TTY: More confirmed South American dates

Dec. 9 Buenos Aires, Argentina now confirmed.

Morran sends the link:

More South America - true-to-you.net
31 August 2015

Confirmed shows are:

November 11 Movistar Arena, Santiago, Chile
November 17 Teatro Renault, Sao Paulo, Brazil
November 21 Citibank Hall, Sao Paulo, Brazil
November 25 Citibank Hall, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
November 29 Net Live, Brasilia, Brazil
December 09 Teatro Opera Allianz, Buenos Aires, Argentina
December 17 Teatro de Verano, Montevideo, Uruguay
December 19 Parque de la Exposición, Lima, Peru

From @puntoticket / Twitter:

movistar.png

Related items:

Last edited:
a week between shows. i know moz stays in the 5 star hotel but what about the rest of the combo? if so theyll eat up any tour profit on room service.

Sooner or later the band are going to start wanting more time with their families.

Don't worry it's not about the lawnmower parts it's all about Steven. If any part of the mower packs in it will only be out of action for a couple of days before a new replacement part is found ask Soloman-Spark-Plug-Walker.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

a week between shows. i know moz stays in the 5 star hotel but what about the rest of the combo? if so theyll eat up any tour profit on room service.

We know how private he is, probably a select few stay at the same hotel. I am sure they are not sitting around the pool together though.

a week between shows. i know moz stays in the 5 star hotel but what about the rest of the combo?

Normally Moz stays well out of town in a 5 star hotel, whilst the band and crew stay near the venue in whatever cheap guesthouse they can find. Sometimes they all have to share the same bed.

Don't worry it's not about the lawnmower parts it's all about Steven. If any part of the mower packs in it will only be out of action for a couple of days before a new replacement part is found ask Soloman-Spark-Plug-Walker.

Morrissey never made that comment about lawnmower parts. A stupid judge did. Get over yourself. You are the radiation static in space floating around while all other life forms evolve. Time to switch yourself off and throw away the dial.

Normally Moz stays well out of town in a 5 star hotel, whilst the band and crew stay near the venue in whatever cheap guesthouse they can find. Sometimes they all have to share the same bed.

brilliant. i thought so.
are the band/crew fed before showtime, taking into account their meager per diem? does moz provide a vegan spread of chick pea puree so they can make it through the show without having to collapse onstage due to hunger?

Nancy will be going a long for this South American tour and actually making the pasta and marinara sauce backstage so no need to go out for pasta with marinara sauce in of all places Lima, Peru like before. Anonymous-

Nancy will be going a long for this South American tour and actually making the pasta and marinara sauce backstage so no need to go out for pasta with marinara sauce in of all places Lima, Peru like before. Anonymous-

Ronald would turn in his grave if he knew that. A former President's wife (especially at age 94) should devote her time to more appropriate activities.

are the band/crew fed before showtime, taking into account their meager per diem? does moz provide a vegan spread of chick pea puree so they can make it through the show without having to collapse onstage due to hunger?

If there are any woods nearby, the band are allowed to go out and forage for berries and nuts. If not, they just have to make do with dumpster diving and fishing out half eaten burritos from nearby trashcans.
If Morrissey enjoyed the show, sometimes he invites the band to watch him eat pasta. Then he makes them match him, pint for pint, in a vodka drinking contest. When everyone apart from Moz and Boz have passed out, Boz carries the rest of the band back to the bus, and it's on to the next city.

Do these places pass the strict animal friendly policy standards set by Steven ?

yes, will the venue undergo a vegan transformation for the moz show or will they meat be consumed in the open? i notice there is nothing in the announcement that explicitly states that the shows will follow a vegan policy. has anyone contacted the venues and inquired?
eating cheese dogs is not all that different than eating cecil the lion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom