TTY: Cruel Britannia

Says the man who performs at not animal friendly festivals, performs in the backyard of Europes biggest supplier of meat to McDonalds (Irish beef/ google it ), serves up meat and sushi to the rich in the posh corporate boxes at Madison Square Garden, sleeps in 5* luxury hotels serving meat with leather and fur interiors, has eaten cheese for the last thirty odd years whilst lecturing us about animal cruelty, I could go on and on !
4K off Steven and get off your bulbous backside and do something constructive for animals rather than rape them for your own monetary gain.
Take your bad smell, shitty band and shit book elsewhere you've stunk the United KingDum out for far to long now and we owe you sweet F A !
Go on off you 4K you CrankFraud.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Let's face facts shall we ! THE BOOK IS A LOAD OF SHIT .
The KingDum isn't as dumb as Silly Steven the cheese eating, cancer lying CrankFraud.
There's no need for these distractions, just tell us what the shite novel is charting at in the book charts

The KingDum isn't as dumb as Silly Steven the cheese eating, cancer lying CrankFraud.
There's no need for these distractions, just tell us what the shite novel is charting at in the book charts

^^^^^^but the person underneath where does he go, does slide by the wayside or does he just die? may you, benny, go the way of your meat.

There is 500 times more merit in List of the Lost than a compilation if your last 116 posts, you prick.

This holds true if it's the lowest selling book on Amazon.

well i do think it kinda good to talk about a place you are from and still might see as a place of primary citizenship. if he criticized another country people would just be complaining hes signaling out others while turning a bling eye etc. same goes with politics. i dislike the actions of so and so and the respones goes well your country is hardly blameless...

i regret to inform the readership:

list of lost is lost at no 61. its in free fall.

Blykey blood hell! He really does hate the UK. I feel sorry for all you old 60 something Brits that were clambering desperately in lil' Sammy's Hammering Smith vid with your bellies hanging over your 501's just to get the chance to maybe just touch Morrissey's hand. Does that mean he hates the Republic of Ireland too? Yes, The Nazis eat more meat than the Brits. Anonymous-

He really does hate the UK.

He strikes out against the UK because for the most part we ignore him. Those in the know who didn't love him used to a least respect him. Those days are long over. His novella was his last hope of becoming relevant again and the press has been brutal in its response to his personal Tommy Wiseau moment.

Watching the contortions some on this forum have tied themselves in to make excuses for List of the Lost has been enormously entertaining. I've been there chaps, so don't be embarrassed. I used to defend Kill Uncle. I even tried to like World Peace, genuinely. I tried and tried, thinking that like a Fall album you had to listen repeatedly to get the nuance. Then one day I dropped a toolbox down the cellar stairs and realised that its clunking travail to the bottom had more melody and insight.

He seems to have been compared to every great author to raise a quill, where the sad truth is that his prose is as awful as his lyrics. He isn't Melville or Joyce. He isn't even Dan Brown.

He strikes out against the UK because for the most part we ignore him. Those in the know who didn't love him used to a least respect him. Those days are long over. His novella was his last hope of becoming relevant again and the press has been brutal in its response to his personal Tommy Wiseau moment.

Watching the contortions some on this forum have tied themselves in to make excuses for List of the Lost has been enormously entertaining. I've been there chaps, so don't be embarrassed. I used to defend Kill Uncle. I even tried to like World Peace, genuinely. I tried and tried, thinking that like a Fall album you had to listen repeatedly to get the nuance. Then one day I dropped a toolbox down the cellar stairs and realised that its clunking travail to the bottom had more melody and insight.

He seems to have been compared to every great author to raise a quill, where the sad truth is that his prose is as awful as his lyrics. He isn't Melville or Joyce. He isn't even Dan Brown.

never said he was those authors, i mean i hate melville though i love joyce, but he does write in that style even in auto. im not defending a book i havent read but rather how people judged which seemed faulty. i also genuinely loved world peace and probably like a lot of things you dont. never read any dan brown for obvious reasons

Says the man who performs at not animal friendly festivals, performs in the backyard of Europes biggest supplier of meat to McDonalds (Irish beef/ google it ), serves up meat and sushi to the rich in the posh corporate boxes at Madison Square Garden, sleeps in 5* luxury hotels serving meat with leather and fur interiors, has eaten cheese for the last thirty odd years whilst lecturing us about animal cruelty, I could go on and on !
4K off Steven and get off your bulbous backside and do something constructive for animals rather than rape them for your own monetary gain.
Take your bad smell, shitty band and shit book elsewhere you've stunk the United KingDum out for far to long now and we owe you sweet F A !
Go on off you 4K you CrankFraud.

Your wife is so lucky xxxx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom