TTY: Cruel Britannia

Link from an an anonymous person:

Cruel Britannia - true-to-you.net
1 October 2015

In the United Kingdom, over 8 billion terrified sentient beings are murdered every year in order to produce 'food' that has no health benefits to humans...

"Spitted"?!

Link from an an anonymous person:

Cruel Britannia - true-to-you.net
1 October 2015

In the United Kingdom, over 8 billion terrified sentient beings are murdered every year in order to produce 'food' that has no health benefits to humans...

Thank goodness no other nation does this.

Trying to distract attention from the book reviews, I'm guessing.

i doubt it distraction as he does this pretty regularly and no health benefit that they cant get else where that doesnt kill a bunch of living things mostly living helpless and in fear

Trying to distract attention from the book reviews, I'm guessing.

It's a healthy thing for him to be doing, let's not overanalyze it.

*Announces he will never tour in the UK again*
*Starts taking aim at the UK...*

I'm surprised he hasn't typed up an angered response to Princess Michael's comments about animals not having rights...

Lean animal protein sources (turkey, chicken) have quite a few health benefits. Quite a few more than his usual diet of potato chips and cheese pizza.

Morrissey has done more for animals (life, living things) and brought more awareness to animal abuse than anyone else in human history and yet, no one wants to talk about how f***ing loving and important THAT is. No, let's just complain about syntax and set lists and about how poor Joyce Michael got screwed (he didn't, he was lucky to be apart of The Smiths.).

- - - Updated - - -

Lean animal protein sources (turkey, chicken) have quite a few health benefits. Quite a few more than his usual diet of potato chips and cheese pizza.

Maybe someone should eat your mother then.

Last edited:
Yes, and PETA had their gala on 30 September 2015, but Moz could not attend as he was in Frankfurt, Germany.

Anonymous wants Moz to say "spat," but "spitted" sounds correct too.

Be careful who you refer to as "human," most people are what I refer to as "humanoid."

I'm hatin' McDeath.

BRAVO MOZ. YOU ARE SO RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST MURDER, EVIL, AND CORRUPTION!!!! ON TOP OF THAT, YOU ARE THE ONLY MUSIC ARTIST WHO CAN PULL OFF AN ALBUM WITHOUT FILLER. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ARTIST TO LIVE. :)

#GoVegan

IT is World Vegetarian day , maybe why he posted not some evil plot that you all have dreamed up.

i actually have more appreciation for his campaigns against animal consumption than his music/literature as of late. i'm an omnivore that has 85 percent of the diet being things like vegetables. sugar and coffee are my favorite vegetables. i also believe meat preparation and production leaves the nastiest carbon footprint, perhaps moreso than vehicle emissions.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom