TTY: Goats in Peru

Link from an anonymous person:

Goats in Peru - true-to-you.net
23 December 2015

goats_in_peru.jpg

photographer/source unknown

UPDATE 4:45 PM PT:

Comment posted by CrystalGeezer:

It's fake. It's not in Peru, it's a platform that has been used by African politicians for years, the same exact image.

goats.jpg

Last edited:
Normally when people post something satirical they don't officially reference it's source. They also post other satirical things. Morrissey has posted a litany of arguments and interviews that are out of touch with reality and it's concerning.

I'm 41. I'm a Democrat. If I posted ad nauseam about Ronald Reagan and his political exploits long after he was dead, my friends would go "Wtf? :squiffy:" I worry about Morrissey, that's all. Now maybe the whole Margaret Thatcher thing stems from his latent misogyny, he's subconsciously warning America not to trust Hillary Clinton on the cusp of an election where we might finally vote a lady president, but that seems far-fetched...unless he really IS a misogynist because he can't stand his mother who commandeered his life and who MAY EVEN NOW be posting as him and the Margaret Thatcher thing is all her mental agenda, I just have to give Morrissey the benefit of the doubt, but I worry still. Add to that lies about advertising, no Christmas message, all these anonymous posters pretending to fawn over him when the ladies who used to do that are suspiciously absent and you can tell...the mozbots are missed, but I suspect it's not entirely Morrissey's fault that they fled. Something stinks in Denmark and posts like that Peru one smell.

At the end of the day we can only save ourselves, nobody is going to save us.

Please leave Morrissey's Mother out of it, she is not a public figure and you have no proof for such things or said accusations and defamations. Hillary is a stupid lying c***. Morrissey can do whatever he wants and controls all of you trolls so easily with the wave of his hand. You all should be embarrassed.

Please leave Morrissey's Mother out of it, she is not a public figure and you have no proof for such things or said accusations and defamations. Hillary is a stupid lying c***. Morrissey can do whatever he wants and controls all of you trolls so easily with the wave of his hand. You all should be embarrassed.

Embarrassed? I live in a affluent part of town and have yet to see man meat like this.. see below link

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ub1j0x984/

Okay, then. Let's talk about his opportunistic mental sister who fancies herself a witch-for-profit. You start.

- - - Updated - - -

The moment where you f***ed up in case you want to digest it all later and learn from your mistakes.

Okay, then. Let's talk about his opportunistic mental sister who fancies herself a witch-for-profit. You start.

- - - Updated - - -

The moment where you f***ed up in case you want to digest it all later and learn from your mistakes.

You know I think you're brilliant, Geezer, but sometimes, I don't understand what gets into you. His sister, again, has done nothing wrong to you or anyone here. "Witch-for-profit", how so? Again, please provide evidence of such claims. If these are mind babies, please clarify that too.

And how did I f*** up again? I'm lost. If you're referring to me previously mixing up the days of the week, well, mistakes DO happen, but I was sincere with you and it wasn't a big deal, just wanted to get a beer and chat and sing a few songs, that's all, my dear, that's all. I wish you the best, but you make zero sense sometimes, but I'm still fond of you...ah ho ho.

His sister isn't mental. I thought you were trying to get better, CG.

Okay, then. Let's talk about his opportunistic mental sister who fancies herself a witch-for-profit. You start.]

Here we go again. More woman hating woman jealousy. You're a firestarter. Try taking up gardening in your twilight years instead of reading looney tune tarot cards. I don''t know if she's a witch but you are definitely a delusional witch hunter running around spike in hand.

Some chic posted it on Twitter and that shit went viral before he picked it up for TTY. Get YOUR facts straight before casting stones Geezer. She didn't state a source of the pic so why would he make one up for his post. Check the times on her post and then it was a day later when he tossed it on to TTY. If anything I'd watch the girl, she's onto something.

I feel like a dick in pointing it out but I'm sorta one of those Truth in Advertising Truthers. And I recognized it from a few years ago.

I'm curious the motivation of all this, I mean if someone "found it" on the internet and submitted it to TTY, then why is the source unknown and photographer unknown as stated by TTY? Wouldn't the source somewhere have to indicate the poster was supposedly in Peru? See what I mean? It seems like it was made specifically to post on TTY, which is embarrassing in itself because it's an unwarranted slap in the face to Peru that they can just be summed up by a picture from Africa, poor people is poor people with goats in villages, etc, etc..

I dunno, it's all very strange.

Some chic posted it on Twitter and that shit went viral before he picked it up for TTY. Get YOUR facts straight before casting stones Geezer. She didn't state a source of the pic so why would he make one up for his post. Check the times on her post and then it was a day later when he tossed it on to TTY. If anything I'd watch the girl, she's onto something.

Some chic? Wow.

Does anyone really know what Morrissey is like? Two personalities? I heard he is relly charming and between that and his gorgeousness i am sure he gets away with a lot. Please share stories.

Some chic? Wow.

That's your only response when the girl posted it a day before he put it on TTY? What's your lame excuse now? Think he still mocked it up? He reposted it. Plain and simple. Shame he didn't post her quirky remark with it. He laughed at it.

That's your only response when the girl posted it a day before he put it on TTY? What's your lame excuse now? Think he still mocked it up? He reposted it. Plain and simple. Shame he didn't post her quirky remark with it. He laughed at it.

giphy-3.gif

Well on that note may I wish everyone here on solo a very happy Christmas and don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season NOT Silly Steven.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
Hoping you get a life for Xmas and stop posting so our new years can truly be happy.

That Goat Isn't Funny Anymore
Ewe Have Killed Me
The Kid's A Looker
On The Streets I Ram
Billy Goat Budd
The Boy With The Horn In His Side

Paper is murder

Falling pines could be human cries
closer comes the screaming chainsaw
this beautiful poplar must die
this beautiful poplar must die
a death for no reason
and death for no reason is MURDER
and the vellum on which you so fancifully write
is not shiny, pretty or nice
it is death for no reason
and death for no reason is MURDER
and the pine that you fell with a smile
is MURDER
and the fir you festively chop
is MURDER
do you know how trees die?
saw dust aromas aren't very homely
it's not "comforting", "cheery" or "kind"
it's tree blood and the unholy stench
of MURDER
it's not "natural", "normal" or kind
the paper on which you so fancifully write
the vellum under your pen
as you relish the texture
of MURDER
NO, NO, NO, IT'S MURDER
NO, NO, NO, IT'S MURDER
who hears when trees cry?

No new posts at TTY for days. Has Morrissey been busy with the holidays? Did Sam's Internet get shut off?

No new posts at TTY for days. Has Morrissey been busy with the holidays? Did Sam's Internet get shut off?

Most likely, Moz is otherwise occupied at his Sunset Marquis bungalow with champagne, internet trolling, mirror dancing to a New York Dolls or Patti Smith CD, butt massages and botox. What a guy.

"From January to November, I make Christmas cards.

I stop in December because I need to search the Internet for pictures of Peruvian Goats, as those lead Santa's sleigh, and they're real hot (in black lingerie).

My mum told Unc to keep me occupied. And so, he does!!! <3 :)

Fond season's greetings to all Morrissey fans!!! <3 xxxxxxxxx You may think I'm not all there but I love youuu and I think you're the goat's beeeeeeeeeees!!! (Even if I don't understand everything you say.)

Your Devoted Friend

Samjinglebellend."

Yeah yeah... Best wishes right back at you, Ponchito...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom