TTY: Morrissey not part of Chicago Riot Fest as of May 23

I'd say it is a safe guess that they were not meeting the no flesh demand. I'm glad I didn't buy tickets as planned (Denver is much closer for seeing this misfit reunion). I think at this juncture in time it is on the venue or festival to do due diligence. This has been the law of his land for over 30 years. No meat. If they had no intention of doing it, they should have held off on announcing. Fyf did a special no meat during his time slot/area agreement. Riot fest should consider doing the same.
-K

This is just not true. He has really only been going completely bonkers about meat in his venues over the past 2-3 years. And there are numerous examples of it not being enforced/adhered to. And, as I mentioned on another thread, at his last live concert on January 2 in Las Vegas, a mere 2 minute internal walk within the Hard Rock Hotel from the attached venue (The Joint) brings you to a steak house and numerous other eating operations where plenty of meat is available.

Once again Morrissey plays the game. He uses people to get his name in the media either social or traditional. He's quite possibly the earliest known troll.

Yes, he gets his name out there as being a complete pain in the ass.

#MEAT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD USED AND ABUSED BY TOSSERREY FOR SELF PROMOTION !

Ok people it's not his 4kin Girthday anymore there's absolutely no need to be 4kin kind to him now !
Raping animals for self promotion is wrong, wrong, wrong ! He may as well just eat the 4krs (probably does).

" Ok count me in ! (No Damon I'm not really gonna perform ! I'm gonna pull it !(saucy :kissingheart:)
No ! I'm gonna cancel using the "animals/meat" for publicity ")

What does he actually do for animals ? Apart from troll them ! He may as well stick his huma cock up them.
The Royal family do more for animals than him and they shoot em now and again.
It's all getting a bit Jimmy Saville now for me ( not in the child fiddling sense but all this " Jimmy look at me, now then, now then Stoke Mandeville hospital ").
Apart from *selling t-shirts, being told what to say by PETA, Allowing animal charities to have stalls at his performances WHAT THE 4K DOES HE DO FOR ANIMALS ? Seriously when has he got of his arse and done something at the coal face that has really had a positive impact ? Bumping into animal rights protesters outside Harvey Nichols (London) whilst out shopping was a classic example ! Daylight animal rape.

My people are finally waking up to me ! LAUGH OUT 4KIN LOUDER THAN BOMBS !

My name is Benny you've been 4kin great,thanks for reading, love animals hate animal abusers

#ANIMALS ARE FOR LIFE NOT PROMOTION/PERFORMANCES.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

maybe this is the answer?

then later

Oh puhlease. What does this have to do with anything? Huh? You lot are all smoking crack. He cancelled because the wouldn't go meat free. End of story. That Tina woman is nobody's nothing.

This is just not true. He has really only been going completely bonkers about meat in his venues over the past 2-3 years. And there are numerous examples of it not being enforced/adhered to. And, as I mentioned on another thread, at his last live concert on January 2 in Las Vegas, a mere 2 minute internal walk within the Hard Rock Hotel from the attached venue (The Joint) brings you to a steak house and numerous other eating operations where plenty of meat is available.

Agreed I've no idea what happened here but I guess we'll just have to see if it works out or doesn't. Still gonna be a Great show. If he doesn't llY I wonder if they'll get Jane's to do both shows if they can

You lot are a bunch of jealous gossiping liars. It's not on manufacturing someone's death. That's just nasty and so low. This is why morrissey hates this site.

You lot are a bunch of jealous gossiping liars. It's not on manufacturing someone's death. That's just nasty and so low. This is why morrissey hates this site.

If there are lies, put us right with facts. Without evidence you are just as bad as those you rail against.

Standard from Morrissey

• Agrees to a random festival as he's strapped for cash since his last record sold appallingly (so strapped that he's begging people to download Smiths tracks lololololololololol)
  • Marred, Kuntamine Sun & co. cream pants
  • Moz looks here duriung breakfast, reads comments on m-solo and sees the first post about Riot Fest being a meat fest. *panics*
  • Pulls out of concert with zero explanation
  • Mozbots seem surprised

He's hilarious

But he says "RIP Michael" in the comments. What are you people even talking about?
Weirdos are web-stalking someone Morrissey knows and making dubious (and now obviously incorrect) inferences based on vague social media posts, because they have it in their heads that it's the reason Morrissey pulled out of a festival that isn't even happening until four months from now. Bizarre.

bizarre indeed. Morrissey is unreliable at best. The weirdos make excuses for him. They invent scenarios not based in fact to excuse his behavior and his failing as a decent person. He's a flake. That's why the gig was canceled. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He wouldn't cancel because someone he once knew died. Y'all are in denial about who he really is.

Weirdos are web-stalking someone Morrissey knows and making dubious (and now obviously incorrect) inferences based on vague social media posts, because they have it in their heads that it's the reason Morrissey pulled out of a festival that isn't even happening until four months from now. Bizarre.

Based on some of the thing we read here that can't be to surprising can it

I called it last week before it was announced on TTY. Never, ever buy Moz tickets until TTY confirms it. Of course, even TTY confirmed shows get cancelled too. Glad I didn't fall for the fest promoters dubious promotion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom