal, he can tell if you're evil or not and apparently, I am not. When I met Morrissey, he was everything and more than I could've imagined. The cover band from Ireland called These Charming Men were standing there when I drove up in my car on Sweetzer, April 2002. The guys were asking Morrissey about "Johnny Marr this, Johnny Marr that", which I felt was my clever cue to say (and these were the first words out of my mouth to Morrissey ever), "Who cares about Johnny Marr..." (Now for the record, what I meant was, when you have Morrissey standing right in front of you, don't ask about Johnny Marr aka who cares about Marr, ask about Morrissey himself!) Anyway, it was innocent enough for the band members, but do you want to know what Morrissey whispered to me in response? "They do." I couldn't hear what he said to me as I was about 10 feet away, so I asked what was that? "They do," he said in a even softer whispering tone, drawing me closer to him. I still couldn't hear him, so I asked a third time moving even closer. I finally heard him and I felt chastised and loved all in the same moment. Almost like he was saying, "That's cool that you like me, but don't dis them for liking Johnny." I was impressed and it was amazing and I was embarrassed. Who in the hell did I think I was to say that to Morrissey and try to invalidate the band's love of The Smiths? No one. Morrissey's first instinct was to stick up for the lads KNOWING I was a big MORRISSEY fan, not necessarily a Smiths fan. That's f***ing class right there. I will never forget it. I talked to Morrissey for about 15 minutes and he was extremely kind to me and allowed me to hug him several times. The singer Richard cried when he and I were exchanging information, I didn't cry until I got back to my hotel room, but I bawled like a little baby. It was refreshing and glorious. I will never turn my back on Morrissey.

As far as Warhol, I'm glad you love him. I admit nothing. Sam is talented. Everything is a matter of opinion.

Please forgive me, Poet. I just don't recognize you. And, I don't know a Jamie. Please message me and tell me who you are. I would love to reconnect and talk about Morrissey.

Wow. That's a lovely story. You're right about his eyes. I've experienced that, too. In fact, the picture of him on the front page announcing last nights show being rescheduled for tonight made me think about the time in 2009 when we locked eyes. A deep blue sea of emotion. He really does look straight into your soul. He didn't just look away. There was a definite connection and when I held his hand, well it's a feeling I can't really describe. (cue the mozbot / sycophant name calling...)

My love for Morissey hasn't changed at all, Poet, so I hope you don't think I'm one of the old loyals who's turned their backs to him. I've been very concerned with current statements, and the last one about ISIS really struck me, but I think if we could talk to Morrissey there would be some understanding of these recent posts and comments. I would hope anyway. I wish someone interviewing him would ask him about that instead about The New York Dolls.

As for Sam, I've nothing against him. I was just saying anyone can put pictures side by side that resemble in some way. I loved the Elvis and Marilyn ones. It's a bit like homemade YouTube videos. Some people can put together the most beautiful and expressive "music video" while others are just shit, but it's still an art.

Anyways...message me, please.

You claim I'm "Jaime" and you claim I'm a past troll. Can you prove it? Also, I have a backbone, I'm not an invertebrate like you. If you can't prove it, then you probably should shut the f*** up. In contrast, according to this article: http://nopenothope.blogspot.com/2014/12/hnhs-intimidated-bradford-man-is-anti.html, it would seem, YOU ARE THE TROLL.

Really? You're criticising someone because he had the balls to publicly criticise a right-wing, xenophobic political party and its supporters? I'm not sure what you think your point is.

Really? You're criticising someone because he had the balls to publicly criticise a right-wing, xenophobic political party and its supporters? I'm not sure what you think your point is.

I just noticed that this Poet chappy confused inveterate for invertebrate, with hilarious consequences.

Hi hand in glove,

still ill?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom