TTY: DATES SOLD OUT (Tucson, San Antonio, image by SER)

An anonymous person posted the link:

DATES SOLD OUT - true-to-you.net
10 February 2017

Morrissey's forthcoming shows at Tucson AZ and San Antonio TX have sold out.

image credit: Sam Esty Rayner.

39630_unnamed_5.jpg

Nice image. Better than all the bare chested men he usually uses. Reminds me a little of the Rank cover.

And that quote. Forgive Someone ranks among his finest work. Stunning masterpiece.

Does anybody know if Black Peat was one of the Black Panthers? Haven't been able to find any info on him online.

I presumed it was a coded reference to a black guy named Pete, one of Morrissey's old schoolboy crushes, who lived in the hills? Not sure why this photo is here - it's well known that Morrissey doesn't like no-tails.

The second disc of WPINOYB is fantastic bar art hounds. The song is kinda okay but it doesn't fit with the other songs at all.

Forgiveness is heroical. It takes a lot of strenght. It can't be asked, it's willingly given.

That song is great, insightful and compassionate.
If you hear Moz sing it you know he knows what he is singing about.
And despite all the haters going on about him not being forgiving at all, accusing him of being a hypocrite, they seem not to be able to connect with the emotion and what it means.
I feel sorry for them cause if you cannot forgive someone, how can you ever understand and know how to live?
How can they ever forgive someone? And if you can't forgive, how bitter and dumbed down you must feel, making your life miserable?
Cheers countthree!

That song is great, insightful and compassionate.
If you hear Moz sing it you know he knows what he is singing about.
And despite all the haters going on about him not being forgiving at all, accusing him of being a hypocrite, they seem not to be able to connect with the emotion and what it means.
I feel sorry for them cause if you cannot forgive someone, how can you ever understand and know how to live?
How can they ever forgive someone? And if you can't forgive, how bitter and dumbed down you must feel, making your life miserable?
Cheers countthree!

Totally agree. Beautiful and touching song.

The second disc of WPINOYB is fantastic bar art hounds. The song is kinda okay but it doesn't fit with the other songs at all.

Agreed.
Still glad it's on the bonus (extra) CD.
I think both CD's differ very much in tone and atmosphere.
I like them both very much.
Saw suggestions of people who wanted to change a couple of songs on the regular CD and changing them for some of the bonustracks.
I disagree with that.
The regular CD has a distinctive unity of feeling and sound, to me.
And the bonus-cd too.

A reverse Google image search says that it is probably the Italian actress Silvia Dionisio. Can anyone confirm this and identify the movie?

guess Mor morissey also loves the Von Trapp's

'as the hills are alive with the sound of music'

indeed well done this one Sam.

You do know Morrissey chooses the featured stars don't you ?
Sam's never even heard of most of 'em . He just adds text .
The only exception to this was when he added morrissry next to Emenim , Jonny cash and whoever and the time he added himself in a picture with Marilyn Monroe. Word has it he has had a stern taking to . He helps his nephew out ,being a family man . Though he's along way from liking him lol

I'm happy Morrissey has sold them gigs out , let's hope for a new lp

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom