TTY: Congratulations to Ireland

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150524_01

24 May 2015

Congratulations to Ireland

The people, once again, teach the church. The people, once again, teach the politicians.

Now, Ireland, please abolish fur farms and factory-farming and transportation of live animals, and welcome yourself completely into the 21st century.

Morrissey
24 May 2015
Sydney, Australia.

Bit rich coming from a man that never before backed the gay community and never stood proud about his sexual preference but good on him to finally leave that closet.

Welcome to Sweden and Eurovision 2016 as the Great Britain representative cause only Sweden truly acknowledge you.

I don't understand the equality issue. What do gays want to be equal to? Their parents? I am aiming higher than that.

It is easier to 'aim higher than that' if you have the same basic rights that others do.

P.S You may find it difficult to reach 'higher than that' if you lack the intelligence to understand the importance and significance of marriage equality.

Er, EVERY political party in the Irish Republic supported a YES vote in the referendum. Good old Moz, never one to let the facts get in the way of a good rant...

I'm finding it difficult to understand those giving Moz a slagging off here. He's praising the people of Ireland for striking a blow for equality for people whose sexuality was something not of their own choosing, just as being black or disabled is. In my opinion it can only be a good thing that people who have no choice in their sexuality are given parity in law, and that, to me, is praiseworthy.

P.

Says that man that STILL HAS YET TO COME OUT !
L M A O and R O F L !

P S Now Ireland, Silly Steven the so called humasexual vegan forgot to mention/demand in his silly statement that the Irish meat industry STOP supplying meat to McDonalds European burger chain ! On the other hand though he is still prepared to perform in the backyard of McDonald's slaughterhouse as he did recently in Belfast ( Canada you are still banned because you all club seals don't you ! )
Also can the Catholics release the women from the workhouses who became pregnant and had children out of wed lock, and could the priests stop shagging them as well ! In fact could the priests stop abusing full stop ?
Oh Ireland so much to answer for !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Bit rich coming from a man that never before backed the gay community and never stood proud about his sexual preference but good on him to finally leave that closet.

Welcome to Sweden and Eurovision 2016 as the Great Britain representative cause only Sweden truly acknowledge you.

He's not gay. Pay attention. He can have both. Get it?

He's not gay. Pay attention. He can have both. Get it?

Oh Shelia ! Your so funny take a bow ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

( )*( ) he prefers this instead of this )i( I'm so sorry to spoil it for you

Can't wait to hear him singing " around the old camp fire " in Sydney

Jeez, he's a bit obsessed with the whole animal rights thing, isn't he? It must be the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up in the morning, and the last thing he thinks about when he goes to sleep at night. No wonder he's alone. Will the lambs ever stop bleating?

I wish people wouldn't adopt this silly humasexual nonsense. I don't mind new words being coined if there's a good reason for them, but I cynically suspect humasexual only serves to make Morrissey feel he's special and different from the rest of us. It's not for me to say what Morrissey's sexuality is, but from reading his book and humasexual statement, I think we can safely tick the bisexual box - no new word required...

Jeez, he's a bit obsessed with the whole animal rights thing, isn't he? It must be the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up in the morning, and the last thing he thinks about when he goes to sleep at night. No wonder he's alone. Will the lambs ever stop bleating?

How the hell do you know he's alone?

Because Morrissey always gets slagged off whatever he might do :(

If Morrissey gave all his money to the poor, someone would find the time to spend the next six weeks spamming this site with pictures of poor people drinking milk...

If Morrissey gave all his money to the poor, someone would find the time to spend the next six weeks spamming this site with pictures of poor people drinking milk...

yup and even in the random moz hating posts they still can't even say yay Ireland.

also they're are many terms that already exist in communities u may not know of

There is more chance of turning lions and tigers into vegans than him doing that !

And you slag him off for anything he doesn't do :p

Well i can't call that slagging. I just asked punksalute why he assumes that Morrissey would give twinkle a tribute
He did not do It for viv , and it came a both harsh because. Yes i think: Morrissey this people have given you so much inspiration and not even a slight nod? Yet bacall gets one and she has not been half as influential as them. Its a pet peeve of mine when people completely disregards those who was been quite influential to one

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom