TTY: Cow Fights Off Farmer Who Is Trying To Steal Her Friend's Baby For Slaughter

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Morrissey
Buenos Aries

hand in glove

Life is never kind...
Subscriber
Well, I've been working a lot with horses and other animals, and they are quite emotional and do have feelings and do tend to protect the young. I say good for the cow and too bad she didn't put that farmer down permanently.

A

Anonymous

I love you Morrissey, on your down time between concerts, you are on youtube watching animald related videos instead of drinking and sleeping around.

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
This was a gorgeous watch.
Cheers, Moz!

A

Anonymous

[h=1]Snuggling a 1,500 pound Basset Hound - Gary Yourofsky[/h]

Gary Yourofsky showing his true colours - exposing himself as more of a sociopath than Morrissey - and showing why anyone who posts a video of his, and treats him like a reputable source, while continuing to criticise Morrissey's Utoya and 'sub-species' comments, is nothing other than a Wanker Troll. Watching more than two minutes of Yourofsky kissing a 1,500 pound cow while engaging in baby talk with it is enough to make a perfectly sane person drive their fist through their laptop screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

Ok Steve nice one ! (I think the best thing these days is just humour him and go along with it ).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

A

Anonymous

*Bitching about women one day, and admiring cows the next day, never kept anybody's self-loathing at bay.*

(Johnny Cash).

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Video by Sam Esty Rayner

Johnny Barleycorn

I think if anyone walked up to you in public and spoke to you in that tone you'd have every justification in chopping them up into small cubes. What a dreadful creature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poet

Banned
I think if anyone walked up to you in public and spoke to you in that tone you'd have every justification in chopping them up into small cubes. What a dreadful creature.

tumblr_lg0jjnNfNh1qabtmwo1_500.gif

A

Anonymous

wow that's unnatural. Domesticated animals can sometimes do the strangest things.The owners must of starved that animal in order for it to see the bird as a food source. Very sad. And yes... 'The Horror!!'

Humans domesticated animals for a reason: to hunt, to protect (dogs), to deter pests (cats), to provide food (cows, chickens, etc.). Why do people own animals today? TO FILL THE VOID OF LOVE AND AFFECTION. Is there a point of feeding your cat or a dog, knowing there are children who wake up every day and go to sleep every night starving? I will not own an animal until the last person on earth is not hungry. It looks like it will be NEVER. I get my satisfaction from taking care of animals by occasionally feeding my frequent garden visitors - the squirrels Hazel and Shelley. I provide water for the hundreds of birds that come to nibble around, and observe the wild animals that pass through my property - deer, bear, coyote, raccoons. And that is all I need.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom