TTY: Hooray! Hooray! as 'bullfighting' dies ...

He lives in LA idiot. Stop fantasizing about "tax havens" in Switzerland. It's so strange because it's just not one person who posts this "tax break" shit on this site. It's creepy. Are there any photos posted here of Morrissey in Switzerland eating at an Italian restaurant, leaving a shopping mall, going to a concert? No dumbass, but there sure are a lot of him in LA.

Now all we have to do is stop the mexicans from murdering bulls.

Ah Asstec - different day, same old excrement (Mexicans, Brits, Eurotrash, etc)

We should as least be glad you are alive in the present time in California.

Lord knows what you would have gotten up to if you had been born in Germany in the Early 20th Century. Book burning I fear would have been the least of it.

Instead of polluting the pages of this fine website, maybe you should spend your leisure time trying to reunite Steven and Nancy.

Sorry to upset you, but I can confirm that that they do NOT spend their days lying on a private beach in Malibu, Morrissey thumb blasting Nancy, when Damon looks on, arms folding, shaking his head and tutting.

Quite right. But Morrissey did in an interview with the Guardian newspaper.

"Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies."

Yes he did slip/accidentally generalize there. It's probably why he doesn't do many in person interviews anymore.

When emotions get in the way...One talks quick. But being M he'll stand by whatever he says(knowing full well 'oops'!). So be it.

I mean anyone with a bit of intelligence and knowing M as best anyone could/ever will...Reading that knows what he means. It's all in context. Just like the whole 'Gail Shea' post. Ridiculous.

Of course when someone with a little intelligence reads that and KNOWS were M is coming from, they like I would/did read; 'You can't help feel that some of these people who are living in China could really be considered a subspecies to treat other living creatures so horrifically cruel the way they do' .

I note Billy Bragg being constructive and taking part in debate once again on the B B C Question time politics show.
For someone so outspoken and with a lot to say on how the world should behave why does Steven constantly decline their invitation to get his message across ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You are beyond the pale.

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED (So-low) PROGRAMMING?

hey if you're selling something good(?)...then interrupt my friend, interrupt. Seems like we're all on here peddling our beliefs. It's just too bad some beliefs are more right than others ! ;)...:lbf:

Last edited:
Watch the "Importance of being Morrissey". He doesn't live in that particular house in LA any more, but I hope you "tax break Switzerland" dummies will can catch on.

Watch the "Importance of being Morrissey". He doesn't live in that particular house in LA any more, but I hope you "tax break Switzerland" dummies will can catch on.

This takes the prize for oddest conversation on solo, the whole Nancy and Moz Malibu thing. He visits LA but does not own a home in LA.

You are beyond the pale.

Sorry ! Wrong answer.
In fact it's not an answer is it ? It's an anonymous "kop out"
Please feel free to have another go though won't you.
Next !

I don't know, "each time you vote, you support the process" with "the process" being outlined as systemic corruption and the political unrest that happens as a result, seems like a definitive condemnation of voting to me. The implication is that as long as we vote we are tacitly supporting that corruption, so voting is bad. Morrissey has also expressed similar opinions in interviews. He hasn't outright said that voting is "evil," but he certainly doesn't give the impression that he supports it. So Eric Hartman makes a decent point.

As far as the bullfighting news is concerned, it's great to hear, but there is not much in the way of evidence to suggest Morrissey had a direct influence on the outcome of this vote. He's raised awareness of the cruelty of bullfighting, which is commendable, but public opinion of bullfighting in Spain has grown increasingly negative in recent years (as briefly noted in the PETA article) independent of Morrissey's proselytizing; this seemed like an inevitability with or without Morrissey's songs or statements.

it supposed to remind you that this is a part if the process as well as the part you were hoping to change which could be for the good. am i willing to vote for this person to achieve this goal even though said person might be doing other things i dont like such as keeping people poor. make it a case of safety and security and its even worse. just today msn had a huge article on the practice of redlining and to say i dont like banks is true though i use one that probably does take part in this to some degree for convenience. does this make me a bad person. its a line thats supposed to make you think more about how you compromise yourself with the process and how people dont always know how to feel about it though many people would have you feel blindly great about the process and your part in it. if moz wanted to say he doesnt agree with voting i think he would have said just that as hes not shy and uses tty all the time to say exactly what he wants to. the uncertainty about the process is the point

Totally. Money talks and any government that puts taxpayer money towards exploitation is psycho. Agribusiness is subsidized too, which is psycho.

Some dude on Facebook, Dennis Schmie, who purports to be a vegan anti-natalist totally talks poop about PETA. How sad.

And people say that songs can't change to world. Think again. Great job Moz!

wait, now what do i do? moz said not to vote not to be part of the system and he is praising those that voted? what have i done?

wait, now what do i do? moz said not to vote not to be part of the system and he is praising those that voted? what have i done?

Sometimes he says vegetarian when he means vegan.
Sometimes he says milk in tea when he means coconut milk.
Sometimes he says meat free performances but they still serve meat/cheese/sushi
Sometimes he says " I have cancer" but will do an interview and when asked do you have cancer will reply " Er ! No"

You'll get used to it don't worry you've done nothing wrong it's just Silly Steven playing at being Silly Steven.
Glad to help as always.

Back
Top Bottom