TTY: Buenos Aires - Morrissey statement on Buenos Aires Dec. 9 show and Madonna; Jesse Tobias photo

An anonymous person sends the link:

Buenos Aires - true-to-you.net
10 December 2015

Photograph below of Jesse Tobias with two audience members after Morrissey's 9th December show at the Opera Theater. Many rows of seats were smashed during the show, and the band described it as one of the best of their lives.
Meanwhile, McDonna, wearing a dead animal on her head, sings out-of-tune on the streets of Paris to 60 people ... who offer fake applause ... and this rotates on the UK television news as worthy of national interest. The world is indeed full of crashing bores ...

Morrissey
Buenos Aires
10 December 2015

buenos_aires.jpg

And why do some think 'the lows are amazing' ? It is because there are SO FEW 'lows' compared to the high points and the brilliance of who he is. In this world to be who he was and who he is.. seems to be a struggle and a triumph everyday(and that goes for a lot of people who are brave enough to be themselves as best they could). Just wish people would cut the man some slack, that's all.

The sun that once shone from his behind has been eclipsed by his repeated acts of idiocy. If he wants slack, he should remove the noose from around his neck, where he so deliberately placed it for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

It's insane that they have this figure in their life that is Morrissey and they denounce him so absolutely and completely yet they just cannot for the life of them just let it go and walk away./QUOTE]

Why should they want to? He is quite possibly just as fascinating in his decline as he was in his ascent.

Estimate from tour after expenses about $5Million dollars

a realistic estimate, taking into account that it takes almost six weeks to complete a 12 date tour, somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 000 dollars.

noting the fact that he will need to wait at least 3 years in order to get decent sized audiences in south america, and that he wont tour canada or the uk, and that he plays 14oo seaters in the usa, his future is dim.
its fat elvis time for our fearless hero.

Poor Silly mentally ill Steven !
Can't write a song to save his life these days.
Can't even get back with his old band The Smiths unlike for example James, Echo/Bunnymen, Duran Duran, Jesus and Mary Chain, Depeche Mode, Take That, etc etc.

The importance of being clever Silly Steven Tosserrey really has paid off hasn't it !

As long as you feel fulfilled making those Christmas cards Steven, that's all that matters ,
Pass in my best to Betty won't you !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Morrissey Q&A from 2005. Maybe it answers your question.

What qualities do you admire in a person?
It would be easy to say such things as honesty or loyalty, and so on - but the fact is that if you like someone you'll forgive them of almost any kind of indescretion.

I think this very true. I have friends with a completely different lifestyle or some I constantly argue with over different opinions but I love them dearly.

He is one f***ing sick stalker and I denounce Morrissey 100% ad infinitum. 11/12/2015.

album and book sold almost nothing. in his wildest dreams does moz make 100 000 quid a gig. most of his performances this last tour were in the 800-1500 seat range.
given the fact that each gig is followed by a 5 day stay at the luxury hotel and that he made no money on the book or cd, my figures show him broke and needing money. poor moz.

Have you heard of royalties? It was widely reported this week that New Order made 7.4 million pounds between 2007 and the start of this year, in that period they didn't release any new material and toured once. The majority was royalties from their back catalogue.

Pretty sure Smiths/Morrissey royalties will be pretty heafty, so doubt he needs to get his begging bowl out just yet.

If you weren't so busy grasping at straws, you would have heard his own lyrics where he questioned his sanity:

"You're not right in the head and nor am I and this is why..."

Moz doesn't like you. He makes a perfectly reasonable point. Why are stupid shallow McDonna songs played on the radio, but not cool interesting Mozzer songs?

Another sad example of Morrissey's descent into indescribably petty, desperate attention demanding behaviour. This is the mindset of a person who has lived in his own particular world for years and can not properly perceive reality. I'm curious why the press hasn't questioned his sanity.

widely reported by whom?

the bottom has fallen out of the industry for quite a few years now. those figures are ridiculous. new order never sold in the us
moz/smiths sold even worse in the usa and i doubt hes even recouped his advances.
thats why hes not getting any more and had to tie in gh packages with new releases.
moz is a tax exile for a reason. lack of money. he tours to feed himself.

Morrissey and Prince were upset and trashed Madonna because the record labels Sire/The Smiths and Prince/Warner Bros. because they paid more attention to Madonna because she sold more records obviously. It seems like Prince got over it but Morrissey has not. So sad that Esteban has too diss Madonna in front of a crowd in Buenos Aires one of the cities of her biggest fan bases where she sells stadiums for 5 nights in minutes. I love him but I wish such an intelligent man would not behave like such a bitter toxic queen. :) http://www.3news.co.nz/entertainmen...fight-against-ageism-2015042107#axzz3u3nkxhQv

Stay in your lane, Misery Guts.

Worry a little less about Madonna, and more about how you're going to write a Vauxhall-worthy LP.

Madonna was in the right place at the right time and just after her sold out concert. Yes, her hat was awful, but she is wise enough to no put her show in the bottom of her list, she's so wise to no publish a list of favourite concerts and probably she'll have a record deal for the rest of here life. Would you be so kind enough to say to your idol that the rythm of the life is not ranting around and it's time to play new songs? Thank you.

Yes, but Madonna is shite.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see Jesse looking so happy. I have a lot more time for him now after seeing that photo. He rarely seems to smile on stage.

Not to mention his work on World Peace...

It's funny Morrissey is all proud of his fan ripping up seats and his No 1 exposing kids to second hand smoke. If Jesse was smoking in front of a cow I'm sure Morrissey would gone mental.
#kidslivesmatter
'second hand smoke', what a pussy...

Madonna is in the news because she's singing for free, news outfits like selfless acts from stars. "Look they're just like us!" Can you imagine Morrissey standing around singing for free on any occasion? I can't. There always has to be an exchange of money or no song.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told." Morrissey learned something hanging out with those gangsters in Los Angeles. :D

Yep, colour me shocked, the protected species of m-solo strikes again with predictable obsession. Again, why bother following someone you dislike so closely only to spew nothing but negativity over and over? It really only comes down to the possibility of 3 reasons - an unhealthy obsession boarding on mental illness; encouragement by the powers that be from this website to behaviour in such a manner; or, complete and utter egotism to feel you're somehow "getting one back" at Morrissey(Madonna) in some personal vendetta - which just comes across as so f***ing petty and childish. How do any of these people look at anyone they know in real life in the eyes and call themselves an adult? I'm willing to bet if the people who know them in real life saw the way they carried on on an internet forum they'd be embarrassed for them. You don't like Morrissey? Great! So what? Just leave it and go and do something more constructive and productive with your own life.

Again, this has nothing to do with not being able to say something negative about Morrissey. God knows he provides enough ammo for that. But there is a clear difference between a fan who can objectively make negative comments and those who just circle like vultures.
Substitute "Madonna" for Morrissey in those sentences. And those things you're upset about, ironically, describe Morrissey to a t.

Have you heard of royalties? It was widely reported this week that New Order made 7.4 million pounds between 2007 and the start of this year, in that period they didn't release any new material and toured once. The majority was royalties from their back catalogue.

Pretty sure Smiths/Morrissey royalties will be pretty heafty, so doubt he needs to get his begging bowl out just yet.

Supposedly Mike Joyce gets the royalties from The Smiths records, but even if that's not true, New Order have hot single after hit single. They sell a vast amount more that Morrissey does. I'd hope they made more than that figure by the way. The overhead must be massive even when they all just stay at home and payroll is at a minimum. If the entire band is splitting a million pounds a year before expenses, they should have gone into dentistry.

'second hand smoke', what a pussy...

Who says that musicians must be role models? Is that written somewhere in their contract that they have to be a good example to the kids? Just wondering.
Morrissey is a prime example of an anarchist and I mean it as a compliment.
Smash the chairs!

Morrissey has shown the mass murder in Paris means nothing to him except publicity. First trying to get in the limelight with ITMAAP reissue and now with his professional jealousy of Madonna. Did Morrissey ever designate what charity he wanted the reissue to go to? Or did the idea of charity (other than for animals) put him off?

Mad-donna is a vulgar whore who wants us to believe she is an angel.
Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom