October
1 Cologne (Palladium) Germany
4 Lausanne (Le Metropole) Switzerland
7 Naples (Teatro Augusteo) Italy
10 Ljubljana (Hala Tivoli) Slovenia
12 Budapest (Millenaris Teatrum) Hungary
14 Bucharest (Sala Palatului) Romania
16 Skopje (SRC Kale) Macedonia

Shows are now finalized for November in Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile, Panama, Peru, Argentina, details to be announced this week.

Morrissey has commented: "It is with great regret that we are unable to tour in Mexico due to a clash with Mexico's major booking agent. This disagreement looks unlikely to be resolved. My tours in Mexico will always be remembered with enormous respect and love for the people of Mexico ... happy and treasured times".

I'm not a European in this case: there are no cheap flights from my country. I don't think that it's a good idea to go with 2 transfers and spend more than 24 hours only to get to Skopje (it could be thought that I'm going to Australia). I'm not very rich and brave, I can't do it even for Moz. Although I'm a huge fan of Balkans too, sorry, bro, but no :( Anyway, thank you for posting the link.
Dear friends from Budapest and Frankfurt! Is it possible to buy tickets for these shows online?

Budapest: http://www.ticketportal.hu
e-print-tickets

Frankfurt: http://www.eventim.de
don´t know yet

;-)

Does anyone happen to know what VIP tickets are like? Are you just closer to the stage? The ticket categories are seats, standing, fan pit or VIP.

Think You are talking from Ljubiljana?
Fan pit: direct in front of the stage
Standing: behind fan pit
Vip: isn´t available for these concert
Seating: right and left blocks

http://www.eventim.si
choose engl. language and have a look at the "interactive seatmap"

;-)

moz is one of my favorites artist, im from panamá and i read that is is comming , well i dont believe it , but is this its true....wonderfful

Does anyone have a link to tickets for the Lausanne Metropole date?

I cannot find any information.

Thanks

Please Moz come, come come....
I'be be grateful if he comes to Curitiba again. His gig here in 2000 was amazing.

Does anyone happen to know what VIP tickets are like? Are you just closer to the stage? The ticket categories are seats, standing, fan pit or VIP.

Fan Pit and VIP must be different ranks of The List. VIP i assume is those with official Trust Fund Status who get Morrissey Air Miles for parading their sad arses at gigs all over the globe to reassure the pasty Cult leader that he is part of something akin to 'Beatlemania'. *rolleyes*

best
GoBB

I hope this time he didn't cancel the gigs in Brazil!
Looking forward to see him again :love:

I usually don't jump on the Morrissey is a hypocrite bandwagon, but Mexico and Mexicans are huge consumers of meat and are the fattest country in the world (no Euro trash anti-Americans, it's not the USA) Mexico gets so much sick gratification from bullfighting, dog fighting, and cock fighting. Mexicans love eating meat, especially cow and pig and love the act and get so much enjoyment from murdering animals to stick in their fat bellies, but Morrissey goes with the "conflict with the booking agent" crap.

be stupid its so easy, Argentina its meat meat meat
and he will play there
be stupid, its youre thing

Omg ! You are going to play in Uruguay !! This is a dream come true , I have always seen your shows in LA but never seen you with different type of crowd ! It's going to be magical , we love you and will always been true to you :)

To be confirmed on TTY

http://www.kulbritania.com/es/banda...gira-sudamericana-fechas#.VdYOQbn_0xA.twitter

Sábado 7/11, Ecuador, Quito. Teatro Nacional
Miércoles 11/11. Chile, Santiago. Movistar Arena
Sábado 14/11. Chile, Santiago. Primavera Fauna
Martes 17/11. Brasil, San Pablo. Teatro Renault
Sábado 21/11. Brasil, San Pablo. Citibank Hall
Miércoles 25/11. Brasil, Rio De Janeiro
Domingo 29/11. Brasil, Brasilia. Net Live Brasilia
Sábado 05/12. Paraguay, Asunción. Yacht Y Golf Club
MIÉRCOLES 09/12. ARGENTINA, BUENOS AIRES. TEATRO OPERA ALLIANZ
JUEVES 10/12. ARGENTINA, BUENOS AIRES. LUNA PARK.
Jueves 17/12. Uruguay, Montevideo. Teatro de Verano
Sábado 19/12. Perú, Lima. Explanada Sur del Monumental

Sábado 7/11, Ecuador, Quito. Teatro Nacional (capacity 804)

Miércoles 11/11. Chile, Santiago. Movistar Arena (capacity 16,419)
Sábado 14/11. Chile, Santiago. Primavera Fauna (festival)

Martes 17/11. Brasil, Sao Paulo. Teatro Renault (capacity 1,552)
Sábado 21/11. Brasil, Sao Paulo. Citibank Hall (capacity 7,000)
Miércoles 25/11. Brasil, Rio De Janeiro (???)
Domingo 29/11. Brasil, Brasilia. Net Live Brasilia (capacity 6,500)
Sábado 05/12. Paraguay, Asunción. Yacht Y Golf Club (capacity 1,200)

MIÉRCOLES 09/12. ARGENTINA, BUENOS AIRES. TEATRO OPERA ALLIANZ (capacity 1,852)
JUEVES 10/12. ARGENTINA, BUENOS AIRES. LUNA PARK. (capacity 9,290)

Jueves 17/12. Uruguay, Montevideo. Teatro de Verano (capactity 4,218)

Sábado 19/12. Perú, Lima. Explanada Sur del Monumental

Sold out Opera Allianz in Buenos Aires, Luna Park not confirmed yet??? I wish Moz would play in Córdoba, or maybe Rosario... aaahhhh

no.
with sagging tickets sales and smaller venues there is no money. its either an opener or mozes band getting paid.

SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS AND FIFTY PENCE in London and not even a support band (who, incidentally would no doubt play for free).

That's it for me - Sunday is my finale after 30 years of Mozz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom