TTY: Monarchy is Anarchy

I haven't watched the first video, but the second video is a run-of-the-mill anti-globalist "exposé" video linking the royal family to the satanic Illuminati secret society. It cites esotericism and the occult, Morrissey's apparent new area of interest, as reference points quite a bit. It doesn't quite reach David Icke territory (so far---I'm not through the entire thing yet) but it's still preposterous overreaching founded on paranoia and superstition.

Has Morrissey gone full-blown NWO/ZOG conspiracy theorist? When is his interview with Infowars? Yikes...

EDIT: Yep, now Jews and Zionism have been introduced and directly connected to the global conspiracy the Royals are apparently a party to. Had a feeling this was coming with a title like "Zion King." Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
yeah, After all your yapping, The first in line for a 'tin-foil hat' will be.... YOU.

now.... LOL !:lbf::lbf::lbf:

This is a disappointing response. However, I accept you must be exhausted from your months long campaign to defend 'List of The Lolz' on behalf of The Cult of Morrissey. I'd like to thank you for so many, many LOLs during that period, reading your ludicrious 'case for the defence'. Perhaps somebody else will rise from the ranks to defend Morrissey against this latest evidence of his intellectual derangement. I hope so, as that's what makes this site so fascinating: the tension between those who love the music but are increasingly disturbed and alienated by the end of career meltdowns, and those who still cannot face the fact that Morrissey increasingly presents as a barmpot. Linking to a site that claims the Paris terrorist attacks were 'staged' is of the same order of crazee as insisting 'List of The Lost Plot' is, ahem, a work of 'literature'.

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

I have not seen them before either, however I do not care. My kids (teenagers) love the modern monarchy. On another note, something that did interest me was the front page of todays MEN, which I bought immediately. Why? because it featured some photos of the Smiths from around the time I saw them play live 2 or 3 times. Guess what, at this point in his career he didn't spout all the shite that he does today and didn't have hangers on who hold onto every word and try to decipher his hidden messages.

He was simply a great song writer - thats why I can diss him for the shit he spouts but will still go and watch him perform whenever I want as I have the ability to keep the two parts of his persona apart.

This is me

I have not seen them before either, however I do not care. My kids (teenagers) love the modern monarchy. On another note, something that did interest me was the front page of todays MEN, which I bought immediately. Why? because it featured some photos of the Smiths from around the time I saw them play live 2 or 3 times. Guess what, at this point in his career he didn't spout all the shite that he does today and didn't have hangers on who hold onto every word and try to decipher his hidden messages.

He was simply a great song writer - thats why I can diss him for the shit he spouts but will still go and watch him perform whenever I want as I have the ability to keep the two parts of his persona apart.

' I have the ability to keep the two parts of his persona apart.'

That's called denial or some form of schizophrenia that I'm not familiar with. Think your kids need to watch that first vid.

This is a disappointing response. However, I accept you must be exhausted from your months long campaign to defend 'List of The Lolz' on behalf of The Cult of Morrissey. I'd like to thank you for so many, many LOLs during that period, reading your ludicrious 'case for the defence'. Perhaps somebody else will rise from the ranks to defend Morrissey against this latest evidence of his intellectual derangement. I hope so, as that's what makes this site so fascinating: the tension between those who love the music but are increasingly disturbed and alienated by the end of career meltdowns, and those who still cannot face the fact that Morrissey increasingly presents as a barmpot. Linking to a site that claims the Paris terrorist attacks were 'staged' is of the same order of crazee as insisting 'List of The Lost Plot' is, ahem, a work of 'literature'.

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy

my ' months long campaign to defend 'LOTL' on behalf of the cult' ....?

WHAT THE f*** YOU ON ABOUT?! I have not defended or criticized it...I have yet to read it myself.

Cult? The only 'cult' that's obvious here... Is the one YOU belong to..

It's called ....THE CULT OF HATE. It's run by Benny, But you're always close by washing out his chamber pot !! :lbf: :straightface:

Last edited:
Suddenly, the reputedly anti-Semitic nature of Mr. Cobrin's "P45 by fax" does not seem so far-fetched. Or someone gravely misjudged Spencer's sense of humor.
I was just coming in here to point this out. "Jew Boy, "Jed Skullcap,"....Then there's a few suspect passages in Autobiography, first on pg. 208: "I have been done over by an aggressive tribe from Palestine and I don’t know what to do." (p. 208). And later, on pg. 268: "It was true that the art of getting money and acknowledging no superior was the rock on which the black hands of Handsoff had built his empire, and I was gooey putty against his Israelites."

And now, this video on TTY....

While each of these things seem a little iffy individually, they can be rationalized or dismissed pretty easily. But when taken as a whole, there does seem to be a somewhat troubling pattern. It's a lot harder to make sense of or justify than his comments on race and immigration, that's for sure...

That's called denial or some form of schizophrenia that I'm not familiar with. Think your kids need to watch that first vid.

