TTY: Morrissey Art by Sam Esty Rayner

Morrissey art - true-to-you.net
22 September 2015

morrissey_art_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited:
Morrissey could sell that out in 30 seconds and it's 20 minutes from his house. Get it? Is it all coming together now "why isn't he going to tour in England and Europe anymore?" Anonymous-

I really think he could sell it out. The fans would be from all over California (obviously) the Southwest, and the casual sun burned Brit tourist. I think it would be easy. That 3/4 Brit Band U2 did it and the Mexicans don't even like them. Anonymous-

I really think he could sell it out. The fans would be from all over California (obviously) the Southwest, and the casual sun burned Brit tourist. I think it would be easy. That 3/4 Brit Band U2 did it and the Mexicans don't even like them. Anonymous-

Three of the four members of U2 are from Ireland. Born there. Raised there. Live there. Adam Clayton is British born but moved to Dublin when he was 5. The band formed in Dublin. Your 3/4 Brit comment makes no sense. Your 'sun burned Brit' comment doesn't either.

Obviously you have never been to Southern California and seen all the sun burned Brit tourists....Brit. Adam Clayton and David Evans do not have any Irish lineage. They are Brits or "Wales". Paul Hewson's mom was Irish Catholic, but his dad was Brit Protestant so I am half wrong there. Look at the last names. Anonymous-

Three of the four members of U2 are from Ireland. Born there. Raised there. Live there. Adam Clayton is British born but moved to Dublin when he was 5. The band formed in Dublin. Your 3/4 Brit comment makes no sense. Your 'sun burned Brit' comment doesn't either.

You forgot to mention they don't pay any tax.

"These guys are from England and who gives a shit?" - Casey Kasem

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but i bet you consider morrissey to be irish.

No I don't. I consider him to be English because he spent his formative years in Manchester. Defining someone's formative years is a hard thing to do, but in his case it is easy. He was born there and lived there into his twenties, and then moved to England for a while. So he is definitely English, with some Irish heritage.

Ok so you are right about The Edge (David Evans), I didn't realise he was born in UK. However he moved to Ireland as an infant and spent his formative years in Ireland, so from that point of view he is Irish. Don't know how he categorises himself though. So maybe you have a point. Not sure why we're even talking about it anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom