TTY: Mexrrissey - "No Manchester" artwork, tracklisting (out Mar. 4, 2016)

Mexrrissey - true-to-you.net
10 February 2016

mexrrissey_ad.jpg

http://store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/no-manchester

Related item:

Last edited:
Re: TTY: Mexrissey - "No Manchester" artwork, tracklisting (out Mar. 4, 2016)

This is so racist. If I had to pick a side in a gang fight in MacArthur Park between Mexicans and Brits, I guess I would have to pick the Brit gang. Anonymous-

There's 7 songs on there. 5 are repeated. Or so it seems.

By the looks of the track times some are differentiated by a few seconds. Remixes perhaps? Ha!

Morrissey's official 'voice on earth' TTY posts a 'plug' for a book on Moz fandom (with Moz doing the forward) and posting details of the album of a tribute band is surely a sign of the times.

I got excited for a few seconds there thinking this was the announcement of a new album.

I thought it was an announcement for a new album for a second there too!

Also spotted these album box sets release date next month and there appears to be 12 tracks in total check it out - http://www.mflstores.com/mfl/mexrrissey.html

I saw them in Sydney last month. Soooooooo much fun and the crowd absolutely loved them. They had to repeat 'Playgirl' again for the encore as they didn't have enough songs. Even they seemed genuinely surprised about the reception they got. I'd see them again in an instant!!

I saw them in Sydney last month. Soooooooo much fun and the crowd absolutely loved them. They had to repeat 'Playgirl' again for the encore as they didn't have enough songs. Even they seemed genuinely surprised about the reception they got. I'd see them again in an instant!!

ive heard nothing but good stuff from attendees and friends whove seen them

Tracklist:

1. El Primero Del Gang (First of the Gang To Die) (5:12)
2. Cada Día Es Domingo (4:02)
3. International Playgirl (The Last of the Famous International Playboys) (3:52)
4. México (3:01)
5. Estuvo Bien (Suedehead) (3:44)
6. Entre Más Me Ignoras, Más Cerca Estaré (The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get) (2:59)
7. Me Choca Cuando Mis Amigos Triunfan (We Hate It when Our Friends Become Successful) (2:55)
8. El Primero Del Gang (First of the Gang To Die) [Live at RadioLoveFest WNYC, Bam, NY] (5:15)
9. International Playgirl (The Last of the Famous International Playboys) [Live at RadioLoveFest WNYC, Bam, NY] (3:55)
10. Estuvo Bien (Suedehead) [Live at RadioLoveFest WNYC, Bam, NY] (4:07)
11. Cada Día Es Domingo (Live at RadioLoveFest WNYC, Bam, NY) (4:13)
12. México (Live at RadioLoveFest WNYC, Bam, NY) (4:01)
Regards,
FWD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom