TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

Why do people humour this person so much.
Militant vegans are one of the smallest minority groups (despite their ethical feelings of superiority) on the planet.
Only on this forum is someone, who in the real world is insignificant, given such a platform to espouse their nonsense. Whether Morrissey and especially if BB doesn't like it - 'carnism' is the most established, unchanging aspect of modern life that will NEVER change. Everything outside your door embraces aspects of killing or dead animals - food, shops, travel, industry, clothing etc etc. Writing essays on here doesn't and never will make the huge majority of humans who eat meat and engage with its byproducts cease. Meat is Murder is emotive and deserves credit for that, but in our life times, nobody will ever see the overly stated BB view of veganism realised. So again:just block, don't humour. This person deflects, distracts, rants and is holding poorly on to mount sanity (when asked a direct question : why do you talk to a 'butcher' on this site, it sidestepped and avoided a direct answer).
Block and go enjoy a bacon sandwich - ignore the tiny minority voice and certainly don't relate their insanity to Morrissey in anyway.

Militant carnivores are destroying the planet, not vegans. This is an open web forum. Anyone can join or leave. Given your militant views about bacon sandwiches as a right rather than evidence of murder, I've no idea why you're on this thread. Morrissey is drinking from the same fountain of bliss as BB. Deal with it. Enjoy your slaughter sandwich as you watch this video.

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
You're an ACT. And it's drying up. Your desperation is limitless to suppress happiness and freedom for Morrissey. Happiness and freedom means detachment from your clutches and agenda. You've stolen a LIFE, suppressing with recrimination, fear, hatred, loyalty, servitude and SCREAMING.

Morrissey's mantra is "Gotta keep her happy. Gotta keep her happy. Gotta keep her happy."
Or what?

Or she'll SCREEEEEEAAAAAAAM. SHE'LL UNRAVEL THE SINISTER PLANS OF HER DESIGN AND PIN IT ON HIM.

Some love. That's not love. That's a backseat driver
with bad ideas who doesn't work well with others, who demands RESPECT for Allllllll that she's done.

I "hear" this convo DAILY. His beast is ginormous he battles. Luckily she's stupid.

Well, you might be right in seeing *signs* saying BB is a woman, most likely Sharon "The Secretary". Would it really upset you if Morrissey and Sharon fell in love and got married after he contacted her to express his eternal gratitude for BB saving him from Cheesetarianism? Sharon does indeed love Morrissey and now that he's become a Late In Life Jack The Lad she is going through her wardrobe to find her most erotic stripper outfits for when he pops round for a chat and to say thanks for saving his soul. And his legacy. Maybe Morrissey wanted his life to be stolen by a Uma Thurman clone from Brum with a penchant for BDSM. What business is it of yours what he gets up to in his bed? Do you really think anyone who's shagged him is going to reveal it to you here? Face it, you're fat and you're a Cheesetarian. Morrissey would rather have sex with a car engine exhaust pipe.

best
BB

unicorn and stags dont exist. in ancient greece they thought zeus was real as well as unicorns. we have, most of us. progressed considerably since. if you speak of such things existing today, you may lack a nexus with consensual reality.
brummie is doing good work, nothing i read is objectionable, unless you are here paid for by the interests of carnism. moz is bascially of the same philosophy as brummie.

Thanks for this. Yes, Morrissey appears to be in the Garden of Vegan though hasn't used that word. Perhaps he justifies honey or silk? No doubt he'll clarify at some stage. I'm sure the Farmers of Glastonbury are watching this thread carefully. I have a present for them! It's a video that BB would use as the last pre-show video before he/she/they come on stage. If only there was time to be a pop star, but the animals have always come first. And he/she's old now. As old as Morrissey, so probably just knitting and the allotment ahead.

"Get orf of my land, BrummieBoy!"

best
BB

unicorn and stags dont exist. in ancient greece they thought zeus was real as well as unicorns. we have, most of us. progressed considerably since. if you speak of such things existing today, you may lack a nexus with consensual reality.
brummie is doing good work, nothing i read is objectionable, unless you are here paid for by the interests of carnism. moz is bascially of the same philosophy as brummie.

Did you read my last paragraph? Or are you speaking in general?

Morrissey has been vegan for a while now - you can see it in his significant weight loss as of late. It isn't the fact that they share the same philosophy; it's in the way Brummie takes full credit for the recent statement and continues to troll Morrissey endlessly. Good job? No. That's a good joke.

Why do people humour this person so much.
Militant vegans are one of the smallest minority groups (despite their ethical feelings of superiority) on the planet.
Only on this forum is someone, who in the real world is insignificant, given such a platform to espouse their nonsense. Whether Morrissey and especially if BB doesn't like it - 'carnism' is the most established, unchanging aspect of modern life that will NEVER change. Everything outside your door embraces aspects of killing or dead animals - food, shops, travel, industry, clothing etc etc. Writing essays on here doesn't and never will make the huge majority of humans who eat meat and engage with its byproducts cease. Meat is Murder is emotive and deserves credit for that, but in our life times, nobody will ever see the overly stated BB view of veganism realised. So again:just block, don't humour. This person deflects, distracts, rants and is holding poorly on to mount sanity (when asked a direct question : why do you talk to a 'butcher' on this site, it sidestepped and avoided a direct answer).
Block and go enjoy a bacon sandwich - ignore the tiny minority voice and certainly don't relate their insanity to Morrissey in anyway.

"Militant vegans ?"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Brummie is in Camp Moz. His job is to dirty up solo in an attempt to devalue it's rights of free speech. Free speech puts ideas in earnest singers heads, free speech allows them to fall in love. This is unacceptable to the agenda to keep Morrissey focused on fame, rank, numbers, merch stand, arenas, control.

To Brummie and his employer, Morrissey must stay focused on success and projecting success. Brummies agenda is a form of tiresome, manipulative mind control with the laser intensity to eradicate the one voice that can see through the charade. Cue KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE ALLEY for more info. That track passed the lyric check because it seemed to rail against any outside threat that may marry the family's money. But when he sings it on stage and points to ELIZABETH and says that's who he's singing about...we know he trolled his oppressor...and she AINT the queen of England.

Morrissey has been vegan for a while now - you can see it in his significant weight loss as of late. It isn't the fact that they share the same philosophy; it's in the way Brummie takes full credit for the recent statement and continues to troll Morrissey endlessly. Good job? No. That's a good joke.

Can you provide a link to where Morrissey announced he was a vegan? How do you know how long ago he entered the Garden Of Vegan? He was selling cheezy paninis to his audience, that's not really the same guy as the one who wrote this statement. I haven't claimed credit, I couldn't care less what caused his vegan epiphany, I'm just glad he's now living a life that's congruent with his most important artistic statement, "Meat Is Murder". I'm not trolling Morrissey. You are just another sad casualty of #Cheesegate #Pestanagate #PeruLooGate

Morrissey had become a laughing stock because of his narcissim and allowing himself to be surrounded by sycophants. His statement on Glastonbury shows that he clearly still has an active, enquiring mind and a heart. Here's the video that probably prompted his epiphany. You're just jealous because now me and Morrissey are BFF, and he pops around for some of my lovely vegan chocco cookies. I gave him the recipe to give to his hotel chef.

best
BB

hes is vegan officially as of recently, apres brummies exhortations. this is plain by reading the cheese requirements of his previous tour riders.

i apologize about ancient greece its sorted and settled, but perhaps you could interpret cg's latest post? i think aristotle would have been hard pressed to do so.

Utterly ludicrous tantrum. There's a thread about the Birmingham show with 190 comments:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2443-Birmingham-Barclaycard-Arena-(Mar-27-2015)-post-show

You advise people to go elsewhere but then fail to specify where they might go to find 'more worthwhile contributions'. I assume you mean 'allyouneedismorrissey'. Their thread on this statement by Morrissey is one and a half pages with brief, mostly irrelevant comments for half a dozen people. There's nothing stopping you joining them. Is there?

best
BB

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/topic/5790660/1/

I would have thought the outlets of social media would have been obvious to most. If you want to see tour footage...instagram or youtube. For news, again instagram or facebook profiles such as "mozzerians of the world...." or mozarmy.

The aspect of this site that used to be its USP were the forum discussions. However, that's all gone thanks to your monopoly of these boards and the shambolic lack of moderation. The only view that is allowed is yours and it's anti-Morrissey. Any response will be greeted with at least a 1000 words and oh, you win...

Quite frankly I'm disappointed in my own lack of self discipline for popping by, I'll get me coat.

And, it's not such a wild theory, but I am not the anonymous shapeshifter. I wrote to Tseng after the Birmingham gig and had my account deleted with the intention of never returning. I made the mistake of opening an FB link to the Glastonbury thread, and well, I have to admit that I absolutely despise RB and took the bait. She talks free-thinker and shouts "cult" at anyone who is happy to follow Mozzer, but can't take it when the spotlight is turned to her gratuitous brown-nosing of The Moron from the Midlands.

Anyway, toodle-pip.

"Militant vegans ?"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The Animal Liberation Army are variously referred to as 'militant' or 'terrorist'. But that assumes that somebody who plants a car bomb under a vivisection 'scientist' is vegan. Lots of carnivores want to kill vivisectionists. However, I think the rise of an animal liberation group similar to Al-Queda or ISIL is inevitable. An Osama bin Laden figure will emerge. It will come from nowhere and totally shock the Carnist world foundations. Muslims aren't the most oppressed beings on this planet, non-human animals are. And they have ways of communicating their anguish to some humans who really couldn't care less if humanity vanished off the planet overnight. A lethal virus is the most likely prospect from another scientist in somewhere like Porton Down.

best
BB

The Animal Liberation Army are variously referred to as 'militant' or 'terrorist'. But that assumes that somebody who plants a car bomb under a vivisection 'scientist' is vegan. Lots of carnivores want to kill vivisectionists. However, I think the rise of an animal liberation group similar to Al-Queda or ISIL is inevitable. An Osama bin Laden figure will emerge. It will come from nowhere and totally shock the Carnist world foundations. Muslims aren't the most oppressed beings on this planet, non-human animals are. And they have ways of communicating their anguish to some humans who really couldn't care less if humanity vanished off the planet overnight. A lethal virus is the most likely prospect from another scientist in somewhere like Porton Down.

best
BB

What's the name of that PETA lady? The one you hate? Your self-depracating red herring?

The Animal Liberation Army are variously referred to as 'militant' or 'terrorist'. But that assumes....GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE...etc etc etc

I thought you were leaving (again)?

You'll NEVER leave. Just like you'll NEVER try to write an article "challenging" Morrissey for the national press. Fake.

hes is vegan officially as of recently, apres brummies exhortations. this is plain by reading the cheese requirements of his previous tour riders.

i apologize about ancient greece its sorted and settled, but perhaps you could interpret cg's latest post? i think aristotle would have been hard pressed to do so.

He hasn't said he's vegan, hasn't used the word in any 'official' statement on TTY. It's irrelevant who triggered this epiphany but I'm glad he didn't die as an enemy of animals after wasting his life singing nonsensical cheesetarian versions of 'Meat Is Murder'. He had cheese on his rider in Zagreb, December 2014. Irish cheese flown in, presumably. After that, #Cheesegate was inevitable, and any time he'd have tried to use his fame to speak for animals, the Carnists in the media would have torn him to shreds. With good reason. No matter what the trigger, I'm delighted for him and hope he heals his voice and finds joy in singing. He's never actually released his song-bird as he's been singing whilst his throat, thorax and lungs have been dealing with dairy detritus. I'm sure that his cancellation record and health issues are to do with decades of dairy consumption, and to the cognitive dissonance of holding two opposing ideas in his head. I bet he had some terrible nightmares about calves. Thank god he didn't do a butter advert for Waitrose! I'm in love with his music again now, play it all the time. Couldn't stand to listen to it when his voice was that of a crank-fraud vegetarian. Long ago and far away, BB had to eat meat and dairy whilst 'undercover' for the animals. If you needed to infiltrate the National Union of Farmers for some intel and research, you were toast if you disclosed you were vegan. It would be like setting off an alarm. BB also lapsed into vegetarianism when he was severely depressed after being subjected to police brutality for saving beings from the tyrants. He became a nihilist and frankly didn't care if the entire planet exploded into pieces as he hated life itself. But he recovered. Now, BB is more focussed on saving badgers than vegan consumer purity, the whole world is a slaughterhouse, avoid everything you can but don't agonise if there's glue in your car-seat made from animals. The residue of slaughtered beings is so profound now that it's really difficult to spot the micro-aggressions. Some ingredients are given fake scientific names, but they're animal origin. BB's a revolutionary. Wars are messy. Even a vegan allotment will have animal residues from past owners using blood-bone meal on their plants. If you cut out the main things of meat, eggs, dairy and fish, the economic basis of Carnism would collapse. Agonising about taking a pill your doctor's prescribed because it's 0.001 animal is pure narcissistic vanity. The animals need your energy and commitment to their liberation, if you're just on a personal purity crusade then you're wasting not going to have any time to educate, agitate, organise. However, if you get on stage and accuse your audience of murder, you can't be a murderer as well as it renders your message redundant. BB would eat meat or dairy to save a live animal. The only times he's had to eat meat or dairy whilst on covert operations, afterwards he'd vomit into a bag, then buried the beings remains in a sacred place, a wood near his home.So many things the police want to pin on him, but he's never tripped up, always covered his tracks. He's not on active duty anymore. He does research and internet surveillance of Carnist suspects. That's why he's online for 18 hours a day, every day. He comes here when it all gets too upsetting.He's entirely peaceful and legal in his activities, but there are other groups out there who will resort to violence. However, they are not getting media attention to actions. Most Carnist corporation's insurers now insist they merely clear up the damage and don't report it so there's no oxygen of publicity that would grow the animal liberation movement. Educate, agitate, organise seems to be the way ahead. BB was tasked with rescuing Morrissey by online persuasion to avoid anything more extreme eventuating from hotheads who'd have thought nothing of using Morrissey as a way of expressing the futility of the last 30 years of vegetarinism and animal welfarism, which has done NOTHING to stop the exponential increase in planetary animal suffering. In fact it's harmed attempts to trigger an Uprising for Animals as it's made people feel they are helping by giving up meat but still eating cheese, they're not. The real issue now is the exponential increase in demand for animal torture/slaughter products in developing countries. Sometimes it all seems hopeless. I'm too tired to even proof-read this. Goodnight.

best
BB

best
BB

best
BB

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Brummie is in Camp Moz. His job is to dirty up solo in an attempt to devalue it's rights of free speech. Free speech puts ideas in earnest singers heads, free speech allows them to fall in love. This is unacceptable to the agenda to keep Morrissey focused on fame, rank, numbers, merch stand, arenas, control.

To Brummie and his employer, Morrissey must stay focused on success and projecting success. Brummies agenda is a form of tiresome, manipulative mind control with the laser intensity to eradicate the one voice that can see through the charade. Cue KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE ALLEY for more info. That track passed the lyric check because it seemed to rail against any outside threat that may marry the family's money. But when he sings it on stage and points to ELIZABETH and says that's who he's singing about...we know he trolled his oppressor...and she AINT the queen of England.

No comment.

best
BB

He was enraged by The BRITS so it's likely he is also enraged by the bill at Glastonbury. He was NEVER invited back after 84. He only returned to the Pyramid at the express invitation/demand of U2. It's clear he feels that's because of Eavis's Evil Dairy Empire.

best
BB

Sorry I'm sure others have said this by now - but Moz played Pyramid stage Glasto in 2004, Quarry year, saw it with my eyes!

stamford bridge is probably the source of most moz cult anon posts, as well as the force behind many registered users, including anon with apologies and most likely, surface. he carries within his brain a weak cerebellum.

on topic:

this thread is seriously sick and you're flamer who supports and encourages sickness, hatred, delusion and paranoia.

at least you got this topic to show and share your mutual love and understanding. go on with it.

i don't care about your source.

moz barely fits in is clothes these days.
i think that cg is implying brummie is doing the bidding of SOMEONE in mozzers camp. someone very close to the mozzer.

Sorry I'm sure others have said this by now - but Moz played Pyramid stage Glasto in 2004, Quarry year, saw it with my eyes!

Indeed. I can certainly remember it and 2011. I found it surprising the aborted 2012 appearance wasn't remembered as quickly though - especially with the amount of James fans on here.
Regards,
FWD

Brummie...I bet you a trout-colored Beemer your red herring days are drawing to a close.

Back
Top Bottom