Why? It's the past, Kate and William are the future as are my kids

The first video is interesting, but which is its connection with the second one? They are both against monarchy, but as the first one expressing thesis about society the second is pure garbage so,maybe the point is beeing against someone or something with pointless arguments is not useful to the cause, even when the cause is a right one. Yes, monarchy is anarchy because monarcy is such an unfair form of government that people must live in anarchy. That's my personal interpretation, but why Morrissey posted the videos just now? Having fun reading some quirky comments.

I was just coming in here to point this out. "Jew Boy, "Jed Skullcap,"....Then there's a few suspect passages in Autobiography, first on pg. 208: "I have been done over by an aggressive tribe from Palestine and I don’t know what to do." (p. 208). And later, on pg. 268: "It was true that the art of getting money and acknowledging no superior was the rock on which the black hands of Handsoff had built his empire, and I was gooey putty against his Israelites."

While each of these things seem a little iffy individually, they can be rationalized or dismissed pretty easily. But when taken as a whole, there does seem to be a somewhat troubling pattern. It's a lot harder to make sense of or justify than his comments on race and immigration, that's for sure...

It's funny/sad how peoples emotions can so easily be riled up over.... ASSUMPTIONS.

Playing gumshoes...sticking little ends and bits together. And when they're all stuck together these 'clues' ...what do we have.... NOTHING !!! :lbf:

Ahhh...but it makes for a great 'thread' ! ... more BAIT for THE CULT OF HATE.

yes these patterns are SO troubling .... M is such a complex human animal... Why are we so surprised?
We just want him to be like other 'music performers' and just make 'nice records' . Ah boo hoo..:straightface:

Last edited:
Why? It's the past, Kate and William are the future as are my kids

There is no future in England's dreaming
No future for you, no future for me
No future, no future for you

or your kids..

sorry.

What about the pride in getting the key to the city of Tel Aviv? And his love for the Israeli actor...I forget his name...?

Last edited:
It's funny/sad how peoples emotions can so easily be riled up over.... ASSUMPTIONS. Playing gumshoes...sticking little ends and bits together. And when they're all stuck together these 'clues' ...what do we have.... NOTHING !!! :lbf:

Ahhh...but it makes for a great 'thread' ! ... more BAIT for THE CULT OF HATE.
It is in no way outlandish or reaching to suggest that the series of incidents and comments outlined upthread, compounded by the fact that there is now a video on TTY alleging that a clandestine group of occultist Jews and their gentile allies are seeking to take over the world through a global totalitarian government, have unfortunate implications. Perhaps I am making inferences about Morrissey's personal views, but they are hardly groundless. Taking one thing Morrissey said once out of context and twisting it to use as definitive proof that he's X, Y, or Z is one thing, but when a person expresses a particular sentiment multiple times over the years, in one manner or another, there is reasonable cause to conclude they must believe it to some degree. Denying that is putting blinders on.

Last edited:
It is in no way outlandish or reaching to suggest that the series of incidents and comments outlined upthread, compounded by the fact that there is now a video on TTY alleging that a clandestine group of occultist Jews and their gentile allies are seeking to take over the world through a global totalitarian government, have unfortunate implications. Perhaps I am making inferences about Morrissey's personal views, but they are hardly groundless. Taking one thing Morrissey said once out of context and twisting it to use as definitive proof that he's X, Y, or Z is one thing, but when a person expresses a particular sentiment multiple times over the years, in one manner or another, there is reasonable cause to conclude they must believe it to some degree. Denying that is putting blinders on.

Those with blinders on and those without blinders on will BOTH be sharing the SAME line to buy M's new record.

WHY IS THIS ?

:lbf: 'lol' as Brummie likes to say.

Yes, it means I can go to gigs and think, christ, this bloke can write/sing good songs and have a fabulous evening and then come on here and think, christ, this bloke doesn't half spout some shit.

Well its a theory that worked extremely well for me and its a theory that I instil in my kids, there is no harm in wanting to do well in the short time you have on this planet.

yes everything is just fine and dandy on the surface...

'sheep' pop's... It's ALL sheep to the slaughter.

Guess we all have the 'freedom' to chose are own poisons...

'choose' well.

again, sorry.:straightface:

thank you for posting this, i missed those references when i read the auto. frankly, on their own the comments are outrageous. i cant see how anyone can conclude otherwise that hes an anti semite.
i think that now that he realizes that he is never again going to have a record contract, he is letting his hair down.

I haven't watched the first video, but the second video is a run-of-the-mill anti-globalist "exposé" video linking the royal family to the satanic Illuminati secret society. It cites esotericism and the occult, Morrissey's apparent new area of interest, as reference points quite a bit. It doesn't quite reach David Icke territory (so far---I'm not through the entire thing yet) but it's still preposterous overreaching founded on paranoia and superstition.

Has Morrissey gone full-blown NWO/ZOG conspiracy theorist? When is his interview with Infowars? Yikes...

EDIT: Yep, now Jews and Zionism have been introduced and directly connected to the global conspiracy the Royals are apparently a party to. Had a feeling this was coming with a title like "Zion King." Jesus Christ.

But the royal family is a living, breathing conspiracy anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom