TTY: Mexrrissey, Electric Ballroom, London

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Mexrrissey, Electric Ballroom, London - true-to-you.net
16 April 2016

Mexrrissey used an adapted backdrop of Ringleader of the Tormentors for their sold-out show at London's Electric Ballroom (14 April 2016).

img_1716.jpg

Photograph by Gary Pettet

Also:

Mexrrissey in London​ - true-to-you.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Good move not posting the other picture from the Mexrrissey concert, because Morrissey's brows look sharpied on Chicano style:

280e5dfc8db40e5751b7505f67e37911.jpg

I'm thinking that cursed nephew did the backdrop photos.

Morissey's career since The Smith breakup should be a marketing model taught at every business college in the world. I can't believe Mexrrissey were smart enough to figure out that since Morrissey will never tour the "UK" again and well, add Europe, South America, Asia, Canada, Mexico, Kazakstain, Transylvania...etc, they can actually make money touring these countries...starting with "the UK". I reckon you Brits just have no pride. Stop being desperate. Save your stones and squid for 5 years (maybe more), buy a ticket to Moz Angeles. Read the real posts from people who show pics of him around LA and other parts of CA, watch The Importance of Being Morrissey, to get the landmarks and your chances of seeing him or maybe even taking a selfie with you wearing your New York Yankees Baseball cap and Morrissey is pretty good. Anonymous-

Would be really funny if they used the sailor backdrop....

"Héctor fue el primero del gang con un gun en su hand" :guitar:

I love spanglish :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a knock on Mexrrissey or this site but if someone had told me at any time during the late 80s through the 90s that someday a website dedicated to Morrissey would legitimately not have anything better to report on that a gimmicky sort of cover band and a questionable picture of a Morrissey shaped cloud I would've called them crazy. Obviously, he couldn't burn that bright forever but to end up like this? I know I'm going to take flack for this but I never thought things would come to this... and that's another thing- were 80% of the fans always badly written copies of Freddie and Stuart from Vicious or is it just the ones that stuck around? Cue the chorus of "if you don't like it you don't have to come here!" written in various queen-ish snarky tones that include the word darling somewhere in the text.

This isn't a knock on Mexrrissey or this site but if someone had told me at any time during the late 80s through the 90s that someday a website dedicated to Morrissey would legitimately not have anything better to report on that a gimmicky sort of cover band and a questionable picture of a Morrissey shaped cloud I would've called them crazy. Obviously, he couldn't burn that bright forever but to end up like this? I know I'm going to take flack for this but I never thought things would come to this... and that's another thing- were 80% of the fans always badly written copies of Freddie and Stuart from Vicious or is it just the ones that stuck around? Cue the chorus of "if you don't like it you don't have to come here!" written in various queen-ish snarky tones that include the word darling somewhere in the text.

I wasn't really excited about Mexrrissey at first because most covers of Morrissey songs seem pointless to me, but I gave them a chance and really like the album. It's fun and they also bring out a romantic quality in the music that's so refreshing. I think they should be championed. So listen to Mexrrissey and stare at the clouds. Tomalo con calma, mi amigo.

I wasn't really excited about Mexrrissey at first because most covers of Morrissey songs seem pointless to me, but I gave them a chance and really like the album. It's fun and they also bring out a romantic quality in the music that's so refreshing. I think they should be championed. So listen to Mexrrissey and stare at the clouds. Tomalo con calma, mi amigo.
great advice!

it was the moderation for me and some of the mods themselves. its not a very welcoming place and seems more attuned to sensationalistic childish arguments and you just get tired of it. i come and read now and then but its continuingly nothing but diminishing returns for me and eventually i expect to just forget about it all together as it usually goes. most also seem to be about a decade older than i and i find that i have almost nothing in common with most here despite us all supposedly being fans. we dont watch read or have any other interests in common it turned out .dont know about others but thats it for me. you only have to actually attend a show to see the man still has many fans both old and young or just go on tumbler to see many many people still very interested, they just dont come here or if they do they dont stay very long. thats my opinion at least. thought you at least deserved a reply

Thanks for posting the video countthree ! Mexrrissey has a great sound and I hope London treats them well .
DragonTattooBoy please go cry on the Mozzie true to you site . We have enough trolls over here

Thanks for posting the video countthree ! Mexrrissey has a great sound and I hope London treats them well .
DragonTattooBoy please go cry on the Mozzie true to you site . We have enough trolls over here

:highfive:

- - - Updated - - -

Pobre güey!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom